Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:03 pm

It's freezing out there!
See you later good people .... and the trash too I'm feeling generous.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It's freezing out there!

When you are inebriated? Rolly
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Further proof (if needed) that cats are arseholes.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:It's freezing out there!

When you are inebriated? Rolly

I had to lay down Major with medication because I had done to much today.
No alcohol though.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:Ah, you must have bumcussion, that'll be what you get for wheaching his balls of he says. :mrgreen:

'bumcussion' 10/10 :pmsl:

best new word! :laughing:

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:I fell on my arse today, or should I say I was taken down. :woteva: :bawlin: It's the first time I've taken my dog out that side of the house - it's like an ice rink just now, all the paths and roads are frozen. She was going doolally, diving about in the snow beside the path. I had her in one hand and her bag of crap I have to take with her when she goes out in the other, she started pulling and jumping in the snow and I was sliding along screeching and laughing but it was because I knew I was going down. Thankfully I landed on snow, not ice but I had a huge long knitted black woolly coat on which was covered in clumps of frozen snow, I looked like a right arse. It's actually cheered me up no end.

I fell on my arse last night. I went to sit down on my computer chair but the cat had swivelled it a bit and my coccyx went straight down on one of the arm supports. I think that the shock travelled up my spine because I came to a couple of hours later under the table. :shake head:

OMG Stooo, for real? :yikes: You were out for 2 hours? That's too long. You should really have seen a doctor. How you feeling now?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:I fell on my arse today, or should I say I was taken down. :woteva: :bawlin: It's the first time I've taken my dog out that side of the house - it's like an ice rink just now, all the paths and roads are frozen. She was going doolally, diving about in the snow beside the path. I had her in one hand and her bag of crap I have to take with her when she goes out in the other, she started pulling and jumping in the snow and I was sliding along screeching and laughing but it was because I knew I was going down. Thankfully I landed on snow, not ice but I had a huge long knitted black woolly coat on which was covered in clumps of frozen snow, I looked like a right arse. It's actually cheered me up no end.

I fell on my arse last night. I went to sit down on my computer chair but the cat had swivelled it a bit and my coccyx went straight down on one of the arm supports. I think that the shock travelled up my spine because I came to a couple of hours later under the table. :shake head:

OMG Stooo, for real? :yikes: You were out for 2 hours? That's too long. You should really have seen a doctor. How you feeling now?

A little bit pissed on account of wine... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

A little bit pissed on account of wine... :ooer:

... and it's not even 11pm yet :shake head:

:laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby dis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:23 pm

My mum sat up all night watching the ladies tennis, I phoned her and she told me all about the game on the phone for ages. Then later, while I was sitting at my Mum’s asking my dog for paw and that, I heard my mum say..”aye, and her toenails fell aff”. Now surely, if you are going to talk to someone for 5 minutes on the phone about the tennis you sat up and watched you’d mention that?
dis

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 pm

dis wrote:My mum sat up all night watching the ladies tennis, I phoned her and she told me all about the game on the phone for ages. Then later, while I was sitting at my Mum’s asking my dog for paw and that, I heard my mum say..”aye, and her toenails fell aff”. Now surely, if you are going to talk to someone for 5 minutes on the phone about the tennis you sat up and watched you’d mention that?

Love this preposterous scene. :pmsl:

Reminds me of Trump supporters - except the thick blond Nazi twat was high satire in 1980's and not an unfortunate fact.

Keyser

Postby dis » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 am

Keyser wrote:
dis wrote:My mum sat up all night watching the ladies tennis, I phoned her and she told me all about the game on the phone for ages. Then later, while I was sitting at my Mum’s asking my dog for paw and that, I heard my mum say..”aye, and her toenails fell aff”. Now surely, if you are going to talk to someone for 5 minutes on the phone about the tennis you sat up and watched you’d mention that?

Reminds me of Trump supporters - except the thick blond Nazi twat was high satire in 1980's and not an unfortunate fact.

That wasn’t that preposterous if you knew my mum.. She has taken to throwing condiments down the toilet, she has decided they are no more toxic than a poo. A few months ago she spent about 20 minutes on the phone telling me how much trouble she had had trying to get some sandwich spread she’d flushed down there to go away. She was being very serious about it, I had to take my inhaler about 3 times during the duration of the tale because I was laughing so hard. I told her maybe to just put them in the brown bin like everyone else. But a few days ago a she told me she had put some Coleman’s mustard down there...no matter how she tried it stuck there and wouldn’t go away. She was terrified someone would come in and think she had an illness, so she persisted, for hours. I remember my granny saying “I’d an awfy bother trying to stap that soup doon the sink”. I think it must be hereditary. I am doomed.

I could fill this thread with things my mum does, she’s the berries but very daft.

I love the bit in that film where they say “you’re gonna look pretty funny trying to eat corn in the cob with no fucking teeth”.
dis

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:50 am

I watched that match to, bloody awesome and your Mum is right they did fall off! Ouch! The match was so good maybe the nails slipped her mind the first time around. :mrgreen:

3hrs 45min they slugged it out for, lots of very good long rallies. I was pretty shattered this morning. :laughing:
jp761

Postby VR6storm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 am

Brrrrrrrr....... colder than a witches titty out there today. Hot soup and a Sammich for lunch...... :wubwub:
VR6storm

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm

dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:

That wasn’t that preposterous if you knew my mum.. She has taken to throwing condiments down the toilet, she has decided they are no more toxic than a poo. A few months ago she spent about 20 minutes on the phone telling me how much trouble she had had trying to get some sandwich spread she’d flushed down there to go away. She was being very serious about it, I had to take my inhaler about 3 times during the duration of the tale because I was laughing so hard. I told her maybe to just put them in the brown bin like everyone else. But a few days ago a she told me she had put some Coleman’s mustard down there...no matter how she tried it stuck there and wouldn’t go away. She was terrified someone would come in and think she had an illness, so she persisted, for hours. I remember my granny saying “I’d an awfy bother trying to stap that soup doon the sink”. I think it must be hereditary. I am doomed.

I could fill this thread with things my mum does,
she’s the berries but very daft.

I love the bit in that film where they say “you’re gonna look pretty funny trying to eat corn in the cob with no fucking teeth”.

Do it :mrgreen:
dis, your posts crack me up....and you were gone way too long, lady! :wag:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Do you know, it's just dawned on me seeing Vams post that Dis used to post on here before, I really thought she was a new member. doh! :gigglesnshit:

I wasn't always this slow on the up-take you know. :oops:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive