Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:James2001 at it again derailing a thread

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭
28/10/17 12:13

The world of Harry Potter is less fantastical than the brexiter's promises of rainbows and unicorns.

:asshole:

Your attempts and mass alerting to try and get James banned is falling on deaf ears. Give it up.

I like James2001... :yess:
Odessa Steps

Postby guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭

The world of Harry Potter is less fantastical than the brexiter's promises of rainbows and unicorns.

Your attempts and mass alerting to try and get James banned is falling on deaf ears. Give it up.

Oi pleb for brains how am I going to get him banned posting on here when it's a different forum :roll:

Is the family brain cell being used by someone else this weekend?

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 pm

guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Oi pleb for brains how am I going to get him banned posting on here when it's a different forum :roll:

Is the family brain cell being used by someone else this weekend?

It has been surmised that simply the typing of a name here is an inudcement to others to target them for banning... although the application of that theory has been, almost uniquely, selective.
Odessa Steps

Postby Lambert » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Apparently Hassaan13's dad quit a job on the first day because he "got some funny looks" https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... lem#latest

Lambert

Postby creamcheese » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Lookalike spotting guest wrote:Majik1 looks like paul mccartneys daughter in the photo on her profile. Any more lookalikes to be found?

I wonder who ele has a profile pic, I like putting faces to names.
creamcheese

Postby Doomlord2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 pm

I see that the terminally thick user called "academia" has been banned. No loss.
Doomlord2

Postby creamcheese » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:I see that the terminally thick user called "academia" has been banned. No loss.

Hard to believe she's a teacher but there you go.
creamcheese

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I like academia from what I saw of them.

What or who got them banned?

Postby guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:25 pm

This new guy Fried won't last long 32 posts in and already starting threads on Brexit and being in favour, the remainers will soon pounce on him and rip him to bits.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -on-brexit

Postby karma nli » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Gutted you don't like me anymore :shame:
karma nli

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:I see that the terminally thick user called "academia" has been banned. No loss.

I’d imagine people would say the exact same thing about you if you ever went from here. You’re not exactly Brain of Britain are you.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Wow, what did she do or say to warrant a ban do you know?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:41 pm

creamcheese wrote:

Hard to believe she's a teacher but there you go.

It's been a hell of a long time coming... :twirl: :twirl:

I take it that's due to her rants defending the homophobic Christian punted from his college social work course? If that man had been Muslim rather than Christian I doubt she'd be anywhere near that thread; she'd be unable to decide whether her homophobia or her Islamophobia was Number 1 on her list of bigotries. (You can add misandry and xenophobia to that list for starters). She's another Christian fundamentalist who despises anyone and anything different to her. There's a few of them on DS and they're not shy about espousing their views, despite claiming that they don't have any freedom of speech because the "lefties" are preventing them speaking. Ah well, at least she's learned that freedom of speech does have consequences.

Aye. it is hard to believe she's a teacher - so hard that I don't believe her in the slightest . She claims she works in a girls' school in the West of Scotland, but her written English and her inability to debate makes me doubt it. On top of that, someone with her views would be highly unlikely to be allowed anywhere near a classroom, and she doesn't seem capable of keeping them to herself, or being a valuable enough member of staff to be granted any leeway - she's definitely no Miss Jean Brodie!!
Maybe she works in a school, but as ancillary staff, though as she's unable to tell the difference between carbonate and carbonara I really, really hope she's nowhere near the kitchens - she'd have half the school down with food poisoning!

Anyway, another bigot down before the clocks change - excellent :cheers:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:12 am

karma nli wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Gutted you don't like me anymore :shame:

I love you!!!!! :wubwub:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Quelle surprise! :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive