DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Dean wrote:
It’s an age old tactic to try and get a rise out of you and others... Just mock the Guests for what they, cowardly little cunts with no sense of humour...

Someone seems quite adamant that we need to be convinced of how bad a person you are/were. I’m not really bothered about it, I can converse with people from all different outlooks, and if I decide later that I don’t like you that’s my prerogative. We’re all just talking bollocks here anyway.

I think Deans dealings with jp have shown him to have a bit of a nasty streak.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of that though. Just posting my opinion. I dislike his style of baiting nastiness thats all. If others see it differently thats fine by me. Won't stop me and other 'coward guests' from posting about it from time to time.

Bit of a nasty streak is an understatement, he is a vile cunt when he wants to be. He's keeping it in check at the moment and only time will tell for how long it will remain that way.

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:It's crazy cat lady central.

I wonder if we'll have another day of wannabe comedian Dean trying to push jp into 'losing it'. Strange how some people get their kicks online.
He's not doing that. Some people just want it to be true. Saddos.

He is a wannabe comedian though.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:

I wonder if we'll have another day of wannabe comedian Dean trying to push jp into 'losing it'. Strange how some people get their kicks online.

People say that forums move on, but the resurrection of the Dean and Poca show firmly confirms this is not the case. All of the old clichés, the same old, same old, baiting phrases are being trotted out over and over. They for a whiff of a victim and moved in for the kill. Sadly this JP moron is game for it so all this ancient baiting shite is resurrected. :woteva: :roll:
:roll: Wrong.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ther-at-37

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

Oh - no surprise - DS Mods being twats again delete the disgusting thread but no jail time for trevgo.

Funny business at DS Mods house :pukeup: creating a save haven for the wankers of this world. The Politics forum is a joke now.

:Hiya: DS Mods

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Fake Dismay Guest wrote:
dean is an actual god wrote:you find mass shootings funny. :shake head:

You'll even use mass shootings to attack jp. :shake head:
Don't you just love it when guests make up things as they go along. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Guest wrote:People say that forums move on, but the resurrection of the Dean and Poca show firmly confirms this is not the case. All of the old clichés, the same old, same old, baiting phrases are being trotted out over and over. They for a whiff of a victim and moved in for the kill. Sadly this JP moron is game for it so all this ancient baiting shite is resurrected. :woteva: :roll:

I've just flicked through several pages of that shite, and I have to say, they are among the most tedious, moronic, juvenile exchanges I've seen on forums for a considerable time.

Agreed. Dean and the cat ladies aren’t half as witty or interesting as they think. I’ve almost never cringed harder seeing them try and make out Deans some kind of Alpha male or when they’d battle each other for just a little bit of his attention.

Pathetic.

I’m pretty certain neither me, HF or Canucklehead had much to do with the JP vs Dean episode. We are not the ladies you think we are :snooty:
This is true, you three didn't.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes HF, the way Dean has acted towards jp has been such a 'laugh'

You think it’s my fault that he has a go at me every day then has a meltdown when I reply to him?
Ah look here he is.. :roll: And I see the world meltdown. I've just mentioned that. :pmsl:

Good afternoon Jp... the Guests seem to be worried for you mate, they think I’m picking on you and causing you distress.

Do you see it that way too?

Nope, just think you're a bit of an arsehole, as this quoted post proves.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:53 pm

guest wrote:Trevgo & GreatGodPan having a personal feud in a number of threads, can see one of these two going over the line if they carry on, one thread deleted already.

Yes because it was a personal attack on someone in the Labour Party, which was about their family and personal life. I don't even like the Labour Party person but it is below the belt when you bring their children and family into a politics forum.

trevgo is a shit.

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
I’m pretty certain neither me, HF or Canucklehead had much to do with the JP vs Dean episode. We are not the ladies you think we are :snooty:

Not to mention jp has said himself quite a few times that he enjoyed it. Not sure why guest is so up in arms. :dunno:

Oh do piss off. If you can’t see the last god knows how many pages and days have been targeting JP and how other posters not just that Dean nob have been total cunts to him then I don’t know what to say.

And no. You’re not having a link. Get off your lazy cat lady arse and read it yourself. :dafinger:

In my defence, it’s usually Jp that starts to shit flinging with me... I just reply...
Likely story.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

You think it’s my fault that he has a go at me every day then has a meltdown when I reply to him?
Ah look here he is.. :roll: And I see the world meltdown. I've just mentioned that. :pmsl:

Good afternoon Jp... the Guests seem to be worried for you mate, they think I’m picking on you and causing you distress.

I've addressed it and it's very boring. On that score they are wrong.
jp761

Postby laughing guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:58 pm

guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ther-at-37

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

It's the new magic trick on DS politics. Any Remain fanatic who slips and wrongly calls someone racist (yesterday it was fascist) has a Debbie McGee-style mod acting as magician's assistant. Whoosh! Now you see it, now you don't. All evidence of your nasty abuse swiftly removed. Someone who called you out on it before The Vanishing Act is far more likely to get a ban.
laughing guest

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:00 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

I've addressed it and it's very boring. On that score they are wrong.

Thank you for your honesty. Hopefully the Guests fears can be put to rest now...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm

@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

But he isn't making me lose it.. you're wrong on that one. No one on forums can actually make that happen.
jp761

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:03 pm

jp761 wrote:@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

But he isn't making me lose it.. you're wrong on that one. No one on forums can actually make that happen.

I think their imaginations run wild sometimes. They do love to make mountains out of molehills...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

I think their imaginations run wild sometimes. They do love to make mountains out of molehills...
Well.. who can make us humans lose it better than anyone else.. The people we love. :pmsl:

They can get to us. I'm good, seeing as I don't love anyone around here.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive