DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

I've found some posts by MargMck from 2013 which put in doubt her whole 'I was a lifelong Labour voter until 2015' proxy.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doesn't beat my best scalp - jpnumbertwat.

Give yourself a medal then for thinking you got anybody banned all just because of you. But more importantly why do you feel the need to get people that you don't know, have never met IRL banned. Not much other more important stuff, like just about everything else, to do?

but you were on here the other day telling everyone how you were alerting people, you admitted (gloated about) alerting my posts (although you scored an own goal) - I've not alerted you, you were doing it in a fit of pique because you'd received a ban

report away, if I break the rules they will deal with it, but don't try to crack on that you aren't trying to get people banned
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm

jp761 wrote:I take it Stooo and the admin.. have enjoyed a nice rest from approving a few looney tunes posts since I've been away all though one or two still posted... :pmsl: :pmsl:

:wink:

If you’re pissing yourself that much you should get yourself an appointment with your doctor. Besides why give people hope and the impression you’d fucked off when you’ve been away since Friday and now you’re here again.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hearing Wizzywick has sent no less than 150 emails to DS since his banning begging for his account to be reactivated. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Never going to happen.

Where are you hearing that?

I have a mate who works as a weekend mod.

It was me who told you guys back in September Wizzywick was being investigated for using multiple accounts, cue several posts back then claiming I was posting rubbish, Wizzy was banned 24 hours later. :cuppaT:

:

If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.

Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.

The other names you have listed haven't broken any forum rules despite the mass alerting from the same several users.

Here's a tip. getting several of your pals to alert a post will not make the mods take more notice of the 'faux' outrage. It only makes them turn a blind eye to the game playing of those misusing the alert feature.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doesn't beat my best scalp - jpnumbertwat.

Give yourself a medal then for thinking you got anybody banned all just because of you. But more importantly why do you feel the need to get people that you don't know, have never met IRL banned. Not much other more important stuff, like just about everything else, to do?

but you were on here the other day telling everyone how you were alerting people, you admitted (gloated about) alerting my posts (although you scored an own goal) - I've not alerted you, you were doing it in a fit of pique because you'd received a ban

report away, if I break the rules they will deal with it, but don't try to crack on that you aren't trying to get people banned

Right hobbit. Let's get this straight once and for all.

I alerted you and muggins. One of your posts (singular) IIRC, not posts (plural) (*). I did not get extra jail time/a ban for that. The other thing is, I was talking tongue in cheek when I said I would be alerting people, as I haven't alerted a single post since then. Right.

I don't try to get people banned (though I think you should be because of some of the stuff you post). I mentioned to the DS admins/mods that they should be more consistent regarding their moderation.

(*) And that is only because you waded in, as you didn't have to.
Last edited by jra on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I take it Stooo and the admin.. have enjoyed a nice rest from approving a few looney tunes posts since I've been away all though one or two still posted... :pmsl: :pmsl:

If you’re pissing yourself that much you should get yourself an appointment with your doctor. Besides why give people hope and the impression you’d fucked off when you’ve been away since Friday and now you’re here again.
What? What? What? You speak for the PEOPLE! OH fuck off.

You got the wrong impression. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:

Hasn't the time, too busy decorating his bedsit bedroom. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
:link: please? Oh but you can’t because you know that really other people don’t obsess over the same stuff that you do.

Unless anyone is sat in your room with you no one going to have a pic of you masterbating over pics over Jilly whilst crying uncontrollably in despair that Wizzywick got banned... and yet we all know that's what your typical afternoon consists of.
Odessa Steps

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Shortest flounce ever...
Dean

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
So which one are you then? Wizzywick himself or one of his lapdogs? as its now pretty apparent Luckylegs, Jilly etc are all posting here. You haven't been very discreet in regards to which members you are targetting with your ongoing grudges and vendettas.

They've been obvious hey :thumbsup:
Odessa Steps

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Dean wrote:Shortest flounce ever...
Would have been if it was a flounce
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:Hearing Wizzywick has sent no less than 150 emails to DS since his banning begging for his account to be reactivated. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:

If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.[/quote]

Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.

The other names you have listed haven't broken any forum rules despite the mass alerting from the same several users.

Here's a tip. getting several of your pals to alert a post will not make the mods take more notice of the 'faux' outrage. It only makes them turn a blind eye to the game playing of those misusing the alert feature.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Come off it! all the above names have broken these two rule numerous times

2.9 - Respect
While you are of course welcome to disagree with other members, we will not tolerate posts which insult, belittle, bait or otherwise antagonise forum members. This includes posts which disrespectfully label others posters as 'fanboys', 'haters' or similar.

Disruption: Unconstructive, off-topic and pointless posts
Unconstructive posts are posts that contribute nothing to a thread.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote: I take it that's due to her rants defending the homophobic Christian punted from his college social work course? If that man had been Muslim rather than Christian I doubt she'd be anywhere near that thread; she'd be unable to decide whether her homophobia or her Islamophobia was Number 1 on her list of bigotries. (You can add misandry and xenophobia to that list for starters). She's another Christian fundamentalist who despises anyone and anything different to her. There's a few of them on DS and they're not shy about espousing their views, despite claiming that they don't have any freedom of speech because the "lefties" are preventing them speaking. Ah well, at least she's learned that freedom of speech does have consequences.

Aye. it is hard to believe she's a teacher - so hard that I don't believe her in the slightest . She claims she works in a girls' school in the West of Scotland, but her written English and her inability to debate makes me doubt it. On top of that, someone with her views would be highly unlikely to be allowed anywhere near a classroom, and she doesn't seem capable of keeping them to herself, or being a valuable enough member of staff to be granted any leeway - she's definitely no Miss Jean Brodie!!
Maybe she works in a school, but as ancillary staff, though as she's unable to tell the difference between carbonate and carbonara I really, really hope she's nowhere near the kitchens - she'd have half the school down with food poisoning!

Anyway, another bigot down before the clocks change - excellent :cheers:

Homophobia, homophobic, islamophobia, misandry, xenophobia, bigot and bigotries, all in one ranty post. Most excellent!

House! I think I just won Liberal Halfwit Bingo!

FWIW - I always thought academia to be a very intelligent and fair poster.

Well what a surprise that isn't!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:I see that the terminally thick user called "academia" has been banned. No loss.

My concerted yet subtle vendetta to get them banned has come to fruition, then :canny:

So how did you achieve in the thread?

Do you English much? How did I achieve what in what thread?

Oops!

I'll try again.

How did you achieve getting academia banned?

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:26 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:Shortest flounce ever...
Would have been if it was a flounce

How's your decorating going?
charlie

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive