DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 am

I find it a little hard not to laugh at the virtue signalling and exaggerated indignation in the Hollywood thread. Plenty of those posters in there were pefectly happy to slut shame and victim blame that model who was assaulted and kidnapped and now they want us to cry for has been actresses using the casting couch to get ahead? Oh purleeese.

Susie Smith is nailing it in that thread. These c listers who shagged they way up to get to riches and fame aren’t even in the same league of being a victim. . There’s a lot of hypocrisy from posters preaching at others when the truth is half the time they don’t give a fuck or like in the kidnap model thread, even join in themselves.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:31 am

Guest wrote:I find it a little hard not to laugh at the virtue signalling and exaggerated indignation in the Hollywood thread. Plenty of those posters in there were pefectly happy to slut shame and victim blame that model who was assaulted and kidnapped and now they want us to cry for has been actresses using the casting couch to get ahead? Oh purleeese.

Susie Smith is nailing it in that thread. These c listers who shagged they way up to get to riches and fame aren’t even in the same league of being a victim. . There’s a lot of hypocrisy from posters preaching at others when the truth is half the time they don’t give a fuck or like in the kidnap model thread, even join in themselves.

Susie Smith is a fucking moron, heres some context or rather you thinking he's nailing it (I've never thought it was a female).

You seem to think of women as being very passive. You seems to expect society and men to have the responsibility of protecting women. And women should be able to creep timidly around, never being the victim of any sort of sexual predator.

The reality is that there are many predators around. And society cannot protect everyone all the time. Maybe you would be more comfortable wearing a niqab.

But women have to stand up for themselves and be stronger. If all they can muster is a bit of nervous giggling when they are assaulted then no wonder they are taken advantage of by these predatory men. If a woman is being filmed, with plenty of witnesses around, and is assaulted, she MUST speak out about it right away. All women should do this.

Giggling and making flirtatious comments is going to send ambiguous messages and give men an excuse to do whatever they want.

I understand that some situations can be dangerous for a woman and she has to play along. But not when there is a camera and witnesses.

Things will never improve while the victims play into the hands of their predators so willingly. Yes, these women are young - which is why we need to give them a clear message that this behaviour from men is not OK and that they will be supported if they speak out about it.

They weren't supported when they spoke out some careers where ruined so your last bit is rubbish. Wheres the camera crew shit coming from almost like a justification "well if it happened why didn't they speak up when being filmed" it wasn't on film sets as well you know but his hotel room usually.

This is just more Hunter/SiCrewe/Retford bullshit.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:39 am

jp761 wrote:The funniest thing with some guests is when they avoid answering a reply, because they have no workable answer. Bless them. :header:

Oh dear. Where so I start? How do I address a comment from someone who constantly avoids answering questions, who lies, who denies what's obvious, who thinks he can't be wrong and if others think he's wrong it's because they either haven't read his words properly or don't understand what he's written. And the evidence of this is here for everyone to see on this forum, on ds and the other one he infests.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:49 am

another guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
another guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.

Yours went too, you thick git. :canny:
haha.. And..?

I didn't say otherwise. You're the one who has shit for brains.

whoooooooosh laughing at others whilst your rubbish was binned too. You really come across as a fool, an uneducated one at that. :twirl:

Yes, JP was gloating and didn't realise he was looking like a twat because his posts were also deleted. The fact he was jailed for some of his posts actually means he overstepped the mark and that was because he was victim blaming. He was too thick to even realise the meaning of his posts.

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 am

Didn't take long for the "Husband who forced wife to keep a "mistake book" jailed" thread to victim blame.

God forbid some people actually put the blame where it lies.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:26 am

Guest wrote:
R-soul wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Scottie + Stoatie = Scroatie

You'll have Sir Stoatie coming on here shortly to call an 'asshat' for that.

He'd be right though

Dunno where Ray of Cybersex got the "R" from in Scroatie :dunno:

Who would cyber him?

The biggest hypocrite in forumland

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:29 am

Guest wrote:I find it a little hard not to laugh at the virtue signalling and exaggerated indignation in the Hollywood thread. Plenty of those posters in there were pefectly happy to slut shame and victim blame that model who was assaulted and kidnapped and now they want us to cry for has been actresses using the casting couch to get ahead? Oh purleeese.

You're strange

And jp seems to be having some kind of meltdown.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 am

Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tober-2017

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
R-soul wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Scottie + Stoatie = Scroatie

He'd be right though

Who would cyber him?

What was hypocritical about that?

Also have to laugh when accused of "cybering" as I've never used a webcam in my life, I'm not on Facebook/ Snapchat/ Instagram and of a generation before all that kind of stuff.
Ray of Sunshine

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:35 am

Permission to enter the thread.....?

Horst Wessel wrote:
comintern guest wrote:
Horst Vessel wrote:
Guest wrote: Mmm, cupolas against cerulean skies. Makes me think of Orthodox churches on the steppes of Russia. Nice.

Yes, best of all to see them glittering on the horizon, almost in range, your comrades all around, and you know that tomorrow belongs to you.

Wrong country, wrong ideology with the last 4 words there I'd say - perhaps this would be more appropriate:

C'est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous et demain
L'Internationale
Sera la genre humain

Nope. Correct ideology for the comrades of the invader being referred to.
Though incorrect spelling of Wessel.

What's all this about? :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:37 am

I've never met anyone from a forum.

I've never webcammed with anyone from a forum.

I have had telephone conversations with one person from a forum.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:37 am

Feline wrote:Didn't take long for the "Husband who forced wife to keep a "mistake book" jailed" thread to victim blame.

What's a mistake book? Was he in it?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:43 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Feline wrote:Didn't take long for the "Husband who forced wife to keep a "mistake book" jailed" thread to victim blame.

What's a mistake book? Was he in it?

Is that your Dog in your avie Lady M? He/she is are real cutie :wubbers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Different guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
R-soul wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

He'd be right though

Who would cyber him?

What was hypocritical about that?

Also have to laugh when accused of "cybering" as I've never used a webcam in my life, I'm not on Facebook/ Snapchat/ Instagram and of a generation before all that kind of stuff.

I think the guest was answering the question and saying the biggest hypocrite in forumland would cyber you. They obviously think hobbit feet is the biggest hypocrite in forumland
Different guest

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 am

Guest wrote:Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tober-2017

He's just an online bully.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive