DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly the slut is still at it.
wont be long until the slag is banned i bet she has a face like a :Lucia: chewing a :nelix: dumb bitch

You - like certain MPs it seems - have a real problem with women, don't you.
Sad sack.

Feminazi cunt :more beer:

Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? :kinell:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
wont be long until the slag is banned i bet she has a face like a :Lucia: chewing a :nelix: dumb bitch

Sad sack.

Feminazi cunt :more beer:

:bar:

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby jra » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Never noticed sorcha_healy27 until she was mentioned here but what an annoying cunt. She seems to have a stick up her arse.

Her/his sole purpose seems to be baiting. A jail stint or a full ban will come soon I reckon

She is quite the wee hypocrite. In GD she's making out she's the great feminist for defending women's right to dress how they want and to be sexually active if they wish - and quite right too - and criticising posters who make derogatory remarks about women; yet in Soaps, Showbiz and Big Brother she's right in with the worst of them when it comes to hate-piling on females who she doesn't like, or who don't act the way she thinks they should. It's as if she is two different people depending on what topic she's posting on.
And she reserves her "feminism" for women with the same politics as her. I'm sure she accused the likes of Angelina Jolie and Meryl Streep as being partly responsible for Weinstein's behaviour because they never reported him at the time, but that was because they're liberals and more interested in themselves and their careers. Then again, she defended Trump against the "pussy-grabbing" accusations, saying the women were only after money or were trying to derail his election campaign.
She's not a very likeable person, and she's thick as fuck.

This is what surprises me about Sorcha, on one hand she is Trump supporter who defended him against the harassment rumours and seems to show loyalty to the Tories yet on the other is a full on Leftie feminist. Its like two people use the account as the views differ so much.

It's Christa and LaBoheme all over again.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm

guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you do know a mod please ask them why Ads, Trevgo, James2001, TheEngineer, Oleo Strut and others are allowed to rule the politics threads unchallenged and why they can pounce on anyone who disagrees with them with no fear.

Trevgo's banning was a genuine mistake.

The other names you have listed haven't broken any forum rules despite the mass alerting from the same several users.

Here's a tip. getting several of your pals to alert a post will not make the mods take more notice of the 'faux' outrage. It only makes them turn a blind eye to the game playing of those misusing the alert feature.

Come off it! all the above names have broken these two rule numerous times

2.9 - Respect
While you are of course welcome to disagree with other members, we will not tolerate posts which insult, belittle, bait or otherwise antagonise forum members. This includes posts which disrespectfully label others posters as 'fanboys', 'haters' or similar.

Disruption: Unconstructive, off-topic and pointless posts
Unconstructive posts are posts that contribute nothing to a thread.

Sums up most of the posts by the remainers in the DS politics section. That's not even a sarcastic exaggeration. Ads, i4u, BanglaRoad, Penny Crayon, Sandy Nerja, James2001, dalehitchy, Trevgo, flashfiction (who's morphed into a human Twitter bot). Posting snide bait all over the shop and I never see a post removed or a poster banned or in jail.

Trevgo's reinstatement after his 'accidental' ban smells fishy. More like a friendly mod reversed the decision.

How long has Ash_M1 been in jail quite surprised thought she was one of the special ones.

How Trevgo and Oleo Stut get passed though two rules is beyond me they must be in league with the mods, they break those rules everyday.

Just seen that fucking moron Ash_M1 post this: "The BBC is the only site I trust to provide me with a balanced, unbiased take."

Am I right in thinking that she works for them? And the stupid moose expects us to regard her opinions on the BBC as "a balanced, unbiased take"? :roll:

Either way, triggering her by slagging off the BBC and/or dropping that you think the license fee should be abolished into the conversation never gets old :whistle:

Postby Lambert » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:13 pm

guest wrote:How long has Ash_M1 been in jail quite surprised thought she was one of the special ones.

How Trevgo and Oleo Stut get passed though two rules is beyond me they must be in league with the mods, they break those rules everyday.

Ash_M1's persistent shilling for the BBC really is quite weird. It goes way beyond what you'd consider a normal appreciation for something into creepy obsessed fan territory. If I were the BBC chairman I'd get a restraining order :ooer:
Lambert

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Wont be repeating the circumstances again. That I can tell you.

Anyone speculating STILL can as I said, dream on.

Did you want out is all I'm asking?
I requested for my account to be terminated so, yes I'd say so. I've gone over it numerous times.

You're just being economical with the truth aka lying.

You were banned. Prove you weren't.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sad sack.

and what are you going to do about it bitch :yess:

Aww did a woman point and laugh at your tiny privates at some point? Or is your surname Retford?

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:17 am

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you want to be pushed jp? Why not just stop posting for a while instead?

I think some Guests pull him up on it because he claims he left but he was really banned. I don’t see the big deal personally...
What do they know about it.

Ignore the wankers JP it’s obvious they are trying to wind you up and that some would love it if you did get banned rather than make the decision yourself in walk-in away like you did. They sound gutted they haven’t had you permanently banned.

I think you should take the JRA approach and start to alert the on DS who target you. You know they do it to you. If they break the rules or get personal with you then Flag it to the mods. They’ll soon learn the DS rules apply to them as well.

Yeah I know all that. But a little difficult mate my account is terminated and I have no intention of going back. People should really stop caring about what happened, and forget about me and DS. I realise it has proven to be a tad difficult for some though. :roll:

But wasn’t it you who kept asking Dean about his DS past and why he got banned here YEARS ago? Your ban/departure is still very recent so of course people are going to bring it up.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I requested for my account to be terminated so, yes I'd say so. I've gone over it numerous times.

So why does it say guest under his name? It doesnt say that under others whove been banned. It only says guest under those whove asked to go.

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 am

:gigglesnshit: someone hads linked to an article criticising Saint Corbyn and how they rally round to defend the messiah.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... for-labour

25 posts of defence and post 24 Video Nasty thinks the OP is Wizzy in disguise.

They sure know how to get together and then go for the kill.

Don't ever criticise Corbyn or you know where your going straight to bansville.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 am

guest wrote::gigglesnshit: someone hads linked to an article criticising Saint Corbyn and how they rally round to defend the messiah.

Haha yes... that sad mentalist Wizzy did used to bang on about religion all the time he was so distressed that people had started defending Corbyn. Thanks for brings attention to that OP Guest.... and gosh... who would have though Blairite (or should it be Blairnysta) "Lord" Sugar wouldn;t be fond... amazing really. I think this thread will be a good place to farm love hearts.... or smilies :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

So why does it say guest under his name? It doesnt say that under others whove been banned. It only says guest under those whove asked to go.

And it only says banned user for those who don't have a choice to come back. Check out Annettes.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 am

7BlackIce7 IS Wizzywick guys & gals

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... 7BlackIce7

He has tried to disguise himself by blending into other parts of the forum but the 'autism' thing is what pinged my radar then I spotted the anti Corbyn thread

One to keep a close eye on.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

And it only says banned user for those who don't have a choice to come back. Check out Annettes.

You didnt answer the question. Why does it say guest under his name like it does for those who have asked to leave?

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
guest wrote::gigglesnshit: someone hads linked to an article criticising Saint Corbyn and how they rally round to defend the messiah.

Haha yes... that sad mentalist Wizzy did used to bang on about religion all the time he was so distressed that people had started defending Corbyn. Thanks for brings attention to that OP Guest.... and gosh... who would have though Blairite (or should it be Blairnysta) "Lord" Sugar wouldn;t be fond... amazing really. I think this thread will be a good place to farm love hearts.... or smilies :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

If this thread doesn't prove DS is left wing nothing will 31 posts now 30 pro Labour Corbyn, who will be the first to leap to challenge the them?

The lefties are even trying to make out all sexual harrassment at Westminster is only done by Tory MP's just watch the tumbleweed when a Labour MP is mentioned or see how suddenly they can make excuses or bring the topic back to the Tories.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive