DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Psidgaf » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:49 pm

guest wrote:Contender for most stupid question of the week:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... duvet-time

As Harry Hill would say WHAT DA YOU THINK?!

Surely Amanda Holden wins the crown this week, asked, live, on air.
Psidgaf

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Well what a shock - James2001 is too fucking thick to use an ad-blocker :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Although I suppose it could be he's using IE8 on Windows 98 :laughing:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:From the sounds of it jp jumped before he was pushed.

He didn't jump.

He says he asked for his account to he terminated and that's a lie. He sent a couple of strongly worded pms to the mods about being jailed and he was banned for that. Kind of ironic given what he got away with when pming certain forum members on ds.

Of course he'll deny all this because he can never admit to being wrong and must always present himself as the alpha mail who gets it right and always wins. Sad and pathetic.

Alpha mail? Is that a first class stamp?

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:James2001 at it again derailing a thread

James2001
Forum Member
✭✭✭
28/10/17 12:13

The world of Harry Potter is less fantastical than the brexiter's promises of rainbows and unicorns.

:asshole:

Your attempts and mass alerting to try and get James banned is falling on deaf ears. Give it up.

I like James2001... :yess:

Quelle surprise! :roll:

Indeed... it's like how you love Wizzywick, XXXXy and XXXXXXXXs and all their pals because you agree with their political views :dunno:

:link: please? Oh but you can’t because you know that really other people don’t obsess over the same stuff that you do.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:I see that the terminally thick user called "academia" has been banned. No loss.

My concerted yet subtle vendetta to get them banned has come to fruition, then :canny:

Doesn't beat my best scalp - jpnumbertwat.

Give yourself a medal then for thinking you got anybody banned all just because of you. But more importantly why do you feel the need to get people that you don't know, have never met IRL banned. Not much other more important stuff, like just about everything else, to do?
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hearing Wizzywick has sent no less than 150 emails to DS since his banning begging for his account to be reactivated. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Never going to happen.

Where are you hearing that?

I have a mate who works as a weekend mod.

It was me who told you guys back in September Wizzywick was being investigated for using multiple accounts, cue several posts back then claiming I was posting rubbish, Wizzy was banned 24 hours later. :cuppaT:

Well if they're discussing moderation business with you then they're just adding to the narrative that DS mods are a bunch of unprofessional wankers. Not to mention you have possibly just dropped them in it.

Unless of course you're simply chatting shit, trying to give it the "Ooh, look at me everybody, I'm in the know about DS moderation."

Hmm, I wonder which it is. Oh wait - no I don't :hand:

So which one are you then? Wizzywick himself or one of his lapdogs? as its now pretty apparent Luckylegs, Jilly etc are all posting here. You haven't been very discreet in regards to which members you are targetting with your ongoing grudges and vendettas.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:

He didn't jump.

He says he asked for his account to he terminated and that's a lie. He sent a couple of strongly worded pms to the mods about being jailed and he was banned for that. Kind of ironic given what he got away with when pming certain forum members on ds.

Of course he'll deny all this because he can never admit to being wrong and must always present himself as the alpha mail who gets it right and always wins. Sad and pathetic.

Why are you so bothered about it anyway.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote: I take it that's due to her rants defending the homophobic Christian punted from his college social work course? If that man had been Muslim rather than Christian I doubt she'd be anywhere near that thread; she'd be unable to decide whether her homophobia or her Islamophobia was Number 1 on her list of bigotries. (You can add misandry and xenophobia to that list for starters). She's another Christian fundamentalist who despises anyone and anything different to her. There's a few of them on DS and they're not shy about espousing their views, despite claiming that they don't have any freedom of speech because the "lefties" are preventing them speaking. Ah well, at least she's learned that freedom of speech does have consequences.

Aye. it is hard to believe she's a teacher - so hard that I don't believe her in the slightest . She claims she works in a girls' school in the West of Scotland, but her written English and her inability to debate makes me doubt it. On top of that, someone with her views would be highly unlikely to be allowed anywhere near a classroom, and she doesn't seem capable of keeping them to herself, or being a valuable enough member of staff to be granted any leeway - she's definitely no Miss Jean Brodie!!
Maybe she works in a school, but as ancillary staff, though as she's unable to tell the difference between carbonate and carbonara I really, really hope she's nowhere near the kitchens - she'd have half the school down with food poisoning!

Anyway, another bigot down before the clocks change - excellent :cheers:

Homophobia, homophobic, islamophobia, misandry, xenophobia, bigot and bigotries, all in one ranty post. Most excellent!

House! I think I just won Liberal Halfwit Bingo!

FWIW - I always thought academia to be a very intelligent and fair poster.

:( I hear you bro. I long for the days when you could call a bent spade a bent spade and sugartits was a compliment. Worlds a fucking nightmare of permanently offended snowflakes. They have taken over.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hearing Wizzywick has sent no less than 150 emails to DS since his banning begging for his account to be reactivated. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Never going to happen.

It was me who told you guys back in September Wizzywick was being investigated for using multiple accounts, cue several posts back then claiming I was posting rubbish, Wizzy was banned 24 hours later. :cuppaT:

Well if they're discussing moderation business with you then they're just adding to the narrative that DS mods are a bunch of unprofessional wankers. Not to mention you have possibly just dropped them in it.

Unless of course you're simply chatting shit, trying to give it the "Ooh, look at me everybody, I'm in the know about DS moderation."

I'd go for the BIB.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Wizzywick was banned for making some disgusting homophobic comments where he linked gay men to child abusers. Marty08 was on hand to back Wizzy up and the mods quite rightly banned them both.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Guest wrote:Wizzywick was banned for making some disgusting homophobic comments where he linked gay men to child abusers. Marty08 was on hand to back Wizzy up and the mods quite rightly banned them both.

This is how I remember it too. It was in that thread about the Tory MP objecting to a statue being erected to honour a gay rights activist in his town.

I always thought Wizzywick was a gay man so I remember being surprised at the time but this is the Tories on DS for you, it doesn't matter how vile the subject is they will defend the Tories regardless no matter how low you it takes them in the process.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:

He didn't jump.

To he terminated... alpha mail... got away with arguing in PM Aww BLESS you!

I love you.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:11 pm

I take it Stooo and the admin.. have enjoyed a nice rest from approving a few looney tunes posts since I've been away all though one or two still posted... :pmsl: :pmsl:

:wink:
jp761

Postby guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Never going to happen.

:

If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Never going to happen.

So which one are you then? Wizzywick himself or one of his lapdogs? as its now pretty apparent Luckylegs, Jilly etc are all posting here. You haven't been very discreet in regards to which members you are targetting with your ongoing grudges and vendettas.

I can't decide what's funnier - the sheer irony of that post or the fact that we would have to wait here until doomsday for it to permeate your thick fucking skull.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive