Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Bet she went home after and scrubbed herself down with a pumice stone for half hour - coming into contact with all those oiks :pukeup:

Mother Theresa? She'd end up as Mother Eraser... :ooer:

thanks, fucker, now i'm wearing my hot chocolate ... :again?: :laughing:

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Text » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 pm

measurer wrote:Random stuff - got to be prepared for anything !

Ya. :laughing: Random stuff being posted in a random manner in the random thread ? Tut tut. Whatever next!! :again?:
Text

Postby Major » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Canary wrote:

Ya. :laughing: Random stuff being posted in a random manner in the random thread ? Tut tut. Whatever next!! :again?:

Still looking foryour Axminster, Canary???????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby observant guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Canary wrote:

egg on face time for me. I'm in the wrong thread - I thought it was the DS one. I'll have to call myself unobservant guest now.
observant guest

Postby dis » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:58 pm

I’ve a free ice rink in the road outside my house. I went out for a slide aboot :hap:

But I had to come in because it was very cold on the feet through my wellies and the grumpy auld wifie along the road was going back in to her house and she already thinks I am weird.
dis

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Fletch wrote:'Let's all give Meghan a group hug!' Harry's girl is swamped by loving children after his cheeky invite on their first trip to Wales

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Wales.html

Ooh, bit of a popularity contest going on? :nelix:

Between who? :scratch:

Fucking hell, Mother Theresa is walking amongst us again. :roll:

I bloody hope she is nothing like that evil, twisted, fanatical, hypocritical old bag.

Hitchens (RIP) was spot on about her all those years ago.

Keyser

Postby dis » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 pm

I’m waiting for something coming in the post, know it’s coming but I don’t know when it will get here. It’s quite exiting running to the door to see if the postie’s got it. I’ve no felt like that for a long time.
dis

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:01 am

dis wrote:I’m waiting for something coming in the post, know it’s coming but I don’t know when it will get here. It’s quite exiting running to the door to see if the postie’s got it. I’ve no felt like that for a long time.

If you are exiting you'll never recieve it - I think it's best you just be excited and don't exit anywhere until it arrives. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:41 am

Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:I’m waiting for something coming in the post, know it’s coming but I don’t know when it will get here. It’s quite exiting running to the door to see if the postie’s got it. I’ve no felt like that for a long time.

If you are exiting you'll never recieve it - I think it's best you just be excited and don't exit anywhere until it arrives. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen: I wondered what you were talking about there for a while.

Postie has just been but it wasn't it, they have to knock to give me it.
dis

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 am

Not a good end to the week or start to the weekend. :shake head:

On Thursday my daughter's OH dad died from the brain tumours he was diagnosed with just last August. Poor bloke was trying to book up a holiday to Cyprus for them all only last Monday. Daughter said it was so sad seeing him do that.

Then just an hour ago my step daughter called me in tears to tell me her dad had died in the early hours of this morning, again from cancer, this time lung cancer that had spread all over his body. He wasn't diagnosed long ago either, September I think, after going to the doctors complaining about a cough that he couldn't shift and pains in his lower back.

What a dismal day all round.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:14 am

Trapper John wrote:Not a good end to the week or start to the weekend. :shake head:

On Thursday my daughter's OH dad died from the brain tumours he was diagnosed with just last August. Poor bloke was trying to book up a holiday to Cyprus for them all only last Monday. Daughter said it was so sad seeing him do that.

Then just an hour ago my step daughter called me in tears to tell me her dad had died in the early hours of this morning, again from cancer, this time lung cancer that had spread all over his body. He wasn't diagnosed long ago either, September I think, after going to the doctors complaining about a cough that he couldn't shift and pains in his lower back.

Aw, that's awful TJ, hard time ahead for your family. Cancer is a bastard.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:16 am

Sorry to hear that, TJ.
Cancer is a cunt.
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am

Sorry to hear that TJ
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:23 am

Trapper John wrote:Not a good end to the week or start to the weekend. :shake head:

sorry for their loss.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

thoughts to your family TJ

Cancer is a bastard :shake head:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive