DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Nother guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 am

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Ask JPnumbertwat, JRA and Keyser.

Fuck off and try something more original you cowardly little prick. :dafinger:

Pot kettle

Wow - you waited until you thought I was in kip.

So brave. :laughing:

I somehow doubt that. Everyone knows you stay up most of the night knocking back booze rather than going to sleep
Nother guest

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 am

A newbie in politics who won't last very long :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... demolished

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:39 am

Hilda won't be getting an apology from me. One thing is apparent in all this. He, Sorcha, Soap-Lea and Harlowe have been leaving comments on here accusing various members of all sorts because of some odd fixation they have on a user whom from what I can tell was banned 4 years ago. I did think it was weird how the soap forums kings and queens suddenly kept being mentioned a few weeks back, now we know why. It was Hilda trying to bait this 'Peach' person into responding on DS. As for Peach himself, as DS have yet to ban him we can assume he hasn't broken any rules. Time to move on darlings. Get a life and stop stalking all new members with your pathetic and outdated vendettas. Who gives a shit if a PBU is back online? if this is your life you fuckers really need to get off benefits and start living a life. Being obsessed is not a good look.

P.s my advice to Peach, don't take the bait.

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am

Nother guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Ask JPnumbertwat, JRA and Keyser.

Fuck off and try something more original you cowardly little prick. :dafinger:

Pot kettle

Wow - you waited until you thought I was in kip.

So brave. :laughing:

I somehow doubt that. Everyone knows you stay up most of the night knocking back booze rather than going to sleep

Do they?

Or are you making bollocks up to feed your little fantasies?

At least elsewhere on this site (and previously on DS) I make/made a decent contribution without making gutless anonymous comments and snide remarks.

Your asylum nurse must be very proud. :wubwub:

By the way this thread is about DS members - it seems morons like you have not noticed I was banned from there ages ago - not for anything out of order mind you but because of little shits like yourself mass reporting every post I made. :dafinger:

By the way Harlowe, Sorcha, Aaron and others on the soap forum were a right laugh - only one passive aggressive twat got on my tits and I am sure he posts here as a bag. :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

Cenobite wrote:
Do they?

At least elsewhere on this site (and previously on DS) I make/made a decent contribution without making gutless anonymous comments and snide remarks.

By the way this thread is about DS members - it seems morons like you have not noticed I was banned from there ages ago - not for anything out of order mind you but because of little shits like yourself mass reporting every post I made. :dafinger:

By the way Harlowe, Sorcha, Aaron and others on the soap forum were a right laugh - only one passive aggressive twat got on my tits and I am sure he posts here as a bag. :snooty:

Still in denial about your bans? Poor you, being banned for racist comments. How unfair, especially when there's a legion of Keyser fans and friends lobbying for your reinstatement as a treasured member of ds.

Even poor Charlie hun has seen through that pathetic mask of yours and another unrequited love bites the dust.

If you're going to respond then do your best but there won't be anything new from you cos we've heard it all before.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:52 am

Guest wrote:Hilda won't be getting an apology from me. One thing is apparent in all this. He, Sorcha, Soap-Lea and Harlowe have been leaving comments on here accusing various members of all sorts because of some odd fixation they have on a user whom from what I can tell was banned 4 years ago. I did think it was weird how the soap forums kings and queens suddenly kept being mentioned a few weeks back, now we know why. It was Hilda trying to bait this 'Peach' person into responding on DS. As for Peach himself, as DS have yet to ban him we can assume he hasn't broken any rules. Time to move on darlings. Get a life and stop stalking all new members with your pathetic and outdated vendettas. Who gives a shit if a PBU is back online? if this is your life you fuckers really need to get off benefits and start living a life. Being obsessed is not a good look.

It does come across as bullying when you put it like this. I can't see what Peach has done wrong. His threads are no different to what others start and if he has posted digs about this forum doesn't he have the right to after what Harlowe accused him of? and Hilda is in no position to call out PBU's when he is one himself. :wurms: so if the cap fucking fits..

I'm pleased the mods haven't given them the satisfaction of banning him.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:55 am

Guest wrote:I would like to see the sorries for Hilda and Peach?

Come on cretins?

I'm sorry you're a screeching, semi-literate, pissy-knickered little bitch :D

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 am

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Do they?

Still in denial about your bans? Poor you, being banned for racist comments. How unfair, especially when there's a legion of Keyser fans and friends lobbying for your reinstatement as a treasured member of ds.

Even poor Charlie hun has seen through that pathetic mask of yours and another unrequited love bites the dust.

If you're going to respond then do your best but there won't be anything new from you cos we've heard it all before.

Remarkable how much you know about me baghead.

Why not join here so the playing field is even? :more beer:

'Racist' the first resort of the mouth-breather - unless mass-murdering terrorists of Paris et al (of whatever ethnicity) are a race?

Any comments about (for example) Soma who defends Islamic slavery?

Thought not.

As for commenting on other people to get to me it shows what a gutless little moron you really are and you actually know nothing about me or my personal life - only the twisted little fantasies you make up in those three functioning neurons you call a mind. :wubwub:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:33 am

Did we ever find out why Trevgo was banned entirely from site only to be then unbanned 12 hours later?

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 am

Guest wrote:Did we ever find out why Trevgo was banned entirely from site only to be then unbanned 12 hours later?

I heard a fat envelope exchanged hands. Image
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:Did we ever find out why Trevgo was banned entirely from site only to be then unbanned 12 hours later?

He slurped as lovingly on a mod's ringpiece as he does Christa's.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Do they?

'Racist' the first resort of the mouth-breather - unless mass-murdering terrorists of Paris et al (of whatever ethnicity) are a race?

Thought not.

As for commenting on other people to get to me it shows what a gutless little moron you really are and you actually know nothing about me or my personal life - only the twisted little fantasies you make up in those three functioning neurons you call a mind. :wubwub:

I know what you've disclosed on here about yourself, the things others have said that you've acknowledged and by the things you post.

If I joined here nothing would change because we'd still just be two anonymous people swapping posts.

Yes, you have been banned for racist comments. I know you don't like that but it's a fact so squawk as much as you like but it doesn't change anything.

To illustrate your stupidity I just have to look at your reference to Islamic slavery. That's nothing to do with what I'm posting.

Still not sure what you're like. Well someone who boasts about having loads of friends he's never actually met is pretty sad. Thinking carry on is the height of sophisticated humour is sad, being creepy towards women is sad, getting pissed and sending abusive messages is very sad. And all this is based on your actions, not on any fantasy.

Postby jra » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:LOL what is it about DS and perverts like this?

Ask JPnumbertwat, JRA and Keyser.

Right there keyboard warrior. I'm no pervert, but that wouldn't suit your grudge agenda. Get over it and do something more productive with your life instead of taunting people you don't even know on forums. What's wrong with you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dNXKRRMtHyZ6o/giphy.gif

Apparently the 'original guest' (could be you, we don't know) does give a fuck, otherwise they wouldn't have made the post in the first place.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hilda won't be getting an apology from me. One thing is apparent in all this. He, Sorcha, Soap-Lea and Harlowe have been leaving comments on here accusing various members of all sorts because of some odd fixation they have on a user whom from what I can tell was banned 4 years ago. I did think it was weird how the soap forums kings and queens suddenly kept being mentioned a few weeks back, now we know why. It was Hilda trying to bait this 'Peach' person into responding on DS. As for Peach himself, as DS have yet to ban him we can assume he hasn't broken any rules. Time to move on darlings. Get a life and stop stalking all new members with your pathetic and outdated vendettas. Who gives a shit if a PBU is back online? if this is your life you fuckers really need to get off benefits and start living a life. Being obsessed is not a good look.

It does come across as bullying when you put it like this. I can't see what Peach has done wrong. His threads are no different to what others start and if he has posted digs about this forum doesn't he have the right to after what Harlowe accused him of? and Hilda is in no position to call out PBU's when he is one himself. :wurms: so if the cap fucking fits..

I'm pleased the mods haven't given them the satisfaction of banning him.

Because of how they have behaved its Peach who is coming across as the victim. Bet that wasn't the intention.

Postby jra » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Do they?

Thought not.

As if that is going to happen. Time to get my sig back up.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive