DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby TWAT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am

Guest wrote:Retford is off on one again in the sexual harassment thread.

I stupidly responded to the twerp as well. somebody slap me ..
TWAT

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:Try this

Finely chop some salad

Make some toast and drizzle on good quality olive oil. Fry prawns in garlic butter. Add prawns and salad to toast and any extra salad on the side. Drizzle the remaining garlic butter over.

You've ruined my sausage and beans on toast brunch :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:03 pm

TWATkins wrote:

You're welcome x
Last edited by Junglejayne on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junglejayne

Postby TWAT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Hah!, Yep .. that'll work :mrgreen:
TWAT

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Hah!, Yep .. that'll work :mrgreen:

You're welcome x
Junglejayne

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Retford has that weird hairstyle that a lot of basement dwelling gamer types have. It’s like a crew cut that has grown back, it’s the same length all over but longer. Like a wet tennis ball...
Dean

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:I'd rather stick my fist up his arsehole IRL. No lube.

Because words fail me.

He was in a very strange mood yesterday... :ooer:

Clearly JP likes it a bit kinky and is not a fan of foreplay

He wouldn’t even spit on it... :ooer:

:kinell:
charlie

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Dean wrote:Retford has that weird hairstyle that a lot of basement dwelling gamer types have. It’s like a crew cut that has grown back, it’s the same length all over but longer. Like a wet tennis ball...

:mrgreen: Quite an image.
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm

TWATkins wrote:

:slap:

I’m sure it’s beeen pointed out to him before that a lot of “research” he cites doesn’t extend to the real world. He keeps repeating the thing about unattractive men asking women out being deemed as potential harassment. :roll: Same with the door holding thing. NO ONE IS DOING THIS AND BEING CHARGED. He has let his imagination and sense of victimhood get the better of him.

Any guy who claims he was accused of harassment after asking a women out once is probably being economical with the truth, to put it nicely. Some guys don’t take rejection well and persist or they're very bad at reading clues that she’s not interested. Possibly something like this: Unattractive guy asks woman out, she doesn’t want to hurt his feelings so she tells him no but in a very nice way, he misreads it as she “might” still be interested because she was nice, he persists and she ends up telling him in a not very nice way that she’s not interested and he then tells his friends what a bitch she is. :gigglesnshit:

I am not buying this malarkey that asking a women out once is prosecutable if she deems him ugly enough.
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I’m sure it’s beeen pointed out to him before that a lot of “research” he cites doesn’t extend to the real world. He keeps repeating the thing about unattractive men asking women out being deemed as potential harassment. :roll: Same with the door holding thing. NO ONE IS DOING THIS AND BEING CHARGED. He has let his imagination and sense of victimhood get the better of him.

Any guy who claims he was accused of harassment after asking a women out once is probably being economical with the truth, to put it nicely. Some guys don’t take rejection well and persist or they're very bad at reading clues that she’s not interested. Possibly something like this: Unattractive guy asks woman out, she doesn’t want to hurt his feelings so she tells him no but in a very nice way, he misreads it as she “might” still be interested because she was nice, he persists and she ends up telling him in a not very nice way that she’s not interested and he then tells his friends what a bitch she is. :gigglesnshit:

I am not buying this malarkey that asking a women out once is prosecutable if she deems him ugly enough.

Man needs to get out more. :shake head:
Junglejayne

Postby TWAT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I don't buy anything he posts. He's created this fantasy world of techno-babble with "science and research" that, to him, proves without a doubt it's not his fault he can't find a partner. He's the living embodiment of an incel who blames women for his shortcomings.

I suppose it's unfortunate for him as well that he's also clearly terrified of women at the same time because how else would he be so sure that holding a door open for a women would have him whisked off to jail on a harassment charge ?
TWAT

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Twatkins why not say all this to him on DS? You’re just coming across as selective and insincere as usual. If you’re just out to try to get people to like you just say so.

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

I don't buy anything he posts. He's created this fantasy world of techno-babble with "science and research" that, to him, proves without a doubt it's not his fault he can't find a partner. He's the living embodiment of an incel who blames women for his shortcomings.

I suppose it's unfortunate for him as well that he's also clearly terrified of women at the same time because how else would he be so sure that holding a door open for a women would have him whisked off to jail on a harassment charge ?

Agree with you both completely.
I do feel sorry for Retty, I couldn’t imagine living in a world where half the population is out to get me. He’s traded in normal relationships for this strange almost cultlike relationship with dodgy science and dodgy statistics, shoving a very questionable ‘egalitarian’ label on it.

Still. Thankfully he is happy to basement dwell and keep his shit confined to Internet forums.
NastyNickers

Postby Harry Carpenter guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Another great round of Forum Legend vs Forum Pipsqueak there :slap:

I'm scoring this one 10-8 to Legend, with Pipsqueak docked a point for fisting below the belt :pukeup:

So with The 'End currently leading 5-0, I'd be surprised if Pip can survive much longer. But to his credit, Pip doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word humiliation, and is still eager for yet more punishment

:bell:
Harry Carpenter guest

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:33 pm

I bet he wears those white socks that have an image of a skier on them and a blue and yellow stripe across the top...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive