DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.

Oh piss off with your pathetic victim playing. You’re as bad as that Hobbit twat.

If a man disagrees with a woman he’s a woman hating stalker according to her.

If Hobbit harasses and name calls and continues to target Keyser even when he’s asked and made it abundantly clear he wants HER to stop- no problem whatsoever. It’s totally fine. She’s aggressive and as for sleazy, well she ticks that box too.

No wonder some people are called out for their double standards and how full of shit they are.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:

I didn't bring your name onto the thread so stop playing the victim - I'm pretty sure you or one of your pathetic hangers on did that, probably so you could eventually post this bollocks

you attention seeking arsewipe

at least you proved my point about sniding at mods/admin - it's brazen and unmasks your whole unsavoury persona

Shut up you old bag. :gigglesnshit:

Well said. Her transparent attempts to suck up to the mods & admis like they are some kind of deities that must not be questioned is weird. And obvious. She uses this to try and hide behind them and get a bit of protection. There’s a couple of posters that do it but Fuck Face is the worst for it.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:36 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

I didn't bring your name onto the thread so stop playing the victim - I'm pretty sure you or one of your pathetic hangers on did that, probably so you could eventually post this bollocks

you attention seeking arsewipe

at least you proved my point about sniding at mods/admin - it's brazen and unmasks your whole unsavoury persona

Get you! Unsavoury? You would know all about unsavoury. Breathtaking hypocrisy. :dafinger:

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 am

How the fuck is Hobbit Feet protected on here, when you see some of the posts that are approved about her?

Protecting guests as well are we now, could you explain that?

You keep making these digs at me and i've had enough of it.

Coward?

Yeah that would be you emailing Stooo and lying about me and trying to get him to turn against me.

It's not there first time you've emailed the site owner and tried to get him onside either.

I've been protecting you by keeping my mouth shut and not letting on about the amount of crap, i've had to put up with from you.
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 am

No doubt all the "Keyser is wonderful" posts will appear now, from the fucking oddballs that think you're wonderful.
Vicky

Postby Horst Wessel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am

comintern guest wrote:
Horst Vessel wrote:
Guest wrote: Mmm, cupolas against cerulean skies. Makes me think of Orthodox churches on the steppes of Russia. Nice.

Yes, best of all to see them glittering on the horizon, almost in range, your comrades all around, and you know that tomorrow belongs to you.

Wrong country, wrong ideology with the last 4 words there I'd say - perhaps this would be more appropriate:

C'est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous et demain
L'Internationale
Sera la genre humain

Nope. Correct ideology for the comrades of the invader being referred to.
Though incorrect spelling of Wessel.
Horst Wessel

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:59 am

Vicky wrote:No doubt all the "Keyser is wonderful" posts will appear now, from the fucking oddballs that think you're wonderful.

He's a weirdo just like HF they are cut from the same cloth. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:05 am

I don't think keyser is wonderful. He's clearly been a prat behind the scenes.

But I think trying to shut him up by calling him a racist and a stalker is despicable.

Postby Frankly » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 am

Guest wrote:I don't think keyser is wonderful. He's clearly been a prat behind the scenes.

But I think trying to shut him up by calling him a racist and a stalker is despicable.

I don't think hes wonderful either. I just have never seen him being racist. I have commented before on how he is with new female posters on here though. I totally believe Vic's version of events though, and have never fallen for his Mr Nice Guy persona.
Frankly

Postby creamcheese » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:52 am

Has seacam lost the plot, why is this at the end of every post?

On a train, bus, in a station, it's alright to ask, "oze is that "?
creamcheese

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:03 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.

'Well known' in your own cowardly baghead - going out now but you know nothing falling out with a couple of people over three years on forums has got nothing to do with you and unless you are a mind reader you know absolutely fuck all. :thumbsup:

Have a nice day sniping from behind your screen and trying to get me banned here as well. :smilin:

Different guest here, I see absolutely no reasons why Victoria,and the other women on DS should make up those same "lies" about you. Why do you think they did? Genuine question.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't think keyser is wonderful. He's clearly been a prat behind the scenes.

I don't think hes wonderful either. I just have never seen him being racist. I have commented before on how he is with new female posters on here though. I totally believe Vic's version of events though, and have never fallen for his Mr Nice Guy persona.

I believe Vicky too.
The thing is though if Vicky wasn't an admin, if she was a guest say, she wouldn't be believed here, everyone would be jumping on the guest calling them names en masse and saying the same old bollocks about guests being liars and provide the evidence etc. as has happened in other cases.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 am

Guest wrote:Yay page 3 is clearly the jra page with the last number of posts. Apt really, both pages primarily contained massive tits.

What's your problem? Skip through it, if it pisses you off.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

There's a difference between sending dodgy PMs and being accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_We ... llegations
jra

Postby Lambert » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am

creamcheese wrote:Has seacam lost the plot, why is this at the end of every post?

On a train, bus, in a station, it's alright to ask, "oze is that "?

He's a genuine oddball that one. Sometimes he's quite lucid and offers helpful advice to people. Other times I'm reading his posts thinking "Er..... what?"
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive