DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:Can I add that in the #metoo thread that sorca healey poster has made a bit of a dick of themselves. I’d never really noticed her much previously but who put sand up her crack? She Always seems angry that one and she almost always seems to get the wrong end of the stick.

Sorcha is a great poster. Leave her alone please.

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Funny that. There's me thinking I was posting about DS doings, on a thread about DS. Go figure...

no acknowledgment you told the wrong person to fuck off? oh well, such is life on forums.

How the hell am I supposed to "acknowledge" one baghead over another, Sherlock? :gigglesnshit: You're all hidden chickenshits, with the integrity of an amoeba.

Sort yourself out with a username, and then maybe we'll talk.

ordered by the great goddess herself, that's me put in my place. :laughing:

You mean the goddess she thinks she is :pmsl: don't forget, she's got this delusion of grandeur and wealth :gigglesnshit:

Oops, sorry milady, didn't mean to offend :oops:

Fact is, you'll never know for sure who's "deluded" or not. WiSHING you're right obviously rocks your world, though. So KYO, luv :Wiiiine!:

Want to know what makes me smile? The certain knowledge that my presence on this site seriously pisses off a bunch of ankle-snapping guests.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Funny that. There's me thinking I was posting about DS doings, on a thread about DS. Go figure...

no acknowledgment you told the wrong person to fuck off? oh well, such is life on forums.

How the hell am I supposed to "acknowledge" one baghead over another, Sherlock? :gigglesnshit: You're all hidden chickenshits, with the integrity of an amoeba.

Sort yourself out with a username, and then maybe we'll talk.

ordered by the great goddess herself, that's me put in my place. :laughing:

You mean the goddess she thinks she is :pmsl: don't forget, she's got this delusion of grandeur and wealth :gigglesnshit:

Oops, sorry milady, didn't mean to offend :oops:

she's a legend in her own head. :laughing:

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:@canucklehead

Ah yes I said the 'same' things as he did in that thread, not. I spoke exactly like him, not. Whatever then. Paint me how you want, I'm seeing your agenda, go for it then if you must. I can't stop you.

But once again I never mentioned here as in dogs... as a matter of fact imo most female members here are 'normal', wise, and intelligent. I've also said that before.

Those who I refer too as being obvious over-the-top feminist manhaters or whatever you want to call them on DS, have been well documented by a number of people in this thread. Just a few days ago someone mentioned a few. Those are who I refer too Taglet etc

Some of you should give up trying to make me saying something extreme, it's not going to happen, because I'm not extreme not even close.

I’m not painting you as anything, your words are there for anyone to see.

I also don’t think you’re extreme, lol. But I do think you sometimes live vicariously through posters who are borderline misogynists.

What some see as feminazi is often just a run of the mill feminist who gets frustrated at the sheer stupidity and ignorance of some people when discussing issues. Feminazi is someone who is unwilling to see that similar issues can also apply to men, or who wish to trod over men to give women an advantage. Does taglet meet that criteria? That’s subjective I guess. She’s outspoken, so for some that equals OTT.

So you didn’t really want Jp to tell you names as you’ll just deny it. If I’m honest it more seems the other way round where run of the mill men are called MRAs or women haters for not very much. JPs even being accused of things right in this thread which is just made up. He’s had a go at plenty of men so it’s a lie from people making out he’s got a problem with women or only has a go at women.

Taglet definitely fits the criteria of feminazi. Christa is another. Have you even seen her posts in several threads? She’s hardly alone either but if you can’t see it in Taglet or what’s in front of your nose then I very much doubt any names that jP or any of us can give you, you’d agree with.

Yes, I actually was hoping he’d name more names. It would help minimise his reputation for not backing up what he says. Guests have noticed this too, it’s not a recent thing either. If he’s going to throw the label around accompanied by the :pmsl: emoji, then it would seem he has some definite posters in mind. Why not just mention them by name? Whether or not I think they fit the label is irrelevant as I’m not the one labelling them. I don’t see the big deal in naming names if he finds feminazis so funny. These threads are all about pointing out stuff. I don’t personally identify with being a feminist as too often it is associated with the ultra aggressive types who think the way for women to move forward is to trample over men in the process. I don’t agree with that at all. Can’t say I’ve read much of Christa before. Do you have any links that demonstrate her feminazi tendencies?
Nucks

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:she's a legend in her own head. :laughing:

Hardly. In your head, maybe :dunno:

I'm mostly here for the ...craic (sp?). Maybe learn something new along the way too. I'm always up for the laughs, in this and other threads. And there are still enough people I like around here who keep me engaged.

Come at me with shite though and - just like anyone else - I'll very likely respond. Play nice, and it's all good.

Seems simple enough to me... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Vam wrote:

I'm mostly here for the ...craic (sp?). Maybe learn something new along the way too. I'm always up for the laughs, in this and other threads. And there are still enough people I like around here who keep me engaged.

Come at me with shite though and - just like anyone else - I'll very likely respond. Play nice, and it's all good.

oh dear, now she thinks she's mafia. :pmsl:

Postby Cliche guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Vam wrote:Come at me with shite though and - just like anyone else - I'll very likely respond. Play nice, and it's all good.

Vam's nicked that line from the jra book of cliches

The same cliches her and her cronies take the piss out of jra for :dunno:

You couldn't make it up :pmsl:
Cliche guest

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:Queen Soap-Lea is an angel. She wouldn't bully anymore, accept those who she disagrees with.

Disagreeing with someone is not bullying.

To whoever posted below. Not sure this is Hilda as I thought I got on with him ok

I am not an angel either and I am not pretending to be but I have not bullied anyone

Hi Lea, my guess is that whoever alerted you to this thread and the comments that have been written about you is the same person who has been leaving them. This person wanted to get a reaction from you and you wouldn't have even known this thread existed had that person not told you. So whoever first warned you about this place is the one you need to be wary of I'd say.

That's my own experience of dealing with stalkers.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

in her best hermione grainger accent - she's posh you know - vamgardium mafiosaaa. :cheers:

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

in her best hermione grainger accent - she's posh you know - vamgardium mafiosaaa. :cheers:

Is that supposed to be read in an Italian accent, excitable Guesty? Only, it reads a bit like Eastern European to me :gigglesnshit:

Hmmm...hell of a coincidence - several mentions of Mafia, in as many days. Starting with that gushing hormonal bint, from that clacking knitting needle forum of hers. Have you guys run out of wool, or something?

Anyway, enough attention from me to all this (terribly forced) hilarity of yours - arrivederci :cool:
Vam

Postby Not Dot » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:02 pm

think we can safely say DS Eastenders fans are all argumentative nutters.

Not Dot

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Is that supposed to be read in an Italian accent, excitable Guesty? Only, it reads a bit like Eastern European to me :gigglesnshit:

Hmmm...hell of a coincidence - several mentions of Mafia, in as many days. Starting with that gushing hormonal bint, from that clacking knitting needle forum of hers. Have you guys run out of wool, or something?

Anyway, enough attention from me to all this (terribly forced) hilarity of yours - arrivederci :cool:

yes vam, hermione grainger is an eastern european italian, how clever of you to guess.

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:Queen Soap-Lea is an angel. She wouldn't bully anymore, accept those who she disagrees with.

Disagreeing with someone is not bullying.

To whoever posted below. Not sure this is Hilda as I thought I got on with him ok

I am not an angel either and I am not pretending to be but I have not bullied anyone

Hi Lea, my guess is that whoever alerted you to this thread and the comments that have been written about you is the same person who has been leaving them. This person wanted to get a reaction from you and you wouldn't have even known this thread existed had that person not told you. So whoever first warned you about this place is the one you need to be wary of I'd say.

That's my own experience of dealing with stalkers.

I’d say that’s certainly a possibility. People are weird sometimes.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:@cancucklehead

Ah yes I said the 'same' things as he did in that thread, not. I spoke exactly like him, not. Whatever then. Paint me how you want, I'm seeing your agenda, go for it then if you must. I can't stop you.

But once again I never mentioned here as in dogs... as a matter of fact imo most female members here are 'normal', wise, and intelligent. I've also said that before.

Those who I refer too as being obvious over-the-top feminist manhaters or whatever you want to call them on DS, have been well documented by a number of people in this thread. Just a few days ago someone mentioned a few. Those are who I refer too Taglet etc

Some of you should give up trying to make me saying something extreme, it's not going to happen, because I'm not extreme not even close.

Well said. Ignore that poster JP, it’s clear they aren’t exactly coming at this from a neutral place and are trying to bait you into saying something where they can dismiss you as a woman hater or other such nonsense. I wonder if you’d said it about MRAs she would be kicking up such a fuss? They really cannot take any criticism can they?

It’s fucking obvious what and who you mean by over the top feminists/ feminazis as they seem to be on mass day release from the asylum at the moment.
I know, agendas and bollocks, also just like the pathetic claim that I don't argue with male posters. I mean, I'm sure some of you guests are male, do I care about that, clearly I don't. :off head:

I'm not sure what some people are trying to achieve by posting in such desperation, if they want everyone to stop engaging with me, that's not in their power or mine. People do what 'they' want. Some of these posters are just digging a very large hole for themselves.

Also, the ironic thing is I'm someone who treats men and women the same, as in, neither gender gets special treatment from me when it comes to differences of opinion. Not like a Scottie who licks female FMs arse like his life depends on it.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:@canucklehead

I’m not painting you as anything, your words are there for anyone to see.

I also don’t think you’re extreme, lol. But I do think you sometimes live vicariously through posters who are borderline misogynists.

What some see as feminazi is often just a run of the mill feminist who gets frustrated at the sheer stupidity and ignorance of some people when discussing issues. Feminazi is someone who is unwilling to see that similar issues can also apply to men, or who wish to trod over men to give women an advantage. Does taglet meet that criteria? That’s subjective I guess. She’s outspoken, so for some that equals OTT.
lol I live through them. I don't live through anyone. Could you be more wrong, it would be tough.

Ok then if you don't ever see it that sometimes certain posters do jump all over a guys opinions, and will make any old excuse under the sun to paint him as something he's not. Trying their utmost to twist words left, right, and centre! Then fine, no problem. Even some female forum folks, have been known to point these things out.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive