DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 am

Please leave Keyser alone. He doesn't deserve this.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 am

Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I've never seen her making nasty remarks to anyone.

Sadly too many people like to mock the overweight.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:15 am

I think Keysers just stuck in a rut a bit of a bitter hole and feels alone so he drinks and the posts (and we all know how bad drunken posting can be). Face facts though people none of us have perfect lives either.

When hes not drunk posting hes a funny, kind normal bloke and this bullying has gone on long enough. As for Safi, he liked her she preferred GD and they're happy. Maybe Keysers sad about that but I dont think he would post abuse about her either, and she is a nice lady doesn't deserve it. I know guest posting here is something I respect as I've seen the abuse people get who use their ds name (keyser/hobbit/minnie/jp/jra) so i'd rather guest post annon as I cant be bothered with all the agro that comes from using your ds name. Might as well just paint a target on your back , just my opinion. :dunno: BUT maybe admins can make a stand and stop the safi abuse posts as she really hasn't done anything to deserve them.

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I saw a photo of Safi and she isn't overweight.

I've also been mocked because of my weight ( I'm anorexic apparently)

Some people are just nasty for the sake of it and it's usually the one's who don't have guts to post their own photo.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 am

I bet all the folk dissing people's looks, have faces you could use as fireguards.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

I saw a photo of Safi and she isn't overweight.

I've also been mocked because of my weight ( I'm anorexic apparently)

Some people are just nasty for the sake of it and it's usually the one's who don't have guts to post their own photo.

The picture of her and Gd.

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 am

Guest wrote:I think Keysers just stuck in a rut a bit of a bitter hole and feels alone so he drinks and the posts (and we all know how bad drunken posting can be). Face facts though people none of us have perfect lives either.

When hes not drunk posting hes a funny, kind normal bloke and this bullying has gone on long enough. As for Safi, he liked her she preferred GD and they're happy. Maybe Keysers sad about that but I dont think he would post abuse about her either, and she is a nice lady doesn't deserve it. I know guest posting here is something I respect as I've seen the abuse people get who use their ds name (keyser/hobbit/minnie/jp/jra) so i'd rather guest post annon as I cant be bothered with all the agro that comes from using your ds name. Might as well just paint a target on your back , just my opinion. :dunno: BUT maybe admins can make a stand and stop the safi abuse posts as she really hasn't done anything to deserve them.

Why are so many people under the impression, it's only DS members who've had abuse posted about them?

All the Admins here, have had it a lot worse than any of them.

I've had terrible things said about me and with me, it's my real name that gets the abuse.

You know things that can be connected with me offline.

Like having my fucking front door posted, along with my address.

Not to mention all the lies (Like my dad abused me) or (I robbed and battered some old pensioner)

:hand:
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 pm

I agree Vicky, as long as they keep out of my real life anything said on here is just a load of auld bollocks - there's a line and that crosses it

As for guest posts, as I've said before, those that respond to every post that badmouths them know full well it will escalate, as far as I can see their only reason to do so is so they can then claim they are being bullied/singled out when in reality they have no more shit said about them than plenty of others
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I agree Vicky, as long as they keep out of my real life anything said on here is just a load of auld bollocks - there's a line and that crosses it

As for guest posts, as I've said before, those that respond to every post that badmouths them know full well it will escalate, as far as I can see their only reason to do so is so they can then claim they are being bullied/singled out when in reality they have no more shit said about them than plenty of others

My parents, my aunt and even one of my neighbours, have all had their identities posted, because i post on here.

Fucking hell even my dad's dead sister has had the piss taken out of her, after someone found the memoriam that was placed in the paper when she died.

That's why i get pissed off, when people start talking about harassment.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:I have to object to claims Keyser is being bullied. This is the man who used to send out vile private messages to people on DS for no apparent reason. I know because I was on the receiving end of it once and I still don't know what I did to warrant it. The whole thing was bizarre and out of the blue.

I think some have been fooled by him but from my experience he is a piece of work best avoided.

What type of stuff did he message you?

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I have to object to claims Keyser is being bullied. This is the man who used to send out vile private messages to people on DS for no apparent reason. I know because I was on the receiving end of it once and I still don't know what I did to warrant it. The whole thing was bizarre and out of the blue.

I think some have been fooled by him but from my experience he is a piece of work best avoided.

I've often wondered the same. So many claims of vile messages but never any details of what the messages were about. I doubt you'll get an answer either this time.

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:29 pm

If I had to nominate someone for DS wanker of the year, this guy would get a few votes I’m sure.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88286803

“Your daughter dying doesn't make you any less of a loser than you where before unfortunately.”

:ooer:

What a tit.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've often wondered the same. So many claims of vile messages but never any details of what the messages were about. I doubt you'll get an answer either this time.

Months ago I tried to post screen shots of the message he sent me but the mods on here didn't let the post go live.

I think it was that message he sent me what led to his banning on DS.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:

It was racist and if I posted the content of it here the mods wouldn't let the post go live.

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Just post it.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive