Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Wish my boys would stop using my salon shampoos, I've bought Pantene from Boots for them, why can't they stick with that?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Image

In cold or wet weather I always check. There is an old manky cat around here that likes to walk all over my car leaving muddy footprints and fine scatches on it too.

I check because when I catch the fucker it's gonna get the biggest shock of it's life in the shape of my boot up it's fucking arse.

You kick the cat and i will set Jack on you.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 pm

:Ssad:
Vicky

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Vicks wrote:Storm Caroline is causing havoc across Scotland to with torrential rain and gale force winds.

Yet when I was out earlier I past a man wearing a tee-shirt, trousers but no jacket.
How is the weather going right now? Often it turns out to be not as bad as they forecasted. Which is good really.
jp761

Postby Text » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.
Text

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Canary wrote:I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.

I have a little material bin thing I shove in my bag. No good if it’s big things I need to chuck, but I can shove all wrappers and bits like that in it.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Canary wrote:I'm on my way home and I don't usually post on the go, but I just had to log in to say I'm a bit peeved by the lack of usable bins. The authorities always board them up in the city centre when its approaching Christmas time. I guess they consider them a security risk .... but obvs you cannot discard anything and actually, that's more annoying than you might think! There! I feel better that I've let off steam now.

I have a little material bin thing I shove in my bag. No good if it’s big things I need to chuck, but I can shove all wrappers and bits like that in it.

I just shove small wrappers etc into my bag. Canary may I ask for how many years your local authority has boarded up your bins when it's approaching Christmas time? You said "always" and it makes me wonder how long it's been going on

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 pm

It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm committed to an evening of mythical history and sitar playing tomorrow - with luck I'll get snowed in.
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

:thumbsup:
snowtracksig3.jpg
snowtracksig3.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 513 times
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Goodwife » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Stooo wrote:It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:

Bad luck stoo

It is meant to just snow pretty much all day sunday here. As long as its gone by Monday am I will be fine with that.

Pretty to look at but hate driving in the bastard stuff
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:It's going to snow like fuck :ooer:

Bad luck stoo

It is meant to just snow pretty much all day sunday here. As long as its gone by Monday am I will be fine with that.

Pretty to look at but hate driving in the bastard stuff

I love driving in it, I hate getting hypothermia tacking cable around a house in a snowstorm. Sorry about the vomit on your floor, can I please have a cup of tea or something warm?

It ended up a pretty epic day but working in it sucks, driving in it is the shit!

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Bet the half naked ones are happy to let you in for a cuppa :cuppaT:

My snow style more accidental than skill
Goodwife

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:Bet the half naked ones are happy to let you in for a cuppa :cuppaT:

My snow style more accidental than skill

nice..
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:01 pm

McAz wrote:I'm committed to an evening of mythical history and sitar playing tomorrow

Yep, now why doesn't that surprise me. :ooer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive