Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:58 am

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Dean how long you going to be a doley?

What’s a doley?

You.
An unemployed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:04 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:

What’s a doley?

You.
An unemployed.

I’ve been in London for the last 3 years solid mate. I had an op on my knee that has kept me off for a bit but I’m back on site this Monday. Not in London though. Had enough of the place I’m back local for a bit...
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:12 am

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:

What’s a doley?

You.
An unemployed.

I’ve been in London for the last 3 years solid mate. I had an op on my knee that has kept me off for a bit but I’m back on site this Monday. Not in London though. Had enough of the place I’m back local for a bit...

Hope you're indoors a bit bloody freezing out there.
Gnight Dean I have to go back to bed busy day having a lie in! :yess:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:21 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:

What’s a doley?

You.
An unemployed.

Hope you're indoors a bit bloody freezing out there.
Gnight Dean I have to go back to bed busy day having a lie in! :yess:

Indoors or outdoors it’s par for the course with the building trade. If you’re cold you’re not working hard enough...

Goodnight fella...
Dean

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 am

I'm stitching this just now.

It's very apt in my house and it shouldn't take long to finish.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:40 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Jolted out of bed by huge crashes and rolls of thunder.
That wasn't in the forecast!

Must be one of those mysterious tubes sticking out of tunnels, fallen over. :dunno:

What a strange thing to say.

Did you not post something about mysterious tubes or am I having one of my turns? :ooer:

I did but it was just main stream news nothing strange other than what are the tubes for.
It's presumed yet more surveillance.

Get someone to drive you through the Dartford Tunnel mate, from Kent to Essex is best. Particulary in the last mile of the approach, count how many different types of cameras there are bristling from every conceivable vantage point, trust me they ain't making any special efforts to hide them.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am

Vicks wrote:Image

That's why I have Poodles ( well, one now )...no more hair all over the place. I had German Shepherds in the past, every time they would walk past the coffee table, they would clear the table with one wag of their tail :laughing: ...and OMG the hair...I would use those sticky tape rollers, 2 a week at least.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:59 am

My brother’s dog is part pug and part pom, and he sheds like mad all through the year. His fur is beige and I think he finds people wearing black trousers especially irresistible. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am

Holly wrote:

That's why I have Poodles ( well, one now )...no more hair all over the place. I had German Shepherds in the past, every time they would walk past the coffee table, they would clear the table with one wag of their tail :laughing: ...and OMG the hair...I would use those sticky tape rollers, 2 a week at least.

Jack's the same.

The gasman came the other day and I had to give him a loan of a lint roller before he left the house.

:laughing:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 am

Canucklehead wrote:

My brother’s dog is part pug and part pom, and he sheds like mad all through the year. His fur is beige and I think he finds people wearing black trousers especially irresistible. :gigglesnshit:

My mum always wears black trousers and Jack takes great delight in rubbing himself all over them.

:doggy:
Vicky

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:23 am

He does the same to my dad's but he doesn't bother his arse.
Vicky

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Must be one of those mysterious tubes sticking out of tunnels, fallen over. :dunno:

What a strange thing to say.

Did you not post something about mysterious tubes or am I having one of my turns? :ooer:

I did but it was just main stream news nothing strange other than what are the tubes for.

Get someone to drive you through the Dartford Tunnel mate, from Kent to Essex is best. Particulary in the last mile of the approach, count how many different types of cameras there are bristling from every conceivable vantage point, trust me they ain't making any special efforts to hide them.

It's across the nation TJ not just where you live hence why the secrecy with these towers.
Do keep up..
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:09 pm

McAz wrote:I'm committed to an evening of mythical history and sitar playing tomorrow - with luck I'll get snowed in.

SAVED...

...I've been getting over a cold all week but now the missus has got it - so no sitar.

Instead, a quick nip over the (open) border for a Stuarts Steak Round and some well-fired rolls. Apparently, some English women complained that it was a disgrace selling "burnt" rolls at the same price as ordinary ones. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I did but it was just main stream news nothing strange other than what are the tubes for.

It's across the nation TJ not just where you live hence why the secrecy with these towers.
Do keep up..

I was using it as an example and it's the same everywhere, different types of camera for different types of surveillance some might be tucked away a bit, they are ususally the the revenue makers, the rest are on full show they have no need to hide them, we've already been brainwashed into accepting them.......they're for our safety and protection don't you know.

Those towers are just ventilation flues.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I did but it was just main stream news nothing strange other than what are the tubes for.

Do keep up..

I was using it as an example and it's the same everywhere, different types of camera for different types of surveillance some might be tucked away a bit, they are ususally the the revenue makers, the rest are on full show they have no need to hide them, we've already been brainwashed into accepting them.......they're for our safety and protection don't you know.

Those towers are just ventilation flues.

Genuine question: What are they ventilating?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive