DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby jra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 am

Guest wrote:7BlackIce7 IS Wizzywick guys & gals

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... 7BlackIce7

He has tried to disguise himself by blending into other parts of the forum but the 'autism' thing is what pinged my radar then I spotted the anti Corbyn thread

One to keep a close eye on.

Only if you're interested I guess. I'm not generally. Many more important things to do, e.g. well just about anything else.

Anybody, just answer this question. People you've never IRL, don't know at all. Why are you so interested in who they are/were on DS and what they do? It's no consequence to your lives, so just why?
jra

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 am

jra wrote:

He has tried to disguise himself by blending into other parts of the forum but the 'autism' thing is what pinged my radar then I spotted the anti Corbyn thread

Only if you're interested I guess. I'm not generally. Many more important things to do, e.g. well just about anything else.

Anybody, just answer this question. People you've never IRL, don't know at all. Why are you so interested in who they are/were on DS and what they do? It's no consequence to your lives, so just why?

What is this thread all about if it isn't to mock the afflicted on DS?

Why are you here?

Postby jra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 am

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly the slut is still at it.
wont be long until the slag is banned i bet she has a face like a :Lucia: chewing a :nelix: dumb bitch

You - like certain MPs it seems - have a real problem with women, don't you.
Sad sack.

Feminazi cunt :more beer:

Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? :kinell:

No they don't. Didn't you know they are a ventriloquist.
jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 68

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I requested for my account to be terminated so, yes I'd say so. I've gone over it numerous times.

You're just being economical with the truth aka lying.

You were banned. Prove you weren't.

So why does it say guest under his name? It doesnt say that under others whove been banned. It only says guest under those whove asked to go.

And it only says banned user for those who don't have a choice to come back. Check out Annettes.

You didnt answer the question. Why does it say guest under his name like it does for those who have asked to leave?

Don't need to answer it, its irrelevant. Hes banned. He can't go back like anette can.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Never noticed sorcha_healy27 until she was mentioned here but what an annoying cunt. She seems to have a stick up her arse.

Her/his sole purpose seems to be baiting. A jail stint or a full ban will come soon I reckon

She is quite the wee hypocrite. In GD she's making out she's the great feminist for defending women's right to dress how they want and to be sexually active if they wish - and quite right too - and criticising posters who make derogatory remarks about women; yet in Soaps, Showbiz and Big Brother she's right in with the worst of them when it comes to hate-piling on females who she doesn't like, or who don't act the way she thinks they should. It's as if she is two different people depending on what topic she's posting on.
And she reserves her "feminism" for women with the same politics as her. I'm sure she accused the likes of Angelina Jolie and Meryl Streep as being partly responsible for Weinstein's behaviour because they never reported him at the time, but that was because they're liberals and more interested in themselves and their careers. Then again, she defended Trump against the "pussy-grabbing" accusations, saying the women were only after money or were trying to derail his election campaign.
She's not a very likeable person, and she's thick as fuck.

I agree with most of this apart from the Meryl Streep part as she her and a few of these outspoken luvvies really are examples of people who give feminists a bad name. They stand up on their soapbox when its good for their career and attack the likes of Trump yet applaud actual child rapist Polanski.
As for DS a lot of people seem to reserve their feminism for when it suits them.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:38 am

JP is right. It says guest when a member has asked for their account to be terminated. This means he wasn’t banned so whoever’s trying to wind him up, is clearly wrong and they are looking a bit obsessed now.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am

jra wrote:

Wizzywick is a troll who for several years used multiple accounts to trap and bait dozens of decent members into being banned. Now the boot is on the other foot I'm enjoying the karma so everytime I come across a Wizzy account I will out it. :more beer:

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:49 am

Just found this - does this actually work or is it fake?
http://www.accountkiller.com/en/delete- ... py-account

I notice it does say this site is blacklisted at the bottom.

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:51 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Wizzywick is a troll who for several years used multiple accounts to trap and bait dozens of decent members into being banned. Now the boot is on the other foot I'm enjoying the karma so everytime I come across a Wizzy account I will out it. :more beer:

Can you name these DECENT members so we can decide for ourselves whether they deserves to be banned?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:00 am

sorcha_healy27 has just accused Kevin Spacey of being a paedophile, surely thats an outright banning offence?

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 am

Guest wrote:sorcha_healy27 has just accused Kevin Spacey of being a paedophile, surely thats an outright banning offence?

The Daily Mail still call Adam Johnson a paedophile and the girl he slept with was 15 they never get told off for misusing the term.

I am sure the DS mods will be wary of these kind of comments but I doubt they will feel it is a banning offence probably jail.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:34 am

Guest wrote:sorcha_healy27 has just accused Kevin Spacey of being a paedophile, surely thats an outright banning offence?

Surely not! What is the world coming to when a man can't seduce of 14 year old child without someone acusing him of being a paedophile? You better alert the mods. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're just being economical with the truth aka lying.

You were banned. Prove you weren't.

So why does it say guest under his name? It doesnt say that under others whove been banned. It only says guest under those whove asked to go.

And it only says banned user for those who don't have a choice to come back. Check out Annettes.

You didnt answer the question. Why does it say guest under his name like it does for those who have asked to leave?

Don't need to answer it, its irrelevant. Hes banned. He can't go back like anette can.

How is it irrelevant? Users who are banned dont usually have guest under their name. Its entirely relevant.

Postby guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:36 am

Penny Crayon
Forum Member
✭✭✭
30/10/17 10:14

I will always be kind to Gordon Brown ..............I think the World economic crisis would have had far, far graver consequences on this country if we hadn't had him at the helm at that time. We only have to look at the austerity measures and poor handling of the economy in the hands of the Tories.

Gordon Brown comes over as a bit dour/serious/boring - he never had the polish and charisma but I think he's an honourable, good, honest man.

The clip of him leaving Downing Street with his boys on his last day is one of the most poignant (IMO) images of recent British politics. It bought a tear to my eye. :ooer: :whogives: :bum: :bored: :again?: :hand: :pukeup:

Gordon Brown was never gonna win votes in today's 'personality politics'.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:39 am

'he did apologise though'
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88120485
well thats alright then he did apologise :shake head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive