Sometimes.
Bellend The Tedious Grammar Boy

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby jra » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Just as an example of some of the crap the Admins on here get directed at them Franks.

I haven't a clue who it is and they clearly know fuck all about me.

For a start, i'm a size six, i'm hardly fat.

Whoever it is is just a nasty, shit-stirring twat.

:mrgreen: Thick skins a necessity to be a mod here!

I was made a mod the day i joined and i can remember being shocked, when i first saw some of the posts in the Mod Panel.

However six years on, it just washes off me.

:laughing:

:thumbsup: Good job too. You shouldn't have to read shit like that though. :shake head:

I've had to read similar and that was the censored version no doubt.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

No idea who you are but you are no friend of mine. If you were you would know I do not tolerate creepy fucks calling women they don't know sluts. Having been actually harassed online and in real life I can also categorically state Vicky did not deserve to have her address posted.

I find your behaviour abhorrent.

Don't drag me into your vileness

I have no doubt if Sorcha saw what you wrote she would 100% agree with me. We don't agree on much but this kind of stuff we do.

I'd suggest you read back and find out who made that post.
jra

Postby Hmm guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.

I don't believe this for a second

Please provide a link

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/71509129#Comment_71509129
Hmm guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Hmm guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.

Please provide a link

Big difference between sex and a quick fumble.

You'd posted that he paid for sex.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:The idiot anarchist remainers still trying to blame Brexit on the Russians. :pmsl:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... days-to-go

:woteva:

That's nothing compared to this from that slack-jawed fuckwit flashfiction. What a bunch of utter, utter cretins. Time to buy shares in tinfoil :laughing:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Hmm guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please provide a link

Even if he did so what? Many women In prostitution do it to feed a drug habit so not sure the relevance of any of it or indeed Blueblades right to make a point about how silly some of these allegations are.

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest

The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life

You said it. What kind of pathetic loser would go to that effort to check up on a poster? You need a hobby, or better still probably just kill yourself, you’re wasting your life...

I remember Missy from way back when I posted on DS. She was a nice girl, very funny...
Yeah, I agree, missy is/was a great girl. She just went missing for ages at a time, due to normal real life stuff. You may know more about this, either way it's not for us to say anymore than this.

No mate, I wouldn’t know anything about her comings and goings, just commenting on a name I remember from yesteryear...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Hmm guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please provide a link

Would you be using the Bill Clinton definition of "not having sexual relations with that woman" there? :wurms:

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Vicky wrote:Anyone know of a DS member who lives in Greenwich?

I worked and drank in Greenwich for ages over the past 3 or 4 years... lots of weirdos knocking about...
Dean

Postby Soap-lea » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:36 pm

jra wrote:
Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

No idea who you are but you are no friend of mine. If you were you would know I do not tolerate creepy fucks calling women they don't know sluts. Having been actually harassed online and in real life I can also categorically state Vicky did not deserve to have her address posted.

I find your behaviour abhorrent.

Don't drag me into your vileness

I have no doubt if Sorcha saw what you wrote she would 100% agree with me. We don't agree on much but this kind of stuff we do.

I'd suggest you read back and find out who made that post.

JRA. It was posted by a gues? Unless you are trying to say something and I am missing the point?

I am easily confused!
Soap-lea

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2207978/general-ee-discussion-thread/p229

This might interest you guys in regards to Keyser. Look at Harlowe's posts.

Attention seeking.

I thought that too and I wonder what the deal is with this Harlowe? I've read things about her on here and putting it all together she sounds like a busy body, involving herself in everyone's business.

Are these people teenagers or adults?

She’d better be careful or she might find herself being the focus of unrequited love!

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Hmm guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please provide a link

Bloody hell... was he drunk when he posted that?
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:Has The Apprentice forum ever been one for big heated rows, drama and tribalism?
It seems to be a calm oasis compared to some of the other reality TV forums on DS and I just wondered if that's always been the case?

Perhaps it attracts a different kind of personality to say big brother,X Factor?

Tribalism for sure... the year I gave up with it Thenetworkbabe was gunning for Katie Hopkins and calling all the northerners thick, because that's how her heads works. Veri had been on another part of the forum and was asking what The Apprentice was like and someone said Hopkins was one to watch... a few hours later up pops Veri the hugest Hopkins fan there had ever been...
Odessa Steps

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Hmm guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please provide a link

Bloody hell... was he drunk when he posted that?

Got to have been. A grope is good and all, but the “good long grope” makes me think of the Sahara desert and friction burns.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive