DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:08 pm

laughing guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ther-at-37

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

It's the new magic trick on DS politics. Any Remain fanatic who slips and wrongly calls someone racist (yesterday it was fascist) has a Debbie McGee-style mod acting as magician's assistant. Whoosh! Now you see it, now you don't. All evidence of your nasty abuse swiftly removed. Someone who called you out on it before The Vanishing Act is far more likely to get a ban.

Trevgo almost certainly should have been banned or at the very least put into jail for what he said to GGP. I'm not one to call the DS mods out on bias but that is below the belt.

Even more odd was Aurora13 backing Trevgo up. The core remainers on DS like to call out Brexiters as bigots yet there was nothing more bigoted than their own comments about Angela Rayner in that topic. Both came across as high class toffs who think the lower classes are beneath them.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

But he isn't making me lose it.. you're wrong on that one. No one on forums can actually make that happen.

I think their imaginations run wild sometimes. They do love to make mountains out of molehills...

That, and pointing out when someone is a bit of a git :thumbsup:

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:is that Blueblade

NO PERSONAL INFO

:mrgreen:

No it’s Deans tinder Grindr profile pic. If only he’d known earlier that he didn’t have to try so hard to get the cat ladies purring over him. All he had to do was be a cunt to JP. Easy.

Fixed that for you. :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

NO PERSONAL INFO

No it’s Deans tinder Grindr profile pic. If only he’d known earlier that he didn’t have to try so hard to get the cat ladies purring over him. All he had to do was be a cunt to JP. Easy.

I’m not a homosexual... :kinell:
Dean

Postby Text » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Been away from a week and on my return i'ts like ALL of you guys have fallen out with each other. :yikes:
I can hardly keep up, in this fast moving thread.
My own personal philosophy is very simple - I like EVERYONE and I do my utmost to get on with everyone ...... until they give me ample cause not to.
Text

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Dean wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

NO PERSONAL INFO

Never had a quick wank with a school-mate round the back of the bicycle shed?? :gigglesnshit:
VR6storm

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Canary wrote:Been away from a week and on my return i'ts like ALL of you guys have fallen out with each other. :yikes:
I can hardly keep up, in this fast moving thread.
My own personal philosophy is very simple - I like EVERYONE and I do my utmost to get on with everyone ...... until they give me ample cause not to.
Eastenders on Steroids, at times. :header:
jp761

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:32 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Dean wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

NO PERSONAL INFO

Never had a quick wank with a school-mate round the back of the bicycle shed?? :gigglesnshit:

There was never any room, your Mom took up a lot of space!
Dean

Postby guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
laughing guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

It's the new magic trick on DS politics. Any Remain fanatic who slips and wrongly calls someone racist (yesterday it was fascist) has a Debbie McGee-style mod acting as magician's assistant. Whoosh! Now you see it, now you don't. All evidence of your nasty abuse swiftly removed. Someone who called you out on it before The Vanishing Act is far more likely to get a ban.

Trevgo almost certainly should have been banned or at the very least put into jail for what he said to GGP. I'm not one to call the DS mods out on bias but that is below the belt.

Even more odd was Aurora13 backing Trevgo up. The core remainers on DS like to call out Brexiters as bigots yet there was nothing more bigoted than their own comments about Angela Rayner in that topic. Both came across as high class toffs who think the lower classes are beneath them.

Considering the feud continued in at least two other threads after the Rayner is a grandmother at 37 was closed then why was Trevgo not told to cool it or at least support put a post on.

Postby Text » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm

The likes of ninj, fletch, claire et al, they all came after me in a BIG BIG way. Why?? :dunno:
Some of them (not all) have subsequently apologised to me, and when people apologise I immediately wipe the slate clean. I'm not one to bear grudges!

No one will ever get an apology from me tho, not in this lifetime.
If anyone reckons I've done them wrong, feel free to carry on disliking me, I've got no probs with that.
Cos I know for a FACT that I'm not a 'bad 'un' ...
and I only ever say stuff in retaliation and most of the stuff I've been accused of saying are exaggerations, and damned lies!

OK, I've said my piece (to no one in particular), ta for listening! :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Canary wrote:The likes of ninj, fletch, claire et al, they all came after me in a BIG BIG way. Why?? :dunno:
Some of them (not all) have subsequently apologised to me, and when people apologise I immediately wipe the slate clean. I'm not one to bear grudges!

If anyone reckons I've done them wrong, feel free to carry on disliking me, I've got no probs with that.
and I only ever say stuff in retaliation and most of the stuff I've been accused of saying are exaggerations, and damned lies!

Claire went after everyone though.

Properly bonkers that one.

Postby Lambert » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

guest wrote:

Yep. It's fine for him to troll all day and advocate for the abuse of MPs on social media. None of his Remainer chums called him out on it. Permanently banned but then overturned because "it was a mistake".

Aurora13 being a massive hypocrite ignoring all the trolling by Remainers but gets his knickers in a twist when someone pulls up a Remainer for doing it. BanglaChoad and James2001 splurging toxicity everywhere like muck spreaders. Flashfiction descending into dementia and a Twitter obsession. Sandy Nerja trolling his balls off, trying to make everything about Brexit. Ads doing the same but with slightly less trolling.

Innocuous posts by Leavers being deleted. Rule-breaking posts by Remainers either ignored or deleted with no action taken against the offender.

It's all a hideous fucking mess. I still think Landis is a moderator, which would explain a lot.
Lambert

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Canary wrote:The likes of ninj, fletch, claire et al, they all came after me in a BIG BIG way. Why?? :dunno:

Isn’t getting on give and take though. Good people can make mistakes, even when their intentions are good they may inadvertently do someone wrong. Or it may be interpreted wrong. There’s a number of reasons why you may need to apologise to someone, and they don’t all make you a bad ‘un.
NastyNickers

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Dean wrote:

There was never any room, your Mom took up a lot of space!

Ag, shame. Ya just can't get the bicycle sheds these days. :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Ninj's first words to Canny were something along the lines of "I hope you drown" Cans had never said a word to him.

It was very strange.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive