DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2207978/general-ee-discussion-thread/p229

This might interest you guys in regards to Keyser. Look at Harlowe's posts.

Attention seeking.

Postby Kizzie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

Sad bastard I've not read crap like that since my school days.

Bet you are one of those guests I was talking about last night. pretending to like one and dislike another, then the next post will be the other way round.

Well if that troll hails from the soap forum acting like a school kid is what comes naturally to them. For grown adults they are very immature. All this stalking and obsessing over PBUs is the type of thing I would expect from 12 year olds.

Sorry Im not buying the shit that these are Keysers online friends. They are imo people trying to get more crap thrown at him. But at the same time. If he will keep taking the bait then this is not going to stop.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2207978/general-ee-discussion-thread/p229

This might interest you guys in regards to Keyser. Look at Harlowe's posts.

Attention seeking.

I thought that too and I wonder what the deal is with this Harlowe? I've read things about her on here and putting it all together she sounds like a busy body, involving herself in everyone's business.

Are these people teenagers or adults?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.

Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.

So Scottie hobbitfeet and Benjamin are responsible when the REAL victims of harassment aren't taken seriously.

And there I was thinking it had something to do with the people who think a workplace culture where sexual innuendo and banter is fine and acceptable. Well I never!

Grow up. They accuse people they have grudges with of all sorts based on nothing at all. With people like that around real victims may not be believed. They contribute to that for sure whether you want to try and twist things or not.

What a twisted way of looking at things.

Tell us, who's upset poor little you?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.

I don't believe this for a second

Please provide a link

Postby mesostim sur la phone » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Stood as I am in a cold wet norfolk field and not being blueblades greatest fan but I think you have this story totally wrong that doesn't sound like him in the slightest
mesostim sur la phone

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:00 pm

That does seem somewhat out of character for blueblade.

There was a thread once, something like 'have you ever been to an orgy?' where he was on his best anorak and clipboard behaviour, giving his 'sensible' reasons why he hasn't and never would. IIRC, at one point Health & Safety was brought up, I'm not sure if by him, or someone replying to him. It might even have been me, I can't remember for sure. But that was the tone of his post though.

So for him to admit to paying a drug addict for sex, doesn't sound that believable to me. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but he must have been off his face on sherry trifle to post something like that.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Nobody deserves to have their address published online by someone of malicious intent. Shocking that somebody did that to Vicky and just goes to show what moderators can be up against in the sometimes wild west of the Internet.

Postby Fully Adult Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Given this thread has many stupidly juvenile guests in it*, adding just one more who makes up scurrilous stories doesn't seem too much of a stretch.

* not me, of course, as I'm a growed up and anyone who says otherwise can go fuck their fat mother!!!
Fully Adult Guest

Postby Psidgaf » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:"Keyser is a legend" :pmsl:

Oh my fucking word!!! :thud:

Is a legend any thing like a bellend?
Psidgaf

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:Wonder where Keyser is anyway. Probably hard at work right now :smilin:

People do have a life away from forums! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:Wonder where Keyser is anyway. Probably hard at work right now :smilin:

People do have a life away from forums! :thumbsup:

:doomed:

Postby guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Either my faith in human nature is restored (there are some lines people dont cross) or the admins here arent letting abuse through (re minnie)
if its the second well done mods :cuppaT: and if you see this wishing you all the best minnie

Postby Nucks » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Feline wrote:
Sorry Im not buying the shit that these are Keysers online friends. They are imo people trying to get more crap thrown at him.

Agree, I’ve said something similar before. In fact someone posts here as a guest on occasion using a DS moniker that belongs to someone friendly with him, pretending to be supportive, but it’s a lame attempt to shit-stir. Whoever it is is NOT his friend.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive