DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Lambert wrote:This just in: At 05:40 this morning Terrence Chant was drinking decaffeinated coffee with one sweeter. Two hours later MJsDirtyDiana confirmed she was drinking water. And in the last hour Farmer Bob has revealed he ate a cheese sandwich. More at 11.

Just the one sweetener? Hmmm, interesting.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:Yay page 3 is clearly the jra page with the last number of posts. Apt really, both pages primarily contained massive tits.

LOLZ! Brilliant!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:

In like Flynn :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: . Remember, you're one of the turds that won't flush away. I'll ask you this once again and I know you won't answer being the cowardly shit you are. What have I done to you in a past life to piss you off so much about me?

It must great getting annoyed about someone you don't know.

Inthe words of Jack Regan....... Shut it, you slag. I've not commented on you, or any post about you in weeks. And re the BIB.... i have answered this question many times. You stop being an obnoxious, know-it-all, condescending piece of crap, and you don't get any more grief.

And the turd analogy is rather tired now.... just like you are of the opinion the 'Rigsby' analogy is........ :dafinger:

BIB1. Why should I do anything for you. You're fair game. You brought it upon yourself by starting on me first. From the beginning all you've done is bait and troll me.

BIB2. Other than I've mentioned it a few times, not dozens of times. The other thing being is it's true in your case, but the Rigsby thing isn't true in mine.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.
Bullshitting imbeciles, should be careful where they tread, one day they may need the evidence and they wont have any such evidence.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

There's a difference between sending dodgy PMs and being accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_We ... llegations

The world has been taken over with hysterical whining females. A man will say "stop that" and move on. One pat on the arse and a female's whole life is devastated for decades. There's 20+ stories about this on the Daily Mail front page alone. There will never be equality with reactions like this. Females will always be porcelain dolls when it suits. :off head:

I agree. If a man sends a PM he’s a creepy sleaze. If a woman does it, no problem. If a man makes a comment about sex he’s creepy if a woman does it, she’s empowered.

How can any of them expect to be taken seriously when they have such obvious double standards? Most people aren’t feminazis like the ones you see on here and DS, but it’s worrying how many there are on there. They aren’t after equality at all but want to play the victim at every opportunity.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.

Jp doesn't deny it, he justifies it. He's a dick
And you are?

Pathetic, is one word for you.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm

jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.

Nobody here ever picks up Christina83 for her smut talk. Why is that?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85472857
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_84908652
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... as-sack/p1
etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

I just like the double standards.
Indeed. I've spotted this kind of double standard. If certain FMs do it they get hassle. Bottom line though who cares, as long as you know what you're about what does it matter. And anyone with any brains will also see these kinds of double standards, that includes women of course.

"anyone with any brains" - that rather rules you out, doesn't it?

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

Indeed. I've spotted this kind of double standard. If certain FMs do it they get hassle. Bottom line though who cares, as long as you know what you're about what does it matter. And anyone with any brains will also see these kinds of double standards, that includes women of course.

Typical response from someone like you, blame the victim and not the abuser.

Maybe, but so many people play the victim these days, when in reality it isn't that big a deal.
jra

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

jra wrote: BIB1. Why should I do anything for you. You're fair game. You brought it upon yourself by starting on me first. From the beginning all you've done is bait and troll me.

BIB2. Other than I've mentioned it a few times, not dozens of times. The other thing being is it's true in your case, but the Rigsby thing isn't true in mine.

In like Flynn :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: . LOLZ!! There's lots of people out there who'd wager otherwise. And you're a delusional fool. I'd say you are a carbon copy of Rigsby. Seedy little bedsits rented out to questionable tenants, and a letching old perve who can't keep his hands to himself down the boozer when there's a bit of skirt around.

'But the Rigby thing isn't true in mine'...... yeah, right. :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Some guests are so full of shit it's unreal. They should at least come out of the shadows. Chickenshits, chickenshits with no evidence. It's very sad.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't think keyser is wonderful. He's clearly been a prat behind the scenes.

But I think trying to shut him up by calling him a racist and a stalker is despicable.

I don't think hes wonderful either. I just have never seen him being racist. I have commented before on how he is with new female posters on here though. I totally believe Vic's version of events though, and have never fallen for his Mr Nice Guy persona.

I believe Vicky too.
The thing is though if Vicky wasn't an admin, if she was a guest say, she wouldn't be believed here, everyone would be jumping on the guest calling them names en masse and saying the same old bollocks about guests being liars and provide the evidence etc. as has happened in other cases.
WELL... if a guest doesn't provide evidence of any allegations they shouldn't be believed. And Vicky has a unique ID, guests don't. Of course it's different.
jp761

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:

I agree. If a man sends a PM he’s a creepy sleaze. If a woman does it, no problem. If a man makes a comment about sex he’s creepy if a woman does it, she’s empowered.

How can any of them expect to be taken seriously when they have such obvious double standards? Most people aren’t feminazis like the ones you see on here and DS, but it’s worrying how many there are on there. They aren’t after equality at all but want to play the victim at every opportunity.

Could you name the "Feminazis" on here please.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm

jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:

Bullshitting imbeciles, should be careful where they tread, one day they may need the evidence and they wont have any such evidence.

Good point. It’s no wonder people don’t believe women anymore when posters like you are accused of all sorts just because you sent a PM and are a man. That doesn’t make you sleazy or creepy or a sex pest and neither does it with Keyser.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I don’t understand how one week we have the kidnapped model called all sorts of slut shaming names and yet the same people then expect us to believe some sad face Washed up C list actresses who knew exactly what they were doing to get ahead a decade or 2 ago. They are both the same kind of attention seeking bimbos wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Most of these actresses are also well past their heyday and on the way down. Coincidence?

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

etc.

Typical response from someone like you, blame the victim and not the abuser.
Exactly what didn't you like about my response? Your kind of response is the same old response that some guests make, again and again. Who are they, they are no one. And what they say means jack shit.

When they tell people who they are, and start showing people evidence of the allegations that they are making. Then I'll believe them.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 pm

My take on it is that acting is a fickle and subjective "talent" with a limitless pool of eager wannabes. I doubt there's any actor male or female who hasn't had to flirt, bribe or be available to someone they weren't attracted to at least once to get on in the "business". Makes me laugh seeing the Hollywood lot all aghast and horrified at these "revelations". "We never knew!" they all say....my fucking arse.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive