Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA is calling someone who is reading DS a stalker

let's see what the guests make of that

and I won't even start on the screengrabbing thing

and yeah I am having a go at him, so fucking what

I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

why, why did you grab it?

do you keep folders of screen grabbed stuff from years gone by?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

Or maybe you've posted in there. I screen grabbed the the page before it was pruned, so I might be able to work out who you are on DS.

And you're telling others (guests in particular) to GET A LIFE in your signature??? The irony meter just blew up........ :pmsl: :pmsl:

Know your enemy so to speak.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA is calling someone who is reading DS a stalker

let's see what the guests make of that

and I won't even start on the screengrabbing thing

and yeah I am having a go at him, so fucking what

I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.
jra

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.

Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

Or maybe you've posted in there. I screen grabbed the the page before it was pruned, so I might be able to work out who you are on DS.

Jesus H :ooer: Seriously?

Be honest, will you really be able to keep a straight face the next time you bang on at others about "getting a life"?
Vam

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Sorry just catching up on this but well said the both of you. The casting couch is sleazy but it’s been around for years as you say Vicky and both men and women have been ‘victims’. There’s a huge difference between sexual assault and someone who makes a choice to do something to further their career.

They didn’t have a problem accepting the fame and the money that came with it so I do think it’s a bit out of order when 20 years later they start trying to turn it into some kind of crime and idiots call anyone who doesn’t agree with them a victim blamer.

If a person is right for the job why the fuck should they have to suck cock to get it? Just because they did it does not make the person blackmailing them right.

They maybe have done it and thought I will get them back, but then realised just how far and deep the corruption goes.
Kizzie

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.

Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

Oh fuck me, excuse me while I piss myself laughing :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Foxy

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Jesus H :ooer: Seriously?

Be honest, will you really be able to keep a straight face the next time you bang on at others about "getting a life"?

Much more than you'll be able to.
jra

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 am

jra wrote:People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.

:mrgreen:

Maybe time to amend your sig, luv.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:10 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

I just told you why in this instance, because it was obvious that was the thread concerned.

yes I get that, but why grab it?

for what pupose?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:11 am

jra wrote:People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.

Go right ahead. Am I supposed to be scared? :bum:

You really are a sad, sad man.
Foxy

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am

Wtf... jp, keyser and now jra. Is this kamikaze week?
Cobs

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:14 am

Vam wrote:

:mrgreen:

Maybe time to amend your sig, luv.

Don't call me luv. I'll amend things when I want to.
jra

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:16 am

That is a damn shame that some good post explaining why people stay with abusers have been deleted due to idiots not having any understanding or who want to blame the victim.
Kizzie

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 am

Foxy wrote:

Go right ahead. Am I supposed to be scared? :bum:

You really are a sad, sad man.

Whatever isn't it. You're no angel and you know it.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive