DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Has The Apprentice forum ever been one for big heated rows, drama and tribalism?
It seems to be a calm oasis compared to some of the other reality TV forums on DS and I just wondered if that's always been the case?

Perhaps it attracts a different kind of personality to say big brother,X Factor?

Tribalism for sure... the year I gave up with it Thenetworkbabe was gunning for Katie Hopkins and calling all the northerners thick, because that's how her heads works. Veri had been on another part of the forum and was asking what The Apprentice was like and someone said Hopkins was one to watch... a few hours later up pops Veri the hugest Hopkins fan there had ever been...

Thenetworkbabe for me is the most annoying person on DS. I don't get involved in celebrating people who get banned but I would do a :twirl: the day she bites the dust.

Postby megaera » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Soap-lea wrote:
jra wrote:
Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

No idea who you are but you are no friend of mine. If you were you would know I do not tolerate creepy fucks calling women they don't know sluts. Having been actually harassed online and in real life I can also categorically state Vicky did not deserve to have her address posted.

I find your behaviour abhorrent.

Don't drag me into your vileness

I have no doubt if Sorcha saw what you wrote she would 100% agree with me. We don't agree on much but this kind of stuff we do.

I'd suggest you read back and find out who made that post.

JRA. It was posted by a gues? Unless you are trying to say something and I am missing the point?

I am easily confused!

Nah, he's just trying to make it all about him for a change. :thumbsup:
megaera

Postby Credit Where It's Due Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Props to Hmmm Guest for substantiating his original post.
Credit Where It's Due Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 pm

So Peach is now called bacteria

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hread/p232

Read back a few pages. The troll is clearly little monster or Harlowe or a combination of both.

As for the hilda post the other day. No one reported the thread and so no IP was checked, once the thread was reported a day or so later the mods removed Hilda's comment and anything related to it.

Kids who need to get a life

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:So Peach is now called bacteria

Read back a few pages. The troll is clearly little monster or Harlowe or a combination of both.

As for the hilda post the other day. No one reported the thread and so no IP was checked, once the thread was reported a day or so later the mods removed Hilda's comment and anything related to it.

I'm bored of this now. I really could not give a rats arse what goes on in the soap forum with these sad freaks who appear to spend all day gossiping about one another behind each other backs. All of them sound as bad as each other and none of them come out of this very well.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Peach hasn't been banned so i guess we were all wrong.

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:Peach hasn't been banned so i guess we were all wrong.

There were three cries of ‘Shame!’ and one of ‘Bastards!’

I can totally recommend 'Puckoon'

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=vat ... me&f=false
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Has The Apprentice forum ever been one for big heated rows, drama and tribalism?
It seems to be a calm oasis compared to some of the other reality TV forums on DS and I just wondered if that's always been the case?

Perhaps it attracts a different kind of personality to say big brother,X Factor?

Tribalism for sure... the year I gave up with it Thenetworkbabe was gunning for Katie Hopkins and calling all the northerners thick, because that's how her heads works. Veri had been on another part of the forum and was asking what The Apprentice was like and someone said Hopkins was one to watch... a few hours later up pops Veri the hugest Hopkins fan there had ever been...

Thenetworkbabe for me is the most annoying person on DS. I don't get involved in celebrating people who get banned but I would do a :twirl: the day she bites the dust.

She'll never be banned... no one has every stayed awake through the first paragraph of one of her posts.
Odessa Steps

Postby Bored Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

She'll never be banned... no one has every stayed awake through the first paragraph of one of her posts.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bored Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Do you think Bactria is another of Hilda's socks? Can't say I'd be surprised if that were true, he does seem to have quite a few if it is him.

I'm not sure who's who or who's pretending to be who while posting here, it's all becoming a bit George Smiley-ish :pmsl:
However,there does look to be a loose EE fanboy/girl clique who come together to defend it against external criticism, but it has cliques within cliques who are quite happy to turn on the others. Little-monster has either fallen out with or has been expelled, going by the last few weeks postings. Then again she does seem to take every difference of opinion or failure to respond to one of her posts far too personally and becomes abusive in return, and not just in soaps, I've seen it in Music and US TV as well. But there's clear shitestirring by some DS soapsters on Dogs, probably to cause bother there. It's already happened as you can tell from the couple of pages you refer to, and now that it's known about posts here I can see an increase in distrust and paranoia over there as no-one will know who is actually being honest there.

They may well be kids mentally, but the likes of Aaron, Scrabbler, Soaplea, Sorcha and Harlowe are in their mid thirties or even older (I think Littlemonster might be a fair bit younger) although you would never believe it going by the shite they post. Still, it's all rather amusing.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

The network babe is a very intelligent poster but absolutely strikes me as having incredible tunnel vision and will not counter that any views outside what she has concluded have an value. I'm saying she but I have no idea if their male or female.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm

What did the pages you are asking us to read actually say as the moderators have removed them?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Has keyser been found yet?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:

Do you think Bactria is another of Hilda's socks? Can't say I'd be surprised if that were true, he does seem to have quite a few if it is him.

I'm not sure who's who or who's pretending to be who while posting here, it's all becoming a bit George Smiley-ish :pmsl:
However,there does look to be a loose EE fanboy/girl clique who come together to defend it against external criticism, but it has cliques within cliques who are quite happy to turn on the others. Little-monster has either fallen out with or has been expelled, going by the last few weeks postings. Then again she does seem to take every difference of opinion or failure to respond to one of her posts far too personally and becomes abusive in return, and not just in soaps, I've seen it in Music and US TV as well. But there's clear shitestirring by some DS soapsters on Dogs, probably to cause bother there. It's already happened as you can tell from the couple of pages you refer to, and now that it's known about posts here I can see an increase in distrust and paranoia over there as no-one will know who is actually being honest there.

They may well be kids mentally, but the likes of Aaron, Scrabbler, Soaplea, Sorcha and Harlowe are in their mid thirties or even older (I think Littlemonster might be a fair bit younger) although you would never believe it going by the shite they post. Still, it's all rather amusing.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm

For anybody who is interested or concerned Harlowe has confirmed that Keyser is safe and well in a post on the soap forum.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive