DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 am

What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I've never seen her making nasty remarks to anyone.
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 am

Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

She was never mentioned on here till Keyser started crying into his white lightening about her

talking of which -

Keyser - Control Panel - Board Preferences - Display Options - Smilies as images
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 am

Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I don’t understand it either. She’s a lovely person. I suppose it’s a troll trying to wind Ceno up or bait gd into posting here.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:41 am

Safi was unfortunate enough to be liked by Keyser, that's why she attracts such vitriol.
If he hadn't gone out of his way to embarrass her with poems and comments and every time she posted, then trying to make out GDjman was the devil incarnate just because he was in a real relationship with Safi, as well as last year we had all the "i fucking hate christmas so i'm going to make sure everyone else does too" business. Why do you think she stopped posting? Every time she does it's noted and shit happens.

Postby Santa » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 am

Guest wrote:

Safi was unfortunate enough to be liked by Keyser, that's why she attracts such vitriol.
If he hadn't gone out of his way to embarrass her with poems and comments and every time she posted, then trying to make out GDjman was the devil incarnate just because he was in a real relationship with Safi, as well as last year we had all the "i fucking hate christmas so i'm going to make sure everyone else does too" business. Why do you think she stopped posting? Every time she does it's noted and shit happens.

Ah I'd forgotten the unrequited Christmas last year...

Christmas time
Mistletoe and wine
Keyser's shit poems that don't even rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time for his "close friends" to be cunts to Safi

:holly: :stocking:
Santa

Postby MrsClaus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am

Santa wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ah I'd forgotten the unrequited Christmas last year...

Christmas time
Mistletoe and wine
Keyser's shit poems that don't even rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time for his "close friends" to be cunts to Safi

:holly: :stocking:

Brilliant. :thumbsup:
MrsClaus

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 am

I don't understand all those nasty posts about Safi either, although she is not actually one of our members and really not our problem... of what I've seen, she seems a very nice, inoffensive poster, but those posts do not come from Keyser, they from anonymous Guests, who for some reason get great pleasure out of it and also seem to enjoy Keyser getting bullied and blamed for something he actually doesn't/didn't do. Get a grip people, blame where blame is deserved but do not bully for the sake of it. I know he's guilty of some drunken stupid actions, he knows it and others know it (and I hope he has learned from it) that doesn't mean he's responsible for every single nasty post about Safi...there are a lot of weird Guests out there who like to stir shit :shake head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 am

I have to object to claims Keyser is being bullied. This is the man who used to send out vile private messages to people on DS for no apparent reason. I know because I was on the receiving end of it once and I still don't know what I did to warrant it. The whole thing was bizarre and out of the blue.

I think some have been fooled by him but from my experience he is a piece of work best avoided.

I like Safi too for what its worth and I would never attack her just to get at Keyser. There are some friends of Keyser who seem to hail from the soap forum who will abuse everyone who says a negative thing about him but they say you learn a lot about a person by the company they keep..

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

If I had to guess I'd say that Keyser and his acolytes are totally to blame for the Safi thing

you can tell if a member changes or hides their IP and posts logged in but you can't tell if they then post as a guest, so you can't be sure who makes or doesn't make any guest post unless it matches a member IP

anyone can be anonymous if they really have the desire to be - I always state that I never guest post without signing them as Hobbit NLI which is true, but you only have my word for that, I could be playing about with all sorts of nonsense and posting every guest post that can't be directly attributed to a member
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

Holly wrote:I don't understand all those nasty posts about Safi either, although she is not actually one of our members and really not our problem... of what I've seen, she seems a very nice, inoffensive poster, but those posts do not come from Keyser, they from anonymous Guests, who for some reason get great pleasure out of it and also seem to enjoy Keyser getting bullied and blamed for something he actually doesn't/didn't do. Get a grip people, blame where blame is deserved but do not bully for the sake of it. I know he's guilty of some drunken stupid actions, he knows it and others know it (and I hope he has learned from it) that doesn't mean he's responsible for every single nasty post about Safi...there are a lot of weird Guests out there who like to stir shit :shake head:

Guest do it because they know members will bite. Most of it is groundhog day. Some members must like it or they would do what a lot do and ignore it.

A lot of it seems to me is ( or could be) same guests playing both sides, good guest bad guest, could be the same guest
Kizzie

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:04 am

HobbitFeet wrote:If I had to guess I'd say that Keyser and his acolytes are totally to blame for the Safi thing

you can tell if a member changes or hides their IP and posts logged in but you can't tell if they then post as a guest, so you can't be sure who makes or doesn't make any guest post unless it matches a member IP

anyone can be anonymous if they really have the desire to be - I always state that I never guest post without signing them as Hobbit NLI which is true, but you only have my word for that, I could be playing about with all sorts of nonsense and posting every guest post that can't be directly attributed to a member

...but the fact remains, you or we ( admin) can't be sure who Guests are when they post with a proxy, right? You can't just assume...and from what I have learned about Keyser, he seems rather computer illiterate, not sure if he knows how to use a proxy or what it even is....but anyway, I do agree he was an arse, don't know about any DS posters, but he was one to Vicky, that's all I personally care about...he apologised, she accepted, end of....I have not seen or heard anything lately of him doing anything wrong...if I do, I will definitely be pissed off and will change my mind.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

Guest wrote:I have to object to claims Keyser is being bullied. This is the man who used to send out vile private messages to people on DS for no apparent reason. I know because I was on the receiving end of it once and I still don't know what I did to warrant it. The whole thing was bizarre and out of the blue.

I think some have been fooled by him but from my experience he is a piece of work best avoided.

I like Safi too for what its worth and I would never attack her just to get at Keyser. There are some friends of Keyser who seem to hail from the soap forum who will abuse everyone who says a negative thing about him but they say you learn a lot about a person by the company they keep..

This is all well and good...but who are you? Any Guest can make up a lie in the hope that mud sticks... You might be telling the truth, I do know he did some real bad shit, but tell us who you are, do not make anonymous accusations.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 am

Feline wrote:
Holly wrote:I don't understand all those nasty posts about Safi either, although she is not actually one of our members and really not our problem... of what I've seen, she seems a very nice, inoffensive poster, but those posts do not come from Keyser, they from anonymous Guests, who for some reason get great pleasure out of it and also seem to enjoy Keyser getting bullied and blamed for something he actually doesn't/didn't do. Get a grip people, blame where blame is deserved but do not bully for the sake of it. I know he's guilty of some drunken stupid actions, he knows it and others know it (and I hope he has learned from it) that doesn't mean he's responsible for every single nasty post about Safi...there are a lot of weird Guests out there who like to stir shit :shake head:

Guest do it because they know members will bite. Most of it is groundhog day. Some members must like it or they would do what a lot do and ignore it.

A lot of it seems to me is ( or could be) same guests playing both sides, good guest bad guest, could be the same guest

I agree with that.some see it as a sport :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 am

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:If I had to guess I'd say that Keyser and his acolytes are totally to blame for the Safi thing

...but the fact remains, you or we ( admin) can't be sure who Guests are when they post with a proxy, right?

absolutely, but I'm not the one saying that guests definitely aren't certain members
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:

...but the fact remains, you or we ( admin) can't be sure who Guests are when they post with a proxy, right?

absolutely, but I'm not the one saying that guests definitely aren't certain members

OK, that's fair enough...so both of us can't know for sure.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive