DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:15 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:Wtf... jp, keyser and now jra. Is this kamikaze week?
I truly find it hilarious. Sad but hilarious. It's a good job I can keep replying for hours on end if need be. :header:

bolly & retford now active on the Hollywood thread, could be a 'tremendous' culling...
Mods are getting tougher over recent times, it's all very weak imo. Many different FMs are getting bans/jail terms. For instance, minnie had one recently when did you last see her get one, I can't recall an occasion.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:The funniest thing with some guests is when they avoid answering a reply, because they have no workable answer. Bless them. :header:

Oh dear. Where so I start? How do I address a comment from someone who constantly avoids answering questions, who lies, who denies what's obvious, who thinks he can't be wrong and if others think he's wrong it's because they either haven't read his words properly or don't understand what he's written. And the evidence of this is here for everyone to see on this forum, on ds and the other one he infests.
How do you..? Who are you? That's a good place to start. Before you chat yet more shit.

You're just making stuff up. The things you say mean jack shit, they're easy to claim. Anyone could do it.

Address the post, not the poster.

You won't even accept you were jailed for victim-blaming on ds and for your baiting.

If I'm wrong then prove me wrong by posting the pm explaining your incarceration.

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm

jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I truly find it hilarious. Sad but hilarious. It's a good job I can keep replying for hours on end if need be. :header:

bolly & retford now active on the Hollywood thread, could be a 'tremendous' culling...
Mods are getting tougher over recent times, it's all very weak imo. Many different FMs are getting bans/jail terms. For instance, minnie had one recently when did you last see her get one, I can't recall an occasion.

JP, I'm ordering you at rifle point to post Vicky's Jemma Beale link on the ds sexual abuse thread. 'For balance'
Cobs

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Bluewolfie banned after a short stay.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Minnie’s been banned or jailed or warned several times now. This must be close to her last warning. Do you even read DS properly JP? I’m actually surprised she hasn’t been banned well before now and before a few others. someone that aggressive and personal as she can get definitely won’t last forever. all it takes is the person she gets personal with to alert her again and that’s it.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some people make things up for attention and extra press. The actresses are mostly past their best has beens looking for some additional fame 20 years on and so is that crap model who was kidnapped. What’s the difference here? I’m sick of this new hyper delicate bullshit where you think any women that makes an accusation must be believed.

What about all the fake rape claims that have been in the news? A great lump was recently jailed for false claims against an innocent man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818874/Jemma-Beale-jailed-10-years.html

It was fifteen men.

Are you sure she didn’t EAT 15 men?

No wonder people are laughing at those crying about ‘victim blamers’ when we see numerous examples of people making it up. Anyone who accuses someone of rape that then turns out to be a liar should face the same jail term as the rapist would.

This is totally different to the casting couch and as sleazy as it is it’s consenting adults. They can’t start to moan 15 years later when they want their face in the news again.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Lambert wrote:Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

An interesting quote from him:

"I have one bit of advice for Brexiters (and it's nothing to do with voting - they are beyond persuasion and reason now). In a year's time keep your heads down and gobs shut. There will be a vengence (sic) like you've never seen."

Trevgo is a professional troll. This is the same man who voted UKIP because he wanted an end to EU immigration. He made some disgusting posts on this subject throughout 2015 and 2016.

Brexit happens and suddenly he is the EUs biggest fan. I honestly think he chooses a subject and just runs with it for the crack, its hard to take him seriously, I'm surprised so many do.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Guest wrote: Different guest but fuck off you semi literate nob. So much for you Vam and Hobbit leaving JRa alone. All 3 of you back at it again today. Pathetic especially when you talk about other people stalking or harassing.

Different guest is cordially invited to do likewise. :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Retford has actually has been making more sense recently and others were looking bad and obsessed. I never thought I’d type that especially about him.

How long before the usual feminazi lot will be out in force screaming victim blamer when really all he says is people shouldn’t automatically believe so called victims as some people do make it up. This is true so it seems reasonable to me.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Sorry just catching up on this but well said the both of you. The casting couch is sleazy but it’s been around for years as you say Vicky and both men and women have been ‘victims’. There’s a huge difference between sexual assault and someone who makes a choice to do something to further their career.

They didn’t have a problem accepting the fame and the money that came with it so I do think it’s a bit out of order when 20 years later they start trying to turn it into some kind of crime and idiots call anyone who doesn’t agree with them a victim blamer.

Is the implication here that the women accusing Weinstein of rape are all making false claims? How could you possibly know that?

It shouldn't be investigated because some women historically have slept with powerful men to get ahead?

Some people make things up for attention and extra press. The actresses are mostly past their best has beens looking for some additional fame 20 years on and so is that crap model who was kidnapped. What’s the difference here? I’m sick of this new hyper delicate bullshit where you think any women that makes an accusation must be believed.

What about all the fake rape claims that have been in the news? A great lump was recently jailed for false claims against an innocent man.

People make a claim. It's investigated. The authorities decide if its valid or not.

Automatically disbelieving every accuser is as ridiculous as automatically believing every one.

Postby guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Retford has actually has been making more sense recently and others were looking bad and obsessed. I never thought I’d type that especially about him.

How long before the usual feminazi lot will be out in force screaming victim blamer when really all he says is people shouldn’t automatically believe so called victims as some people do make it up. This is true so it seems reasonable to me.

Yeah, you're fooling no one lol. One of his little acolytes.

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Another one computermaster has waded in and put the blame on the women.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:35 pm

No doubt I’ll be accused of being someone else but it’s a really good point about that kidnap model thread. I looked it up again and it’s wall to wall with victim blaming and really sexist anti women name calling and worse. It’s far more viscous than anything JP has said in the Weinstein thread so it does look like it’s just people who have a grudge against him.

Postby guestymacguestface » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Lambert wrote:Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

An interesting quote from him:

"I have one bit of advice for Brexiters (and it's nothing to do with voting - they are beyond persuasion and reason now). In a year's time keep your heads down and gobs shut. There will be a vengence (sic) like you've never seen."

Great find, although I suspect most DS politics posters known that Lord Trevgo Sugar lives in a fantasy world.
guestymacguestface

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Feline wrote:Another one computermaster has waded in and put the blame on the women.

It's funny how many people can't understand what it's like to be cornered in this way by someone who has so much power. All these wanky keyboard warriors doing their "I'd speak up and career be damned" are talking out their arses. I don't believe for one instant any of them would be prepared to lose their job, income, home, reputation and be ridiculed as a "whiner" or told repeatedly "you asked for it" etc etc
Their lack of understanding fucking baffles me. Who knew so many people were so incapable of comprehending.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive