DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

Reality check wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

It will be pure comedy gold at Christmas when the short, wheezing, tubby, OAP crack addict/alcoholic liver transplant bloke on serious immunosuppressant drugs takes down JWB and the whole of his massive organisation without breaking a sweat. :wink:

You do realize EastEnders is a soap opera and its not real life don't you? :ooer:

Many people have their own perception of reality.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:25 am

I could also get Harlowe into trouble with the BBC for copyright issues so its best she stops trying to provoke me. I've played nice with her until now. If she is paranoid its because she is worried her secrets are coming out.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 am

Guest wrote:
Reality check wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

It will be pure comedy gold at Christmas when the short, wheezing, tubby, OAP crack addict/alcoholic liver transplant bloke on serious immunosuppressant drugs takes down JWB and the whole of his massive organisation without breaking a sweat. :wink:

You do realize EastEnders is a soap opera and its not real life don't you? :ooer:

You do hear stories of actors being attacked in the street because some people don't understand its not real life.

It looks like these types are what make up the DS soap section. :paranoid:

Postby charlie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

There you go again with your creepy obsession with Phil Mitchell

I mean wtf!? Why get so worked up about a fictional character? It's not real life you know :dunno:

I think he's joking, hence the wink.

He's talking about the OTT storylines McFadden has - but that's because of how much of a pull it appears he has on the show. His links with criminals such as Dave Courtney, being allowed to do panto every year.

The OTT storylines, which imo are acted very badly. The character should have died ages ago! He got tips btw on how to act drunk and 'ard' from his criminal mates who love his bald head to bits.

He's probably got a hit out on the producer if his demands aren't met! "Duff, duff.....

The only soap I watch is Emmerdale, and then the only character I get obsessed about is the luscious Cain Dingle! :leer:
charlie

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Reality check wrote:
Keyser wrote:

You do hear stories of actors being attacked in the street because some people don't understand its not real life.

It looks like these types are what make up the DS soap section. :paranoid:

Funnily enough i was watching a documentary recently about Mark Savage (Gripper Stebson) for the youngsters among us and he had to put up with terrible abuse in the street.

People challenging him to fights all the time.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 am

jp761 wrote:@cancucklehead

Ah yes I said the 'same' things as he did in that thread, not. I spoke exactly like him, not. Whatever then. Paint me how you want, I'm seeing your agenda, go for it then if you must. I can't stop you.

But once again I never mentioned here as in dogs... as a matter of fact imo most female members here are 'normal', wise, and intelligent. I've also said that before.

Those who I refer too as being obvious over-the-top feminist manhaters or whatever you want to call them on DS, have been well documented by a number of people in this thread. Just a few days ago someone mentioned a few. Those are who I refer too Taglet etc

Some of you should give up trying to make me saying something extreme, it's not going to happen, because I'm not extreme not even close.

Well said. Ignore that poster JP, it’s clear they aren’t exactly coming at this from a neutral place and are trying to bait you into saying something where they can dismiss you as a woman hater or other such nonsense. I wonder if you’d said it about MRAs she would be kicking up such a fuss? They really cannot take any criticism can they?

It’s fucking obvious what and who you mean by over the top feminists/ feminazis as they seem to be on mass day release from the asylum at the moment.

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:00 am

charlie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

I mean wtf!? Why get so worked up about a fictional character? It's not real life you know :dunno:

He's talking about the OTT storylines McFadden has - but that's because of how much of a pull it appears he has on the show. His links with criminals such as Dave Courtney, being allowed to do panto every year.

The OTT storylines, which imo are acted very badly. The character should have died ages ago! He got tips btw on how to act drunk and 'ard' from his criminal mates who love his bald head to bits.

He's probably got a hit out on the producer if his demands aren't met! "Duff, duff.....

The only soap I watch is Emmerdale, and then the only character I get obsessed about is the luscious Cain Dingle! :leer:

I love my 2 soaps, my favourite is Emmerdale but I also love Eastenders..I record both soaps and watch them in one go on the weekend. We also had Hollyoaks which I also recorded to watch in one go, but unfortunately it was cancelled in NZ, pissed my right off :brickwall: ...anyway, nothing wrong with watching soaps, as long as it's just that, watching a soap for just simple entertainment....I watch it while doing housework :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 am

Holly wrote:
charlie wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love my 2 soaps, my favourite is Emmerdale but I also love Eastenders..I record both soaps and watch them in one go on the weekend. We also had Hollyoaks which I also recorded to watch in one go, but unfortunately it was cancelled in NZ, pissed my right off :brickwall: ...anyway, nothing wrong with watching soaps, as long as it's just that, watching a soap for just simple entertainment....I watch it while doing housework :paranoid:

Holls are you update with the Soaps or are your episodes a few months behind the UK?

I can mind when i was at High School and a boy from Australia started and because they were six months ahead of us, people asking him for the latest news.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

Vicky wrote:
Holly wrote:
charlie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Holls are you update with the Soaps or are your episodes a few months behind the UK?

I can mind when i was at High School and a boy from Australia started and because they were six months ahead of us, people asking him for the latest news.

Yes we are slightly behind the UK...Eastenders by only about 2 weeks and Emmerdale by about 6 weeks.
...but when there's a really big story line, I always youtube or goggle ahead LOL
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

NastyNickers wrote:I’m late to the party, but I read the #metoo thread and agree that Patsy is daft as fuck.
If only for underestimating the power of social media on today’s youth.

[quote=‘patsylimerick’]What we need to do is, as parents and educators, instruct BOTH boys and girls on healthy interaction.

...and what better way to teach that than have this hashtag, and it’s message, all over the most influential thing in a young teens life.

And also a special mention to the daft cunts that think only those who mention both sexes in every post are ‘balanced’ posters and actually give a shit about both sexes.
“Men suffer too...”
“Women are just as bad...”
Fuck off.[/quote]

I don’t see anyone that thinks every single post has to also mention that men suffer or that women are ‘just as bad’. Some only ever focus on women and get angry if people point out it should be about victims, both female and male. Women don’t have a monopoly on being a victim and many men have used that me too hashtag also.

Terry Crews and Corey Feldman have been high profile Hollywood victims and it’s no surprise many men don’t speak up when you get this kind of reaction if they do. This isn’t a competition you know.

Postby jra » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see Harlowe has taken down the picture of her in a fancy dress costume from her DS profile!

It was a great pic but I suppose the fact someone is exercising an irrational vendetta against her online has prompted her to take it down.

Please stop with all the 'Harlowe is innocent' bullcrap.

For years Harlowe has secretly caused mischief, she is not who you think she is either. I could post stuff about her on here it would shock you all :wurms: but I'm not that type of person so I won't, what I will say is that if she is finding it tough right now its because karma finally found its way back.

If you can post stuff about her, it's not that secret then is it. The first question I'd ask is 'how do you know?' The second thing is you sound like 'I've got a secret, but I'm not telling you type person', which in itself is annoying. Now everybody will want to know what it is. The best thing is not to mention it in the first place.
jra

Postby Well’ard The Dog » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:21 am

Guest wrote:Perplexing the amount of vitriol there is on here towards Harlowe, Scrabbler and Aaron_Silver. What the heck have they done that's so bad?
The soap forum certainly seems to nurture some very petty spiteful grudges.

I agree and soap Lea too has always seemed a decent poster and perfectly pleasant. It’s just a soap FFS people use them for a bit of fun and escapism so who cares if they go on a bit on a soap forum- that’s what that section is for!

There really do seem to be a load of grudges some people have going back years and for what? Soap Lea- if you read this don’t worry a lot of us that read here think those targeting you just make themselves look bad.
Well’ard The Dog

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see Harlowe has taken down the picture of her in a fancy dress costume from her DS profile!

It was a great pic but I suppose the fact someone is exercising an irrational vendetta against her online has prompted her to take it down.

For years Harlowe has secretly caused mischief, she is not who you think she is either. I could post stuff about her on here it would shock you all :wurms: but I'm not that type of person so I won't, what I will say is that if she is finding it tough right now its because karma finally found its way back.

If you can post stuff about her, it's not that secret then is it. The first question I'd ask is 'how do you know?' The second thing is you sound like 'I've got a secret, but I'm not telling you type person', which in itself is annoying. Now everybody will want to know what it is. The best thing is not to mention it in the first place.

Thats what they want JRA, attention, but honesty I couldn’t give a shit personally. Whoever it is clearly has the mother of all grudges against them and most likely would just post a load of bull they made up in their head about Harlowe.

Personally I reckon Harlowe mopped the floor with them ages ago on a particular topic and they are still sucking on lemons. To guesty- get over it! It does seem like an irrational vendetta.

Postby Not telling guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:29 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well said jra. I hate those "I've got a secret, but I'm not telling you" types

Which reminds me...... when are you going to post those screenshots from the DTV admin forum? :thumbsup:
Not telling guest

Postby charlie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 am

Holly wrote:
charlie wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe you can watch episodes of Hollyoaks online?

I've got involved in storylines in Emmerdale. Ashley and his dementia was incredibly well done. Very well researched and very moving to watch.

You're right though, watching soaps (in particular EE, imo) should be done purely for entertainment. I don't watch ED when I'm doing the housework though, as I don't know what housework is! :oops:
charlie

Next

Return to The Archive