DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I believe a couple of them maybe but most of the actresses in the Harvey Wenstein case are attention seeking has beens or never weres trying to reignite their 15 minutes of fame.
They are not much different to the kidnap model case, desperately attention seeking because a man made an inappropriate comment to them years ago. So what. As for the others they knew how the casting couch works and spread thei legs so they could star in films. Now years later they start crying victim? Oh fuck off luv. Weinstein is a sleaze but the women were happy enough to take the riches and fame for it.

Many of the actresses went and did so willingly and now are claiming the role of the victim. Weinstein's reputation was widely known, if you were a young actress and agreed to meet him for dinner to discuss a role then you were naive to not know sex would be on the agenda

To be honest, if sucking Weinstein's cock was all I needed to do was to get what could be a career defining role I'd be swigging the mouthwash within seconds

As long as there are powerful men controlling access to things women desire then sex will always be on the agenda. It's upto women to decide if that's a price they're willing to pay. I don't fault them for spreading their legs but I do think they shouldn't then go around complaining about what they did so willingly

And how exactly do you know they were all willing?

Where did I say they were all willing ? I said many, not all

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:I don’t understand how one week we have the kidnapped model called all sorts of slut shaming names and yet the same people then expect us to believe some sad face Washed up C list actresses who knew exactly what they were doing to get ahead a decade or 2 ago. They are both the same kind of attention seeking bimbos wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Most of these actresses are also well past their heyday and on the way down. Coincidence?

Not that I ever liked the bloke much but this is similar to the cases against Max Clifford and he's doing time for something which was accepted as normal behaviour when the supposed offences took place.

Like you say, only the very naive would not have known about Weinstein's reputation in both areas, it seems they were quite happy to accept one for a shot at the other and then cry wolf when their dreams are not realised.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I believe a couple of them maybe but most of the actresses in the Harvey Wenstein case are attention seeking has beens or never weres trying to reignite their 15 minutes of fame.
They are not much different to the kidnap model case, desperately attention seeking because a man made an inappropriate comment to them years ago. So what. As for the others they knew how the casting couch works and spread thei legs so they could star in films. Now years later they start crying victim? Oh fuck off luv. Weinstein is a sleaze but the women were happy enough to take the riches and fame for it.

Many of the actresses went and did so willingly and now are claiming the role of the victim. Weinstein's reputation was widely known, if you were a young actress and agreed to meet him for dinner to discuss a role then you were naive to not know sex would be on the agenda

To be honest, if sucking Weinstein's cock was all I needed to do was to get what could be a career defining role I'd be swigging the mouthwash within seconds

As long as there are powerful men controlling access to things women desire then sex will always be on the agenda. It's upto women to decide if that's a price they're willing to pay. I don't fault them for spreading their legs but I do think they shouldn't then go around complaining about what they did so willingly

And how exactly do you know they were all willing?

Where did I say they were all willing ? I said many, not all

Are you saying many of the actresses claiming HW assaulted them had sexual contact with HW willingly? How would you know that?

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Keyser » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:

How the fuck is Hobbit Feet protected on here, when you see some of the posts that are approved about her?

Protecting guests as well are we now, could you explain that?

You keep making these digs at me and i've had enough of it.

Coward?

Yeah that would be you emailing Stooo and lying about me and trying to get him to turn against me.

It's not there first time you've emailed the site owner and tried to get him onside either.

I've been protecting you by keeping my mouth shut and not letting on about the amount of crap, i've had to put up with from you.

Bollocks - you are using your 'power' to threaten me with being banned and have been for ages.

I swore at you once over two fucking years ago on hotmail and apologised many times which according to you is 'harassment'. No wonder anyone supporting me is blocked on your watch.

You have held the threat of banning me whilst nasty little cunts like HF have a field day.

Grow up and move on. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Keyser wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

How the fuck is Hobbit Feet protected on here, when you see some of the posts that are approved about her?

Coward?

Yeah that would be you emailing Stooo and lying about me and trying to get him to turn against me.

It's not there first time you've emailed the site owner and tried to get him onside either.

I've been protecting you by keeping my mouth shut and not letting on about the amount of crap, i've had to put up with from you.

Bollocks - you are using your 'power' to threaten me with being banned and have been for ages.

I swore at you once over two fucking years ago on hotmail and apologised many times which according to you is 'harassment'. No wonder anyone supporting me is blocked on your watch.

You have held the threat of banning me whilst nasty little cunts like HF have a field day.

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50, who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time too mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

Now i can't be arsed with the lies you tell anymore and i don't see why i should have to put up with it, especially as i give up my time to help run this forum.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

There's a difference between sending dodgy PMs and being accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_We ... llegations

The world has been taken over with hysterical whining females. A man will say "stop that" and move on. One pat on the arse and a female's whole life is devastated for decades. There's 20+ stories about this on the Daily Mail front page alone. There will never be equality with reactions like this. Females will always be porcelain dolls when it suits. :off head:

Good post, I fear for you when the DS feminazis get hold of you though :ooer:

Your idea of a good post is one gull of lies?

Oh dear Puzzles.

How about pointing out the FACTS in that post.

Postby Lambert » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Indeed. She actually admitted to it, and once told reporters that a lucrative movie deal she'd signed meant she'd "never have to suck another cock again".
Lambert

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Lambert wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Indeed. She actually admitted to it, and once told reporters that a lucrative movie deal she'd signed meant she'd "never have to suck another cock again".

That's right, it's always happened and it would be interesting to see the names of all the actors and actresses who've done it.
Vicky

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 pm

JimmyRustler in the London Bridge Down thread. Getting a very strong PBU vibe from this one...... or maybe he sells
hamburgers?? :leer: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Keyser is nearly 50?!?!? :yikes:

I genuinely thought he was some kind of Emo kid the way he posts

Didn't realise he was actually an adult :thud:

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Do that again without fucking up the quotes. Touching a woman gently on their upper arm doesn't count as not being able to keep my hands to myself. It's just a form of communication in a noisy environment. It doesn't make me a perve, however many times you or others say it. That was just one and one only occasion. Never mind the assault afterwards when as far as I was concerned it was over. That's alright in your book is it? You're so biased against me, it's unreal.

What people here would wager is just a guess and nothing more than that. They don't know and nor do you, so STFU and quit while you're behind as usual.
Who said anything about here? More supposition on your part. I said 'there's lots of people OUT THERE'..... not here specifically. Still, just continue to believe anything you want in your own mind that shows you in a better light if that makes you content. Sadly for you, too many people know differently. And there ain't none so blind as those who will not see. So, just for a change - just once..... why don't YOU STFU. I abstained for a few weeks, pretty sure you could too.... but we all know you won't, because you just can't help yourself. :dafinger:

What the fuck are you on about. You replied to my post first or a post involving discussion about me, so don't moan like a little baby if I reply.

Underlined. How the hell would you know what they think. You've talked to them have you?

Simply put, Bird brain, i said I WOULD WAGER..... that does not mean I KNOW as you seem to think it does........ and see, you really couldn't help yourself. Could you?? :pmsl: :pmsl:

No, you said 'There's lots of people out there who'd wager otherwise' initially and then you said 'Sadly for you, too many people know differently', so which is it?

Either way, you don't know, so leave it out and quit this guessing game.
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

jra wrote: Yes, you said you'd wager initially and then you said 'Sadly for you, too many people know differently', so which is it?

It's both sweetcheeks. From the amount of slagging off you get here, too many people do know differently...... :Hiya:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:21 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Yes, you said you'd wager initially and then you said 'Sadly for you, too many people know differently', so which is it?

It's both sweetcheeks. From the amount of slagging off you get here, too many people do know differently...... :Hiya:

See my edited post. BIB. They know diddly shit. But join the bandwagon if you want. Isn't it about time you renewed your season ticket?
jra

Postby guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Coward?

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50 who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time to mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

Now i can't be arsed with the lies you tell anymore and i don't see why i should have to put up with it, especially as i give up my time to help run this forum.

This is what happened with Safi i reckon, she wouldnt play ball and then the emails and phone calls started.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive