Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:39 am

Family Guy knew...

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:45 am

guest wrote:Penny Crayon
Forum Member
✭✭✭
30/10/17 10:14

I will always be kind to Gordon Brown ..............I think the World economic crisis would have had far, far graver consequences on this country if we hadn't had him at the helm at that time. We only have to look at the austerity measures and poor handling of the economy in the hands of the Tories.

Gordon Brown comes over as a bit dour/serious/boring - he never had the polish and charisma but I think he's an honourable, good, honest man.

The clip of him leaving Downing Street with his boys on his last day is one of the most poignant (IMO) images of recent British politics. It bought a tear to my eye. :ooer: :whogives: :bum: :bored: :again?: :hand: :pukeup:

Gordon Brown was never gonna win votes in today's 'personality politics'.

Eat shit yo-yo knickers :witch: :mad: :gabby: :WW: :fatcow:

Postby Text » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:46 am

guest wrote:******** *******
Forum Member
✭✭✭
30/10/17 10:14

I will always be kind to Gordon Brown ..............I think the World economic crisis would have had far, far graver consequences on this country if we hadn't had him at the helm at that time. We only have to look at the austerity measures and poor handling of the economy in the hands of the Tories.

Gordon Brown comes over as a bit dour/serious/boring - he never had the polish and charisma but I think he's an honourable, good, honest man.

The clip of him leaving Downing Street with his boys on his last day is one of the most poignant (IMO) images of recent British politics. It bought a tear to my eye. :ooer: :whogives: :bum: :bored: :again?: :hand: :pukeup:

Gordon Brown was never gonna win votes in today's 'personality politics'.

John Smith was the most honourable of them all. The political landscape would have looked very different if he'd been alive today.
Text

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:48 am

Paul Blackburn is Digital Spys very own Mr Bean.

Postby jra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:7BlackIce7 IS Wizzywick guys & gals

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... 7BlackIce7

He has tried to disguise himself by blending into other parts of the forum but the 'autism' thing is what pinged my radar then I spotted the anti Corbyn thread

One to keep a close eye on.

Only if you're interested I guess. I'm not generally. Many more important things to do, e.g. well just about anything else.

Anybody, just answer this question. People you've never IRL, don't know at all. Why are you so interested in who they are/were on DS and what they do? It's no consequence to your lives, so just why?

Wizzywick is a troll who for several years used multiple accounts to trap and bait dozens of decent members into being banned. Now the boot is on the other foot I'm enjoying the karma so everytime I come across a Wizzy account I will out it. :more beer:

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
jra

Postby Lambert » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:sorcha_healy27 has just accused Kevin Spacey of being a paedophile, surely thats an outright banning offence?

Surely not! What is the world coming to when a man can't seduce of 14 year old child without someone acusing him of being a paedophile? You better alert the mods. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't make him a paedophile though. Sadly there are a lot of thick cunts who think that underage sex is always paedophilia. Whilst both are illegal, they are not always the same thing.
Lambert

Postby jra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 am

guest wrote:
jra wrote:

He has tried to disguise himself by blending into other parts of the forum but the 'autism' thing is what pinged my radar then I spotted the anti Corbyn thread

Only if you're interested I guess. I'm not generally. Many more important things to do, e.g. well just about anything else.

Anybody, just answer this question. People you've never IRL, don't know at all. Why are you so interested in who they are/were on DS and what they do? It's no consequence to your lives, so just why?

What is this thread all about if it isn't to mock the afflicted on DS?

Why are you here?

Passes the time. Bit of amusement. Seeing how some people get so wound up about what are essentially just screen names.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:16 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:sorcha_healy27 has just accused Kevin Spacey of being a paedophile, surely thats an outright banning offence?

Surely not! What is the world coming to when a man can't seduce of 14 year old child without someone acusing him of being a paedophile? You better alert the mods. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't make him a paedophile though. Sadly there are a lot of thick cunts who think that underage sex is always paedophilia. Whilst both are illegal, they are not always the same thing.

If the comments by sorcha are reported she will be banned. Marty08 was banned for less in that Tory homophobic thread.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 am

sorcha has really surprised me and she is probably looking at a ban now. The comments are full on slander, she has taken the story to the extreme. If those remarks had been made on Twitter then under the electronic communications act Spacey could have her arrested.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:23 am

I can't ever remember sorcha being this way previously. Its like someone else is using her account.

Lets not forget this is the same person who DEFENDED Trump against the pussy grabbing comments last year.... :wurms:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:28 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's true. The paedos have another name forwhen they go for older kids called ephebophilia. It's pure slander to accuse Spacey of being a paedo when the boy was 14. That's ephebophilia.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 am

Guest wrote:I can't ever remember sorcha being this way previously. Its like someone else is using her account.

Lets not forget this is the same person who DEFENDED Trump against the pussy grabbing comments last year.... :wurms:

There is no consistency with him/her. One moment they come across as a full on leftie feminist then the next they are posting views which wouldn't be out of place for a BNP supporter. I don't know if they have always been this way of if its just become more notable in recent weeks.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 am

Guest wrote:Family Guy knew...

There have been rumours about his predatory ways for years.

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 am

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Why are you here?

Passes the time. Bit of amusement. Seeing how some people get so wound up about what are essentially just screen names.

Says he who openly admits to alerting and keeping an eye open for those who have a go at him. :canny:

Postby jra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Why are you here?

Says he who openly admits to alerting and keeping an eye open for those who have a go at him. :canny:

I've already explained this above. The alerting was a one off, and hasn't happened since or much before. I take it you do read these threads. I'll find the post for you as you seem to be too lazy.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44501&p=1317334&sid=2a687e8dac21087c06e0065bfcb73ab3#p1317334

ETA. Ask the admin here how many posts about me I've alerted to confirm.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive