DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Lol, my inbox is blowing up! :gigglesnshit:

Right Keyser and Sam, you've both got yourselves banned and here is my advice to you both.

1. Don't piss off the admin.

2. Don't piss off the admin!

Sam, you've been asked to stop your attention seeking threads several times and you have ignored these reasonable requests. Keep on and you will get perma'd just like those before you have after ignoring similar requests. Also, calling me a twat by email is a bit fucking rude so don't do that either.

Keyser, you're currently raping my inbox with some sort of capslock fury. Stop it, I'm not entering into a dialogue with you over this. Sleep off whatever you're on and guest post apologies when the admin that you pissed off are online.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm

guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Bollocks - you are using your 'power' to threaten me with being banned and have been for ages.

I swore at you once over two fucking years ago on hotmail and apologised many times which according to you is 'harassment'. No wonder anyone supporting me is blocked on your watch.

You have held the threat of banning me whilst nasty little cunts like HF have a field day.

Grow up and move on. :thumbsup:

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50 who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time to mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

Now i can't be arsed with the lies you tell anymore and i don't see why i should have to put up with it, especially as i give up my time to help run this forum.

This is what happened with Safi i reckon, she wouldnt play ball and then the emails and phone calls started.

Thankfully i never gave him my phone number, but like i've said, i had to change my Email account to stop him contacting me.

Every day i would look and hope he'd finally decided to leave me alone, only to see another Email from him.

The first thread he started on here was asking about personal messages, no doubt if we had them a lot of our female members would have been getting bothered.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 pm

While we're all getting things off our chest.......... here goes!

I think there is something a bit masculine about O'chi.

And exhale..........

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Having read the Harvey Weinstein thread I agree. JP7 is just a cunt

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:

How the fuck is Hobbit Feet protected on here, when you see some of the posts that are approved about her?

Protecting guests as well are we now, could you explain that?

You keep making these digs at me and i've had enough of it.

Coward?

Yeah that would be you emailing Stooo and lying about me and trying to get him to turn against me.

It's not there first time you've emailed the site owner and tried to get him onside either.

I've been protecting you by keeping my mouth shut and not letting on about the amount of crap, i've had to put up with from you.

Bollocks - you are using your 'power' to threaten me with being banned and have been for ages.

I swore at you once over two fucking years ago on hotmail and apologised many times which according to you is 'harassment'. No wonder anyone supporting me is blocked on your watch.

You have held the threat of banning me whilst nasty little cunts like HF have a field day.

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50, who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time too mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

Now i can't be arsed with the lies you tell anymore and i don't see why i should have to put up with it, especially as i give up my time to help run this forum.

Thanks for banning Keyser, if this proves one thing its no wonder he is in with the soap forum lot. They are all middle ages fuckwits who need a fucking life. All they do is harass and stalk people

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:Having read the Harvey Weinstein thread I agree. JP7 is just a cunt
Yeah right, no matter what I say some people will say that. It happens. And so what. And I don't have a problem with that, who cares.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Vicky wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50 who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time to mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

This is what happened with Safi i reckon, she wouldnt play ball and then the emails and phone calls started.

Thankfully i never gave him my phone number, but like i've said, i had to change my Email account to stop him contacting me.

Every day i would look and hope he'd finally decided to leave me alone, only to see another Email from him.

The first thread he started on here was asking about personal messages, no doubt if we had them a lot of our female members would have been getting bothered.

You should have banned him there and then Vicky. It's one thing slagging people off and calling them names on a fairly easygoing, say pretty much what you want (within legal bounds of course), but when it spills over into real life, that's a totally different matter. Didn't you have to change your E-mail after that? And didn't he do much the same to Holly. I bet he didn't do it to Stoo though.

Many posters, both registered and guests, did warn you all just what the real Keyser is really like. he's not the "nice guy" he pretends to be. He did the same to a number of female posters on DS and I would bet that is probably the reason he was perma-banned as much as his numerous racially motivated posts were.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.
Er I've sent angry ones, yes, the replying in kind type, so what, if someone wants to go for it I'll go for it back. As for sleazy no one ever shows them. In fact, if I'm so prolific with PMs to so many members, where is all the evidence? You're the one talking out of your A-hole, and lying.

Actually some people choose to 'claim' that they don't follow something I've said. I see through that bollocks. It's a weak attempt at winning an argument when someone knows they're losing one.

I get it now. You are truly deluded.

Postby guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:

How the fuck is Hobbit Feet protected on here, when you see some of the posts that are approved about her?

Protecting guests as well are we now, could you explain that?

You keep making these digs at me and i've had enough of it.

Coward?

Yeah that would be you emailing Stooo and lying about me and trying to get him to turn against me.

It's not there first time you've emailed the site owner and tried to get him onside either.

I've been protecting you by keeping my mouth shut and not letting on about the amount of crap, i've had to put up with from you.

Look the most immature poster on dogs is telling me to "Grow Up" the man pushing 50, who throws a tantrum, anytime someone says anything negative about him.

Oh and maybe this is a good time too mention, i had to warn you to stop contacting me privately on here as well.

Thanks for banning Keyser, if this proves one thing its no wonder he is in with the soap forum lot. They are all middle ages fuckwits who need a fucking life. All they do is harass and stalk people

He will be on the Stella right now crying down the Facetime to Charlie .

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Lambert wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Indeed. She actually admitted to it, and once told reporters that a lucrative movie deal she'd signed meant she'd "never have to suck another cock again".

I wonder how many more recent Hollywood male actors slept with or sucked male bigwigs in Hollywood to get a role? Blokes can be naughty on the casting couch too!

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:

You should have banned him there and then Vicky. It's one thing slagging people off and calling them names on a fairly easygoing, say pretty much what you want (within legal bounds of course), but when it spills over into real life, that's a totally different matter. Didn't you have to change your E-mail after that? And didn't he do much the same to Holly. I bet he didn't do it to Stoo though.

Many posters, both registered and guests, did warn you all just what the real Keyser is really like. he's not the "nice guy" he pretends to be. He did the same to a number of female posters on DS and I would bet that is probably the reason he was perma-banned as much as his numerous racially motivated posts were.

Yes i had to change my Email Guesty and all the hassle that goes with it.

He asked Holly a few times to contact him privately, however i had a word with Holls and told her she would regret it, so she didn't.
Vicky

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:While we're all getting things off our chest.......... here goes!

I think there is something a bit masculine about O'chi.

And exhale..........

O'Chi Brown - Two Hearts Beating as One (Extended Version)

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2yu2WsVlrQ

Ha ha. I doubt it.

Her voice sounds fairly similar to Princess (Desiree Heslop). Another SAW (Stock, Aitken and Waterman) production.

Princess - Say I'm Your Number One (1985)

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAIT8759d9c

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_Aitken_Waterman
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I said something mean about keyser once and had to fight my way through a lynch mob just to get out of my front garden.
Odessa Steps

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.
Er I've sent angry ones, yes, the replying in kind type, so what, if someone wants to go for it I'll go for it back. As for sleazy no one ever shows them. In fact, if I'm so prolific with PMs to so many members, where is all the evidence? You're the one talking out of your A-hole, and lying.

Actually some people choose to 'claim' that they don't follow something I've said. I see through that bollocks. It's a weak attempt at winning an argument when someone knows they're losing one.

I get it now. You are truly deluded.
I see, great input. Thanks for the reply of sorts though. :roll:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive