DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:I love the threads like this where you get the Tory nutters trying their best to whip up some outrage but it never goes any further than their own little clique. :pmsl:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bag#latest

I'm also loving watching twatgo doubling down and RaddledTart doing their best Duracell bunny impression :pmsl:

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:09 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:The more certain posters whine about guests, the less likely guests are ever going to register.

As i've said this countless times..

Guests are been here since the forum started and if members didn't like the idea of guest posting, they shouldn't have joined.

Maybe instead of moaning at guests in this thread, they could have a word with Stooo about it.

Somehow, i don't see that happening though.
Hi Vicky.. to be fair you have moaned and complained about 'some' guests yourself. But members obviously don't know who the 'some' guests are, and we obviously can't stop them posting like you(admin) could. But you are right, members could talk to Stooo or just report posts they may not like.

I may moan about some guests from time to time, but it's this anonymous coward bullshit, that some members come out with that annoys me.

Unless you post with your real name and photo, then you're as anonymous as the guests.

Some members act all superior just because they have a username.
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:The more certain posters whine about guests, the less likely guests are ever going to register.

It's a circular argument isn't it, guests moan about members, so members moan about guests.

Guests don't moan about members status though, member moaning about guests as though they've no right to be here need to get over it. Appreciate the quality guest input and ignore the obvious baiting instead of repetitive f off baghead posts :dunno:

There has to be some perks to being a member hasn't there? I do agree though, some guest posts are good quality and ignoring the baiting isn't difficult.

There are perks, we don't have to wait for authorisation :more beer:

I don't really do respect by status........ if I did I'd demand you all be on your knees before me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Plus we get the avi we want :mrgreen:

And....Who are you? :monkey:

:wink:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It's a circular argument isn't it, guests moan about members, so members moan about guests.

Guests don't moan about members status though, member moaning about guests as though they've no right to be here need to get over it. Appreciate the quality guest input and ignore the obvious baiting instead of repetitive f off baghead posts :dunno:

There has to be some perks to being a member hasn't there? I do agree though, some guest posts are good quality and ignoring the baiting isn't difficult.

Being able to post instantly without waiting for it to be moderated is a damn good perk! :mrgreen:

I think the guest posting on here is done well. Stooo, Vicky and Holly aren’t biased with what they allow and what they don’t. A good mix of everything gets through. I like guest posting too, the extra anonymity is good. And I still think the obvious baiting is obvious.

True, catchpa gave me a headache last week during my hunger strike.

If anyone has the right to complain about guests it's those 3, the volume of nonsense they must have to read some days.
But they don't seem to mind, especially when guests are amusing/spot on.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Guests are been here since the forum started and if members didn't like the idea of guest posting, they shouldn't have joined.

Maybe instead of moaning at guests in this thread, they could have a word with Stooo about it.

Hi Vicky.. to be fair you have moaned and complained about 'some' guests yourself. But members obviously don't know who the 'some' guests are, and we obviously can't stop them posting like you(admin) could. But you are right, members could talk to Stooo or just report posts they may not like.

I may moan about some guests from time to time, but it's this anonymous coward bullshit, that some members come out with that annoys me.

Unless you post with your real name and photo, then you're as anonymous as the guests.

That's not me I use the 'some' guests line, at times. And state my case.

I wouldn't quite go as far as the real name and photo stuff though. There are some clear advantages of being a guest, guests not having a unique ID, for example means they are able to be 'nice' to the same person one minute, and a complete dick to them the next, they could do this on a whim, even if the member hasn't said anything different. And no member would have a clue about such shenanigans. They are at an advantage, when it comes to playing 'games'. It's just a fact, well I think so.

Sure, members do have to accept this stuff if they want to post on here, but I don't see the point in people trying to deny the advantages.

And obviously you would know if/when this stuff happens. Members obviously wouldn't.
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Brilliant post Vicky. I couldn't have worded it better myself.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Being able to post instantly without waiting for it to be moderated is a damn good perk! :mrgreen:

I think the guest posting on here is done well. Stooo, Vicky and Holly aren’t biased with what they allow and what they don’t. A good mix of everything gets through. I like guest posting too, the extra anonymity is good. And I still think the obvious baiting is obvious.

True, catchpa gave me a headache last week during my hunger strike.

If anyone has the right to complain about guests it's those 3, the volume of nonsense they must have to read some days.
But they don't seem to mind, especially when guests are amusing/spot on.

Yeah, but I’m the flip side I imagine it’s pretty hilarious reading some of the guest posts. Especially the ones where the guests are having full on meltdowns. They do do a wonderful job though, it’s a lovely little place this (mostly :gigglesnshit: )
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:

That's not me I use the 'some' guests line, at times. And state my case.

I wouldn't quite go as far as the real name and photo stuff though. There are some clear advantages of being a guest, guests not having a unique ID, for example means they are able to be 'nice' to the same person one minute, and a complete dick to them the next, they could do this on a whim, even if the member hasn't said anything different. And no member would have a clue about such shenanigans. They are at an advantage, when it comes to playing 'games'. It's just a fact, well I think so.

Sure, members do have to accept this stuff if they want to post on here, but I don't see the point in people trying to deny the advantages.

And obviously you would know if/when this stuff happens. Members obviously wouldn't.

That would be a pretty big ask I think, and I have seen the mods confirm or deny whether one guest is the same as another when requested, but they don’t have time to compare isp addresses all the time. I’m not saying you are asking that of them. It’s probably best if we take guest posts, positive or negative, with a grain of salt.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Nother guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Fuck off and try something more original you cowardly little prick. :dafinger:

Pot kettle

Wow - you waited until you thought I was in kip.

So brave. :laughing:

I somehow doubt that. Everyone knows you stay up most of the night knocking back booze rather than going to sleep

Do they?

Or are you making bollocks up to feed your little fantasies?

At least elsewhere on this site (and previously on DS) I make/made a decent contribution without making gutless anonymous comments and snide remarks.

Your asylum nurse must be very proud. :wubwub:

By the way this thread is about DS members - it seems morons like you have not noticed I was banned from there ages ago - not for anything out of order mind you but because of little shits like yourself mass reporting every post I made. :dafinger:

By the way Harlowe, Sorcha, Aaron and others on the soap forum were a right laugh - only one passive aggressive twat got on my tits and I am sure he posts here as a bag. :snooty:

Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:47 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Yeah, but I’m the flip side I imagine it’s pretty hilarious reading some of the guest posts. Especially the ones where the guests are having full on meltdowns. They do do a wonderful job though, it’s a lovely little place this (mostly :gigglesnshit: )

Members can go into full meltdown too. Harder to forget but makes memories good and bad.

@Canuckle, some members posts need a whole bucket load of salthe and then some, ignore button comes in very useful some times :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:53 pm

@Canucklehead

Yep, I'm not asking them. And yes they do point stuff out from time to time, they are good admin.

I'm just pointing out one guest advantage. And as I said ultimately members do have to accept the circumstances, if not, they should stop posting here.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Members can go into full meltdown too. Harder to forget but makes memories good and bad.

@Canuckle, some members posts need a whole bucket load of salthe and then some, ignore button comes in very useful some times :mrgreen:

I was referring to the posts we don’t get to see, the ones that either aren’t approved or are directed at mods email inboxes, although yeah, some of those meltdowns are by members too :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:I love the threads like this where you get the Tory nutters trying their best to whip up some outrage but it never goes any further than their own little clique. :pmsl:

Classic from I'm-neither-rich-nor-clever:
I haven't read the article and tweets talking about what the Tory candidate may or may not have said about himself so can't really comment on the above subject.

Thanks for that, most edifying.

You thick twat :roll:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Labour Party shills not putting the boot in to a Labour Party member shocker :roll:

I note, however, there's only one cunt dopey enough to try and defend it :mrgreen:

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:

The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:
Keyser

Previous

Return to The Archive