DS and DTV Part 68

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:I've found some posts by MargMck from 2013 which put in doubt her whole 'I was a lifelong Labour voter until 2015' proxy.

I've found some posts where you admit you're sexually aroused by root vegetables.

I haven't linked to them, either.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 pm

charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:Shortest flounce ever...
Would have been if it was a flounce

How's your decorating going?
Ah you've got the gist of it, the point was for the foreseeable future I wont be on here as much, plenty to do, I've just popped on for a short while. :roll:

It's going good thanks, I tend to do it until the early hours of the morning on Fridays and Saturdays, so last nights extra hour was a bonus. Coving and skirting to remove, painting to do etc etc
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So how did you achieve in the thread?

Do you English much? How did I achieve what in what thread?

Oops!

I'll try again.

How did you achieve getting academia banned?

As I said - by conducting a concerted yet subtle vendetta against her on here.

I'm trying to do one for Jilly, but there's this idiot who keeps ruining it by conducting a concerted and decidedly unsubtle vendetta against her. Well, at least that's when they're not accusing others of having vendettas against James2001 et al, with no sense of irony or self-awareness whatsofuckingever :laughing:

Postby bogtrotter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Ah you've got the gist of it, the point was for the foreseeable future I wont be on here as much, plenty to do, I've just popped on for a short while. :roll:

It's going good thanks, I tend to do it until the early hours of the morning on Fridays and Saturdays, so last nights extra hour was a bonus. Coving and skirting to remove, painting to do etc etc

Once a lying cunt......................always a lying cunt.
bogtrotter

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Hate decorating.

The worse part for me is the skirting and attempting to paint in awkward places like the ceiling above the stairs. Mind you, I don't have that where we live now, as it's a bungalow!
charlie

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Vosnes back :bored:

I wonder if that also means the imminent return of Never Nude.

Oh Christ I hope not! Nor avasgranny, agrainofsand, yeah_jackie and the rest of that clique who ruined DS with their inane off-topic drivel
:brickwall:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:From the sounds of it jp jumped before he was pushed.

He didn't jump.

He says he asked for his account to he terminated and that's a lie. He sent a couple of strongly worded pms to the mods about being jailed and he was banned for that. Kind of ironic given what he got away with when pming certain forum members on ds.

Of course he'll deny all this because he can never admit to being wrong and must always present himself as the alpha mail who gets it right and always wins. Sad and pathetic.

Why are you so bothered about it anyway.

Who me? Seems like he wanted out so maybe let them push him?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:I've found some posts by MargMck from 2013 which put in doubt her whole 'I was a lifelong Labour voter until 2015' proxy.

Please spill the beans. :yess:

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:58 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
jp761 wrote:
charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Once a lying cunt......................always a lying cunt.
Yeah. CUNT!! You're a lovely boy. :roll:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:00 pm

charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:
charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Hate decorating.

The worse part for me is the skirting and attempting to paint in awkward places like the ceiling above the stairs. Mind you, I don't have that where we live now, as it's a bungalow!
It isn't so bad, play music as you do it. I find that helps. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:From the sounds of it jp jumped before he was pushed.

He didn't jump.

He says he asked for his account to he terminated and that's a lie. He sent a couple of strongly worded pms to the mods about being jailed and he was banned for that. Kind of ironic given what he got away with when pming certain forum members on ds.

Of course he'll deny all this because he can never admit to being wrong and must always present himself as the alpha mail who gets it right and always wins. Sad and pathetic.

Why are you so bothered about it anyway.

Who me? Seems like he wanted out so maybe let them push him?
Let them dream on.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Did you want to be pushed jp? Why not just stop posting for a while instead?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Wont be repeating the circumstances again. That I can tell you.

Anyone speculating STILL can as I said, dream on.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you want to be pushed jp? Why not just stop posting for a while instead?

I think some Guests pull him up on it because he claims he left but he was really banned. I don’t see the big deal personally...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:20 pm

I sent DS an email asking what the purpose of the points system was and to my surprise they have replied telling me it helps them take into account punishments for rule breaking. So if someone has 10k agrees or 15k funnies then they are less likely to be in trouble compared to someone who has 12 agrees or 2 funnies.

Bit of an odd system to use but it also means people misusing the funny symbol are actually helping to keep people out of trouble.

Previous

Return to The Archive