DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm

jp761 wrote:Wont be repeating the circumstances again. That I can tell you.

Anyone speculating STILL can as I said, dream on.


Did you want out is all I'm asking?
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17334
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:26 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you want to be pushed jp? Why not just stop posting for a while instead?


I think some Guests pull him up on it because he claims he left but he was really banned. I don’t see the big deal personally...


Not a big deal, just asking.
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17334
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Never noticed sorcha_healy27 until she was mentioned here but what an annoying cunt. She seems to have a stick up her arse.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:33 pm

@JP

It says guest under your username - but in your profile, it's got banned user but guest under it. :dunno:

Still, as you left of your accord, I'm sure if you ever felt up to it you could register again?
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
:link: please? Oh but you can’t because you know that really other people don’t obsess over the same stuff that you do.


Unless anyone is sat in your room with you no one going to have a pic of you masterbating over pics over Jilly whilst crying uncontrollably in despair that Wizzywick got banned... and yet we all know that's what your typical afternoon consists of.


What an odd imagination you have and such a strange obsession too. I hope you feel better soon.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:I sent DS an email asking what the purpose of the points system was and to my surprise they have replied telling me it helps them take into account punishments for rule breaking. So if someone has 10k agrees or 15k funnies then they are less likely to be in trouble compared to someone who has 12 agrees or 2 funnies.

Bit of an odd system to use but it also means people misusing the funny symbol are actually helping to keep people out of trouble.


If that is true then LOL :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.


Because calling another FM a 'loser' is allowed on DS?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:Never noticed sorcha_healy27 until she was mentioned here but what an annoying cunt. She seems to have a stick up her arse.


Her/his sole purpose seems to be baiting. A jail stint or a full ban will come soon I reckon
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:Never noticed sorcha_healy27 until she was mentioned here but what an annoying cunt. She seems to have a stick up her arse.


She is annoying, but also as thick as shit. Just can't abide her and try to ignore her as much as possible, she never has anything much of any substance to add to any discussion.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:I sent DS an email asking what the purpose of the points system was and to my surprise they have replied telling me it helps them take into account punishments for rule breaking. So if someone has 10k agrees or 15k funnies then they are less likely to be in trouble compared to someone who has 12 agrees or 2 funnies.

Bit of an odd system to use but it also means people misusing the funny symbol are actually helping to keep people out of trouble.


That’s an interesting point, and surely the mods must know that the use of the laugh reaction for many posts/posters merely replaced the disagree reaction, and not all laugh reactions mean a poster thought a post was ‘funny’.

They ought to just scrap the reaction buttons entirely. They’re ok for light-hearted banter but without a proper disagree reaction they become rather useless in more serious discussions.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Lambert » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.


Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.

The other names you have listed haven't broken any forum rules despite the mass alerting from the same several users.

Here's a tip. getting several of your pals to alert a post will not make the mods take more notice of the 'faux' outrage. It only makes them turn a blind eye to the game playing of those misusing the alert feature.


Come off it! all the above names have broken these two rule numerous times

2.9 - Respect
While you are of course welcome to disagree with other members, we will not tolerate posts which insult, belittle, bait or otherwise antagonise forum members. This includes posts which disrespectfully label others posters as 'fanboys', 'haters' or similar.


Disruption: Unconstructive, off-topic and pointless posts
Unconstructive posts are posts that contribute nothing to a thread.


Sums up most of the posts by the remainers in the DS politics section. That's not even a sarcastic exaggeration. Ads, i4u, BanglaRoad, Penny Crayon, Sandy Nerja, James2001, dalehitchy, Trevgo, flashfiction (who's morphed into a human Twitter bot). Posting snide bait all over the shop and I never see a post removed or a poster banned or in jail.

Trevgo's reinstatement after his 'accidental' ban smells fishy. More like a friendly mod reversed the decision.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:I sent DS an email asking what the purpose of the points system was and to my surprise they have replied telling me it helps them take into account punishments for rule breaking. So if someone has 10k agrees or 15k funnies then they are less likely to be in trouble compared to someone who has 12 agrees or 2 funnies.

Bit of an odd system to use but it also means people misusing the funny symbol are actually helping to keep people out of trouble.


Which is like saying Kiefer Sutherland should only get a slap on the wrist for his next, inevitable, DUI charge because a lot of people like 24. Only in the cretinous world of DS would that concept even be entertained, let alone enacted.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.


Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.

The other names you have listed haven't broken any forum rules despite the mass alerting from the same several users.

Here's a tip. getting several of your pals to alert a post will not make the mods take more notice of the 'faux' outrage. It only makes them turn a blind eye to the game playing of those misusing the alert feature.


Come off it! all the above names have broken these two rule numerous times

2.9 - Respect
While you are of course welcome to disagree with other members, we will not tolerate posts which insult, belittle, bait or otherwise antagonise forum members. This includes posts which disrespectfully label others posters as 'fanboys', 'haters' or similar.


Disruption: Unconstructive, off-topic and pointless posts
Unconstructive posts are posts that contribute nothing to a thread.


Sums up most of the posts by the remainers in the DS politics section. That's not even a sarcastic exaggeration. Ads, i4u, BanglaRoad, Penny Crayon, Sandy Nerja, James2001, dalehitchy, Trevgo, flashfiction (who's morphed into a human Twitter bot). Posting snide bait all over the shop and I never see a post removed or a poster banned or in jail.

Trevgo's reinstatement after his 'accidental' ban smells fishy. More like a friendly mod reversed the decision.


How long has Ash_M1 been in jail quite surprised thought she was one of the special ones.

How Trevgo and Oleo Stut get passed though two rules is beyond me they must be in league with the mods, they break those rules everyday.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Poca » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:11 pm

jp761 wrote:
charlie wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:Shortest flounce ever...
Would have been if it was a flounce

How's your decorating going?
Ah you've got the gist of it, the point was for the foreseeable future I wont be on here as much, plenty to do, I've just popped on for a short while. :roll:

It's going good thanks, I tend to do it until the early hours of the morning on Fridays and Saturdays, so last nights extra hour was a bonus. Coving and skirting to remove, painting to do etc etc


I enjoy painting and decorating.... and painting I actually find very therapeutic! :smilin:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Wont be repeating the circumstances again. That I can tell you.

Anyone speculating STILL can as I said, dream on.


Did you want out is all I'm asking?
I requested for my account to be terminated so, yes I'd say so. I've gone over it numerous times.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4483
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest