Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:Sandwich spread is lovely on roasted cheese.

:grub:


Do you have it cold on top or cook it with the cheese?


It's vile stuff :pukeup: ..... looks like someone's blown their nose in ya butty! :pukeup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16857
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:54 am

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:Sandwich spread is lovely on roasted cheese.

:grub:


Do you have it cold on top or cook it with the cheese?


It's vile stuff :pukeup: ..... looks like someone's blown their nose in ya butty! :pukeup:


It's a piece not a butty.

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:Sandwich spread is lovely on roasted cheese.

:grub:


Do you have it cold on top or cook it with the cheese?


Cook it with the cheese, it tastes lovely.

:grub:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Image

This wee pervert was spared jailed because "He would have a very hard time in prison"

Bryan Bowen as you can see is a midget and he groomed two young girls online.

https://www.retarded.com/uk/410025-pedophile-dwarf-prison-sex/

Are all midgets gonnae get a pass when it comes to prison, because their lack of height makes them easy targets?

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Vicky wrote:Image

This wee pervert was spared jailed because "He would have a very hard time in prison"

Bryan Bowen as you can see is a midget and he groomed two young girls online.

https://www.retarded.com/uk/410025-pedophile-dwarf-prison-sex/

Are all midgets gonnae get a pass when it comes to prison, because their lack of height makes them easy targets?

Image


Person of restricted growth.

Besides, he's a dwarf not a midget.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86195
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vicky wrote:Image

This wee pervert was spared jailed because "He would have a very hard time in prison"

Bryan Bowen as you can see is a midget and he groomed two young girls online.

https://www.retarded.com/uk/410025-pedophile-dwarf-prison-sex/

Are all midgets gonnae get a pass when it comes to prison, because their lack of height makes them easy targets?

Image


Person of restricted growth.

Besides, he's a dwarf not a midget.


Little person even! :thumbsup: .... in his case, a filthy perverted little person! :shake head:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16857
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Aluminum Foil Boxes Have A Mind-Blowing Secret Feature who writes this crap?
I think I'll pop in Tesco tomorrow and ask if they have any mind blowing tin foil boxes.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5583
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 pm

I use all foil baking trays for the Christmas nonsense

turkey
roasties
pigs in blankets
bread sauce
stuffing
chestnut stuffing

then throw the bastard lot away

why wash up when there is fizzy to drink
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7696
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I use all foil baking trays for the Christmas nonsense

turkey
roasties
pigs in blankets
bread sauce
stuffing
chestnut stuffing

then throw the bastard lot away

why wash up when there is fizzy to drink

That's a brilliant idea.
I'm going to spread the word.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5583
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

When was the last time you bought eggs and had a white one in the box? (am talking chicken eggs for the obtuse)

When I was a kid all eggs were predomiantly white, a brown egg amongst them was a rarity and for some reason highly prized in our house, as if it was 'better' in some way to white ones. :dunno:

I thought about this because I bought a dozen from the co-op the other day and when I went to use a couple, they were so fucking brown that they looked as if they'd been in a badly regulated fake tan spray booth. I mean they are insanely brown and shiny too, the complete opposite of 'eggshell' in it's common terminology.

Next time I went in, I had a look at some others, they all seem to have this outrageous colouring, it has to be artificial and my guess applied prior to packing, I can't see it being the result of feeding ..... I hope. :yikes:

Has anyone else seen these eggs? or is it just the co-op, maybe they have a new supplier or asked an existing one to make them, in their eyes, more aesthetically pleasing?

Back in the day it appears people found brown eggs more appealing which is why we rarely see a white one now, but if this is the next step in that evolution I reckon they've gone too far.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:07 am

It's to do with breed though feeding can to a lesser degree affect them.
Most hybrids lay brown eggs and are easier to keep in large numbers.
They also lay more or less 365 days of the year so if you'r a commercial egg producer it makes sense.
To make money from eggs you have to sell a lot of eggs.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5583
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:16 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It's to do with breed though feeding can to a lesser degree affect them.
Most hybrids lay brown eggs and are easier to keep in large numbers.
They also lay more or less 365 days of the year so if you'r a commercial egg producer it makes sense.
To make money from eggs you have to sell a lot of eggs.


Chickens outnumber humans by almost 3-1, the average population being around 19million of the cluckers. Thats an awful lot of eggs too, though when you think about the uses for eggs maybe not so much :dunno:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 am

Chicken is the worlds favourite meat.
Production can't keep up with demand just now so the prices are starting to go up in different parts of the world.
The conditions they are raised in is far removed from farming.
Enough to send many people in the direction of vegetarianism.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5583
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby Vicks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 pm

User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby jp761 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Vicky wrote:
One security guard? That gives no presence in a situation like that, my local Tesco appears to have at least two around at all times.. one of them is particularly tall and large, ex doorstaff/cop/military would be my guess. In this day and age you have to have a at least one particularly large person around doing these jobs, 6ft3 at least, it serves as a deterrent for most people.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests