Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:41 pm

If you say so
jp761

Postby mavis cruet » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Just a quick post and run :whistle:

I have to say that i am loving Lady M's work here, runs rings around everyone, even Vam. :ooer:

Carry on Lady Murasaki, loving your style :pclove:
mavis cruet

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:48 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Just a quick post and run :whistle:

I have to say that i am loving Lady M's work here, runs rings around everyone, even Vam. :ooer:

If you say so lol

Good to see you though. You're always a nice poster, makes a change in this thread. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby mavis cruet » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:51 pm

jp761 wrote:

If you say so lol

Good to see you though. You're always a nice poster, makes a change in this thread. :mrgreen:

:Hiya: JP and thank you, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone else, i just think she is very clever in the way that she posts. Anyway, hope you are having a grand weekend. :smilin:
mavis cruet

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 pm

:kinell: Thanks, who are you?

Vam's a pussy cat. :doggy:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you say so lol

:Hiya: JP and thank you, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone else, i just think she is very clever in the way that she posts. Anyway, hope you are having a grand weekend. :smilin:
Yeah she isn't bad. Quite amusing some days, like today. She does it now an again. :mrgreen:

No worries. :smilin:
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:59 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you say so lol

:pclove:

Start running jp :pissedoff:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you say so lol

:pclove:

Start running jp :pissedoff:
I'm off.......................... Usian Bolts world records are in jeopardy!!
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 pm

jp761 wrote:
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!

Which over the top feminists were sweating and getting so irate?

Over the top would be equating all men to be ‘____________’. Telling one person he’s a racist/bigot/sexist is not in any way over the top. It’s stating a fact, because that’s what he is. You seem to admire him though. That’s unfortunate, you usually try to be more diplomatic, a fence-sitter even sometimes.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!

Over the top would be equating all men to be ‘____________’. Telling one person he’s a racist/bigot/sexist is not in any way over the top. It’s stating a fact, because that’s what he is. You seem to admire him though. That’s unfortunate, you usually try to be more diplomatic, a fence-sitter even sometimes.
I'm not talking about anything specific. Many a person has pointed things out about the obvious over-the-top feminists on DS, even some females have done it.

Admire... don't talk silly, saying I admire/seem to admire him is so ridiculous it's hardly worth a comment. If anything I make fun of OLE Major.
Last edited by jp761 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Limerick belittling the experiences of women who’ve been vicims of unwanted sexual harassment or assault in the #metoo thread. Many others roundly mopping the floor with her weird views.

I’ve seen her in the Big Brother forum before and she’s been an arse in there also concerning similar things no I’m not really all that surprised Patsy has such a shitty attitide towards women. I think she thinks she still surrounded by others who have crap views about women.

She's making a right tit of herself in that thread. I was waiting for all the MRA's to rock up and agree with her but they must all be having a lie in today

If I’m honest I’m more bored with the feminists/ feminazis always descending into those threads and screeching the odds at others. Already we have had it. One mocking the fact a man, yes a man dared to have been sexually assaulted at school. Those feminists hate it when they don’t have a monopoly on bring a victim.

Doubt anyone would break a sweat over that senile-tunnel-visioned git. <<<<you in 20 years>>>>

20? As long as that?

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Oh and fence-sitter... another ridiculous thing to say.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 pm

I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says......

What part of this^^ said I admire him. Blimey.

Anyway I'm back to the music thread.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:33 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I'm not talking about anything specific. Many a person has pointed things out about the obvious over-the-top feminists on DS, even some females have done it.

Admire... don't talk silly, saying I admire/seem to admire him is so ridiculous it's hardly worth a comment. If anything I make fun of OLE Major.

So you wouldn’t care to say which ones are over the top feminists? Do any of them post here? If it’s “always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting so irate”, surely you must have a name or two in mind? Don’t want to commit? That’s what I was referring to about the fence-sitting thing.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm

I know one thing about this thread, many an expert at making something out of nothing resides.

I guess it's all part of the 'games' in this thread.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive