DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 am

Queen Soap-Lea is an angel. She wouldn't bully anymore, accept those who she disagrees with.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
I don’t see anyone that thinks every single post has to also mention that men suffer or that women are ‘just as bad’. Some only ever focus on women and get angry if people point out it should be about victims, both female and male. Women don’t have a monopoly on being a victim and many men have used that me too hashtag also.

Terry Crews and Corey Feldman have been high profile Hollywood victims and it’s no surprise many men don’t speak up when you get this kind of reaction if they do. This isn’t a competition you know.

And you’ve completely missed (proven?) my point. There was a little dig in that thread, a “finally a balanced post” in reply to someone who mentioned men suffering too. Because those only addressing women are not balanced :roll:

I’m not saying it’s a crime competition, and I’m not saying men should be ignored when it comes to sexual abuse (I’d actually probably swing the other way and say men coming forward is probably a bigger problem. We’ve had a rush of women, but only a handful of men. We need to encourage men to report abuse too). But, men shouldn’t need tacking on to the end of a post to show you are balanced. You can be a perfectly balanced poster without mentioning both sexes in every single post.

I actually think more people need to start mentioning men as victims. This is NOT tagging it along in every post but even if it was, so what? I’ll don’t ever see more people speaking up about sexual assault towards men as a bad thing.

Whenever we have any of these topics it’s almost always women talking about women being victims. Its good for them to do so of course.
Often scorn is pointed on men who say the same and it’s a stigma we need to get rid of. This whole shut up and man up thing. I wish more men would speak up and highlight this is a problem that affects both genders. I don’t think you or anyone should be shutting down people who point out that these threads should be about ALL victims and that men are victims of sexual assault too.

Fuck off. I’ve never shut anyone down for trying to discuss incidences of men being abused. My issue was, from the off, the implication that anyone who failed to mention men were biased, unbalanced and didn’t give a shit about it.

But that’s not what you are discussing. You’ve taken that and twisted it into some shutting down discussion bollocks, and that’s not what it is.
NastyNickers

Postby Harlowe » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:16 am

Guest wrote:I could also get Harlowe into trouble with the BBC for copyright issues so its best she stops trying to provoke me. I've played nice with her until now. If she is paranoid its because she is worried her secrets are coming out.

LMAO :bawlin:
You've been threatening to reveal my 'secrets' forever but you can't cause there nothing to spill unless it made up crap in your head,I talk to very few people away from DS so unless you are one of them your hardly going to reveal yourself cause then I will know who you are.

I'm neither paranoid or hiding I've just been resisting the urge to respond to your attention seeking, as for reporting me for copyright go ahead the only ones who lose out are the ones who want EE episodes, no skin off my nose, I make no profit from them.

I remember you threatening me with the police when you said little monster topped themselves on twitter because of the crap you made up then when you was making dozen of twitter accounts talking to yourself and ranting about posters, your threats come to nothing then.

As for accusations of on here of having multiple accounts, saying nasty things about other members, its false, this is all I have left to say to you, if anyone wants to believe you that's up to them, I won't not be wasting anymore time on the likes of you, bye :Hiya:
Harlowe

Postby Paul Taylor » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 am

Guest wrote:Queen Soap-Lea is an angel. She wouldn't bully anymore, accept those who she disagrees with.

Hi Hildaonpluto. :Hiya:
Paul Taylor

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 am

:ooer:

Who knew a soap discussion forum could spawn such angst, hatred, bitter rivalry and mortal enemies?

It's like a Soap! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Soap-lea » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:13 am

Guest wrote:Queen Soap-Lea is an angel. She wouldn't bully anymore, accept those who she disagrees with.

Disagreeing with someone is not bullying.

To whoever posted below. Not sure this is Hilda as I thought I got on with him ok

I am not an angel either and I am not pretending to be but I have not bullied anyone
Soap-lea

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 am

Vam wrote::ooer:

Who knew a soap discussion forum could spawn such angst, hatred, bitter rivalry and mortal enemies?

I think the lot of them need to go get laid! lmao

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:22 am

It's crazy! It seems to be an EastEnders fan again.
This thread seems to have attracted a few Putin types. Trying to cause division, Suspicion, paranoia, splits and feuding amongst soap forum users.
A very glaring attempt to pit people against each other posting innuendo,lies about loads of different members of the soap forum casting a cloud of suspicion over them.
Weird agenda.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 am

Well yes, and you are right in the middle of it stirring the pot.

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am

Guest wrote:

This thread seems to have attracted a few Putin types. Trying to cause division, Suspicion, paranoia, splits and feuding amongst soap forum users.
A very glaring attempt to pit people against each other posting innuendo,lies about loads of different members of the soap forum casting a cloud of suspicion over them.
Weird agenda.

I never read the DS Soaps section. But who needs it, when there's loads of drama and intrigue to be seen right here at Dogs.

The only thing that has startled me though, is that in that garbled word salad up there ^^^ there's a mention of a forum member topping themself :ooer: Did that really happen, or have I read it wrong?
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 am

Guest wrote:

Oh fuck off.

Page after page of Soap forum shite, and you focus your beady eye on my one post? Fuck off...
Last edited by Vam on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Weird agenda.

I never read the DS Soaps section. But who needs it, when there's loads of drama and intrigue to be seen right here at Dogs.

The only thing that has startled me though, is that in that garbled word salad up there ^^^ there's a mention of a forum member topping themself :ooer: Did that really happen, or have I read it wrong?

I'm not aware of a DS soap forum user killing themselves but very sad if true. Did they say who it was?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh fuck off.

is that a chopard & taittinger fuck off, or a ratner's & tizer fuck off?

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:48 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh fuck off.

is that a chopard & taittinger fuck off, or a ratner's & tizer fuck off?

It can be whatever you want it to be, douchebag :dunno:

Read my edited post. And then fuck off.
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Weird agenda.

I'm not aware of a DS soap forum user killing themselves but very sad if true. Did they say who it was?

Little Monster...? I'll go try reading back, as I'm sure I misunderstood the post. I hope so, anyway!
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive