DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:47 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?
You're a boring bastard, who talks bollocks. Show me the evidence.

Woah hold up there cowboy, no need to get so defensive! Just rumours Ive heard mate. No smoke without fire etc. Can so many women be wrong?!?
You call that defensive. lol Hold up, I want to see the evidence of creepy PMs show them to me. So many so you say, yet how many proved it? If the case you shouldn't have a problem showing me many creepy PMs.

What part of 'just rumours' don't you understand mate? Hey don't get so worked over it, I'm sure you're innocent and all those numerous women were lying.
Oh so you pipe up but have no evidence. You spoke as though you have some inside knowledge. And here you go again all those women. Why aren't people seeing all these creepy PMs. :off head:

Worked up, funny stuff. What a poor attempt. Thanks for the laugh before I sleep. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Hobbit Feet/ Fuck Goblin or whatever persona she’s using today, doesn’t have it in her to calm down. She’ll never change that inner freak and nasty streak she has. Her attack on JRA saying he wanks in a bedsit was a major misfire when you consider her own background. But of an own goal really.

And then there was Tom Petty Gate.

Sue me for not having heard of the guy.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44367&start=735#p1308891

=

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44367&start=750#p1308895
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.

Nobody here ever picks up Christina83 for her smut talk. Why is that?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85472857
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_84908652
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... as-sack/p1
etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

I just like the double standards.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 am

cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:

It's not like you know me in real life.
Fuckwit

:gigglesnshit:

Done with your passive aggressiveness you bitch. I'll ignore you now just like that cunt jra does.

It's a shame you're not ignoring me. See the irony in that. I'm not part of this conversation in case you hadn't noticed.

What's your problem calling me a cunt. If you want to give me a hard time I can reciprocate complete with extras, but I'm not going to lower myself to your level, which frankly is under the floorboards.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:08 am

Guest wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:Done with your passive aggressiveness you bitch. I'll ignore you now just like that cunt jra does.

Poor old jra. He even gets called a cunt in spats he's got nothing to do with. :gigglesnshit:

Tell me about it. See post above.

Vam and cobaye22 are just as bad as each other. They should get married. A perfect match.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 am

Guest wrote:Sally Jones British ISIS recruit has been killed by a military drone.

That's a real shame. No sympathy from me. It's her son I feel sorry for. Only 12. And all this because of religion.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:20 am

Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 am

Yay page 3 is clearly the jra page with the last number of posts. Apt really, both pages primarily contained massive tits.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:

I didn't bring your name onto the thread so stop playing the victim - I'm pretty sure you or one of your pathetic hangers on did that, probably so you could eventually post this bollocks

you attention seeking arsewipe

at least you proved my point about sniding at mods/admin - it's brazen and unmasks your whole unsavoury persona
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

I didn't bring your name onto the thread so stop playing the victim - I'm pretty sure you or one of your pathetic hangers on did that, probably so you could eventually post this bollocks

at least you proved my point about sniding at mods/admin - it's brazen and unmasks your whole unsavoury persona

Shut up you old bag. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 am

jra wrote:

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

You should be the last person to talk about anyone's unsavoury persona, you two faced hypocrite :off head:

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am

cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:penelope_smith proving she is a cunt in that Weinstein thread;.

No surprise there then.

And so is palmav!olet. There's something very familiar about them, I wonder who they were in a past life.

Nes?

*cue the onslaught* :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Not posted for a month since reporting lappy problems.
An unremarkable poster in everyone's mind but yours.

Sees her everywhere :ooer:

Postby Keyser » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.

'Well known' in your own cowardly baghead - going out now but you know nothing falling out with a couple of people over three years on forums has got nothing to do with you and unless you are a mind reader you know absolutely fuck all. :thumbsup:

Have a nice day sniping from behind your screen and trying to get me banned here as well. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:39 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Jp doesn't deny it, he justifies it. He's a dick

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive