DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ther-at-37

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

Yep. It's fine for him to troll all day and advocate for the abuse of MPs on social media. None of his Remainer chums called him out on it. Permanently banned but then overturned because "it was a mistake".

Aurora13 being a massive hypocrite ignoring all the trolling by Remainers but gets his knickers in a twist when someone pulls up a Remainer for doing it. BanglaChoad and James2001 splurging toxicity everywhere like muck spreaders. Flashfiction descending into dementia and a Twitter obsession. Sandy Nerja trolling his balls off, trying to make everything about Brexit. Ads doing the same but with slightly less trolling.

Innocuous posts by Leavers being deleted. Rule-breaking posts by Remainers either ignored or deleted with no action taken against the offender.

It's all a hideous fucking mess. I still think Landis is a moderator, which would explain a lot.

A fair few where pointing out how hypocritical Aurora was being in the Rayner thread and she hated it but the topic was deleted before I made it to page 4.

Postby guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm

trevgo

For once, I agree with the vicar's daughter. I think there would need to be a lot more investigation into the link between cannabis use and mental health problems before anybody considers legalising it.

Pah.

In some cases when people have been shown to have a dispensation to paranoia, it does make matters worse**. So why should the rest of us who can enjoy this natural product be criminalised? It's madness. Legalise it, tax it, and make some money the country desperately needs. Way, way too logical for the Tories. And would give the Heil a heart attack.

**could this be an answer to Brexiter's paranoia?

Trevgo is a cannabis user explains a lot and why it should be kept illegal. :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Nucks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Vicky wrote:Ninj's first words to Canny were something along the lines of "I hope you drown" Cans had never said a word to him.

It was very strange.

Was that poster accustomed to trolling on a larger forum? The reason I ask is that when I used to post on IMDb many years ago, it spawned several offshoot boards and trolls would inevitably sign up and it wouldn’t be long before the regulars got tired of them. Trolling on big forums makes small waves, but translated into a smaller venue it doesn’t always go over well.
Nucks

Postby Text » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Isn’t getting on give and take though. Good people can make mistakes, even when their intentions are good they may inadvertently do someone wrong. Or it may be interpreted wrong. There’s a number of reasons why you may need to apologise to someone, and they don’t all make you a bad ‘un.

I hear you and I get your point, NN.
There are actually several names I did not include in that list - in the interests of expediency ..... and letting the past stay in the past.
How's your artwork going? You could make a decent income from it, imo. :laughing:
Text

Postby Text » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Vicky wrote:Ninj's first words to Canny were something along the lines of "I hope you drown" Cans had never said a word to him.

It was very strange.

Yeah I was so shocked. I did not even know him at the time. :yikes:
Anyhow we made our peace with each other in the end.
He's quite a good talker once you draw him out of himself.
Enjoyed chatting to him about brazilian nosh!
Text

Postby guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Trevgo & GGP now started their feud in the country is being poisoned by Brexit thread.

One or both of these two will eventually go too far, they clearly don't get on and Trevgo knows it and will wind GGP up until he goes over the line.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Canary wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Isn’t getting on give and take though. Good people can make mistakes, even when their intentions are good they may inadvertently do someone wrong. Or it may be interpreted wrong. There’s a number of reasons why you may need to apologise to someone, and they don’t all make you a bad ‘un.

I hear you and I get your point, NN.
There are actually several names I did not include in that list - in the interests of expediency ..... and letting the past stay in the past.
How's your artwork going? You could make a decent income from it, imo. :laughing:

After Vicky’s post I now see where you’re coming from :gigglesnshit:

It’s going ok. I’ve got ‘artists block’ and haven’t done much recently, though I suspect I’m just a bit demoralised after working out how much I make per hour :thud: (but thank you!)
NastyNickers

Postby Puzzler » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 pm

guest wrote:trevgo

For once, I agree with the vicar's daughter. I think there would need to be a lot more investigation into the link between cannabis use and mental health problems before anybody considers legalising it.

Pah.

In some cases when people have been shown to have a dispensation to paranoia, it does make matters worse**. So why should the rest of us who can enjoy this natural product be criminalised? It's madness. Legalise it, tax it, and make some money the country desperately needs. Way, way too logical for the Tories. And would give the Heil a heart attack.

Trevgo is a cannabis user explains a lot and why it should be kept illegal. :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:

Arseholes like you who want to ban a plant that helps so many people and gives a good time to many more, are some of the most ignorant, evil people on this planet. I put your sort on a par with religious fanatics.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Over in Advice, "What do you do when the police arrest your boyfriend for downloading Obscene Images"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... rrested/p1

Postby hmmm guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Hmmm.

Blueblade with another example of his fear of women (Aled Jones thread):

"A guy alone with a woman, really is literally at her mercy afterwards."

Poor guy. The recent news stories of sexual harassment have really got to him.
hmmm guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:Looks like Trevgo has dug a hole for himself and is not finding many friends to help him out.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ther-at-37

Very surprised Trevgo started this thread he surely knew the response it would get.

Trevgo thread has been removed, not even locked but surprise surprise no sanction like jail for Trevgo.

Yep. It's fine for him to troll all day and advocate for the abuse of MPs on social media. None of his Remainer chums called him out on it. Permanently banned but then overturned because "it was a mistake".

Aurora13 being a massive hypocrite ignoring all the trolling by Remainers but gets his knickers in a twist when someone pulls up a Remainer for doing it. BanglaChoad and James2001 splurging toxicity everywhere like muck spreaders. Flashfiction descending into dementia and a Twitter obsession. Sandy Nerja trolling his balls off, trying to make everything about Brexit. Ads doing the same but with slightly less trolling.

Innocuous posts by Leavers being deleted. Rule-breaking posts by Remainers either ignored or deleted with no action taken against the offender.

It's all a hideous fucking mess. I still think Landis is a moderator, which would explain a lot.

That has described it very well.

Soon they will be arguing amongst themselves because there will be nobody left cos they got anyone with any sense all banned :more beer:

:Hiya: DS Mods

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:Arseholes like you who want to ban a plant that helps so many people and gives a good time to many more, are some of the most ignorant, evil people on this planet. I put your sort on a par with religious fanatics.

Not done you much good has it? You're like the advert for the people who want to get it banned. Look what it has done to this poor person, fucked his mind up, and now all he does is rant online.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:31 pm

guest wrote:Trevgo & GGP now started their feud in the country is being poisoned by Brexit thread.

One or both of these two will eventually go too far, they clearly don't get on and Trevgo knows it and will wind GGP up until he goes over the line.

Trevgo has already gone too far with GGP (fnar), that's what got him banned before. Clearly the little cunt hasn't learned his lesson - anyone trying to wind up GGP is on a hiding to nothing; I've never once seen him lose it and he used to get far worse off blairdennon & co.

Hopefully when the obnoxious twat trevgo inevitably crosses the line, the mods will take appropriate action for once in their fucking lives. If they don't. I'm tempted to email Hearst directly, because I'm sure they'd love to know that the bunch of incompetent fucking spanners they call a moderation team are letting toxic little shits like that run riot on their forum.

Postby GUEST » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:33 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Pah.

Arseholes like you who want to ban a plant that helps so many people and gives a good time to many more, are some of the most ignorant, evil people on this planet. I put your sort on a par with religious fanatics.

As bad as ISIS? :yikes:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Pah.

Bullshit is trevgo a cannabis user. He's just trying to be too cool for school, but underneath it all he's a just typical reactionary Tory with a stick up his arse. You know he got invited to wizzywick's safespace, right? If there's one thing Tories do know it's how to recognise their own :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive