DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:

The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:

You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:

Loads of us know you don’t Keyser. It’s hardly a state secret is it? People do talk you know.

No they don't.

Not the decent ones anyway.

I see my little hate group has assembled once again.

All gutless cowards hiding behind a bag - who are you all? Join here and post on an equal footing instead of trying to bully me off here - which will never work by the way.

I bet you are not even fucking DS members!

Pathetic. :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I love the threads like this where you get the Tory nutters trying their best to whip up some outrage but it never goes any further than their own little clique. :pmsl:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bag#latest

I'm also loving watching twatgo doubling down and RaddledTart doing their best Duracell bunny impression :pmsl:

The site is so left wing bias that threads like this don't stand a chance do one on a Tory and its flooded with left wingers doing their usual thing.

What do you mean it doesn't stand a chance? Most of the usual pseudo-liberal suspects are giving it a wide berth, especially as trevgo went barrelling into it having forgotten to change out of his Klan robe :laughing:

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
...you don't know me from Adam...

I've always wondered about that... Adam would have been uniquely the only bloke so I'm convinced he would be quite recognisable... potentially his kids might look like him but one had his head smashed in and the other one had a quite ugly mark on his face... Yeah... Adam... the geezer wearing a leaf, missing a rib... had a wife with a bad apple habit... can;t miss him.

Keyser

Postby Safiisababe » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.

You're a monotonous, spiteful git, aren't you.

Ridiculous isn’t it? And also totally incorrect. The guest is a waste of space , and totally out of her league.
Safiisababe

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Safiisababe wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.

Ridiculous isn’t it? And also totally incorrect. The guest is a waste of space , and totally out of her league.

Indeed.

It must be almost their bedtime by now.

Primary school is very tiring. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2252105/has-digital-spy-forums-helped-you-during-difficult-times-in-your-personal-life

I would like to ask Sleeping Dogs members and staff if Digital Spy has ever helped you during a difficult time in your personal life or maybe it has made your life much worse?

No.

You know when you peruse the local theatre's schedule and sometimes you just think "Fuck it, I'm tired of all this intellectual, thought-provoking shit, let's go to the zoo and watch monkeys masturbate instead"?

DS is the internet equivalent of that :razz:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2252105/has-digital-spy-forums-helped-you-during-difficult-times-in-your-personal-life

I would like to ask Sleeping Dogs members and staff if Digital Spy has ever helped you during a difficult time in your personal life or maybe it has made your life much worse?

How about you go back under your bridge.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Cenobite wrote:

I've always wondered about that... Adam would have been uniquely the only bloke so I'm convinced he would be quite recognisable... potentially his kids might look like him but one had his head smashed in and the other one had a quite ugly mark on his face... Yeah... Adam... the geezer wearing a leaf, missing a rib... had a wife with a bad apple habit... can;t miss him.

ooo suits u sir.....
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Keyser, you are a drunken, deluded old fool who just churns out the same old lines time and again. Your bitterness shines through every post you make. Bitterness from a life half lived, feeling the world owes you a living. You spit bile constantly, always blaming someone else.

Ask yourself this, why do so many people all say the same things about you? Where do they get all the information about you from? Your drunken rantings, that’s where. So if you’re going to blame anyone, blame yourself. Only you are to blame for how people view you.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes they do. Fantasies? If im going to fantasise it'll be about the mrs or perhaps even kelly brook. Not a creepy middle-aged pisshead on a forum :thumbsup:

Asylum nurse you say? I've not long got in from having a meal this afternoon with the lads I employ after we finished a big job we've been working on for a few weeks. Of course if it makes you feel better you can pretend im in an asylum whilst you tuck into your latest microwave meal for one and wash it down with cheap cider :more beer:

The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:

You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:

Every fucker on these forums knows you dont. Your nocturnal drinking habits are a big give away. Id be surprised if youd done a days paid work in the last decade.

Ive got my own business and good staff working for me, a good quality of life while you eat your cheap food guzzle on cheap booze and spend most of your waking hours on forums while you wait to get your benefits. And im the dumb bastard?

Well you haven't figured out where the apostrophe key is, so you're not exactly Stephen fucking Fry.

Also, bragging anonymously on the internet about your business and supposed good life is as sure a sign as any that you live with your parents and empty dogshit bins for a living :mrgreen:

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Cenobite wrote:

ooo suits u sir.....

Loved the Fast Show - have the complete box set! :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 pm

maybe "prince charming" as a user name
is all im saying brother...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Safiisababe wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Indeed.

It must be almost their bedtime by now.

Primary school is very tiring. :thumbsup:

Spare me the nice guy act, I tried to be nice to you and then attempted to shaft me behind my back. And when she didn’t play ball you called her a cunt. Sort your life out mate.

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:maybe "prince charming" as a user name
is all im saying brother...

:laughing:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:Keyser, you are a drunken, deluded old fool who just churns out the same old lines time and again. Your bitterness shines through every post you make. Bitterness from a life half lived, feeling the world owes you a living. You spit bile constantly, always blaming someone else.

Ask yourself this, why do so many people all say the same things about you? Where do they get all the information about you from? Your drunken rantings, that’s where. So if you’re going to blame anyone, blame yourself. Only you are to blame for how people view you.

People jump on the bandwagon - it's easy as a bag - as simple as that. :thumbsup:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive