DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Vicky wrote:Fucking hell!!

It's not as if he was nicked for shoplifting, this is serious stuff and she really needs told what to do?

Exactly what I thought but then from other threads she has posted recently I am not surprised.

Dump his sorry arse and have nothing to do with him would be my response, especially when it is very clear he is lying to her.

I amtotally surprised she is "34" though, at Least ten years younger was my guess
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm surprised no one pulled Dean up on his time of the month/tampon remarks to Vam a while back.

Imagine if jra or keyser had posted that. HF and others would have been in like a shot.
I saw that.. But if you hate someone, you always jump on that kind of thing. If you like them or feel indifferent about them, you always dismiss it as banter.

The life and times of Dogs, hey.

I feel indifferently about most people here, those that I give a shit about are probably aware of it

the amount of crap you come out with, and do I pull you up every time?

well?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

But he isn't making me lose it.. you're wrong on that one. No one on forums can actually make that happen.

I think their imaginations run wild sometimes. They do love to make mountains out of molehills...

Aww look at this, the guestys are making you both unite

Love is in the air once again :wubbers: :wubbers:
You love a happy ending. :canny:

I take it back, I don't think you're below me, most people are equal when respect comes from both sides.

Nicest thing you have said to me JP :wubwub:

Look at all this love on the dogs forum. I bet it won't last :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Goodwife wrote:

It's not as if he was nicked for shoplifting, this is serious stuff and she really needs told what to do?

Exactly what I thought but then from other threads she has posted recently I am not surprised.

Dump his sorry arse and have nothing to do with him would be my response, especially when it is very clear he is lying to her.

I amtotally surprised she is "34" though, at Least ten years younger was my guess

I was just reading that thread

just WTF

I hope she doesn't have children
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm surprised no one pulled Dean up on his time of the month/tampon remarks to Vam a while back.

Imagine if jra or keyser had posted that. HF and others would have been in like a shot.
I saw that.. But if you hate someone, you always jump on that kind of thing. If you like them or feel indifferent about them, you always dismiss it as banter.

I feel indifferently about most people here, those that I give a shit about are probably aware of it

well?

No, even you're not that bored.

But you get the odd sly dig in from time to time.

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
charlie wrote:The people who receive constant abuse on this thread, but still reply to it, are surely masochists?

Why would you subject yourself to this abuse? It's not real life, 'you' don't know these people, so why the need to respond to every single little criticism?

Leave it, and go and do something constructive.

Maybe thats why keysers avi is now Pinhead?

:pizzed:

I bet Keyser took that advice well?! :doomed:
Here's the thing, keys probably took what she said on board, here comes the crucial bit. Because they no doubt like and respect each other. If some random baghead said it who clearly just wanted to have a dig at keys.. then sure.. he probably wont react as well. And it would no doubt be the same story if a member who he doesn't like said it.

In my case, for example, if Vicky told me to stop pissing around or similar, I'm far more likely to take her views on board.

Who the hell is going to listen to obvious piss-takers, wild exaggerators, or blatant haters. No one.
jp761

Postby Lambert » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Vicky wrote:Who's Jimmy Rustler?

He seems one of these people who dismiss everything else anyone says, because his opinion is the only one that matters.

He's a troll and a bellend. His name kind of gives it away.

Lambert

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jp761 wrote:

well?
I actually said to a guest earlier that you aren't really involved when it comes to me. Maybe you missed it.

But no you don't. Neither do I do that, to all your posts.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:00 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I was just reading that thread

just WTF

I hope she doesn't have children

I saw it last night when there was a few replies, it has escalated a bit today. Thought it was a wind up cos half of the threads in there last night seemed to be.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guests You can obviously say what you like about dean, as you can about anyone else.

But he isn't making me lose it.. you're wrong on that one. No one on forums can actually make that happen.

I think their imaginations run wild sometimes. They do love to make mountains out of molehills...

Aww look at this, the guestys are making you both unite

Love is in the air once again :wubbers: :wubbers:
You love a happy ending. :canny:

I take it back, I don't think you're below me, most people are equal when respect comes from both sides.

Nicest thing you have said to me JP :wubwub:

Look at all this love on the dogs forum. I bet it won't last :ooer:
You're not so bad, I can think of worse. Well anyway there's only like 2 people on here who I've never talked a load of bollocks to, because they've never done that to me. :laughing:
jp761

Postby George » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:trevgo

For once, I agree with the vicar's daughter. I think there would need to be a lot more investigation into the link between cannabis use and mental health problems before anybody considers legalising it.

Pah.

In some cases when people have been shown to have a dispensation to paranoia, it does make matters worse**. So why should the rest of us who can enjoy this natural product be criminalised? It's madness. Legalise it, tax it, and make some money the country desperately needs. Way, way too logical for the Tories. And would give the Heil a heart attack.

**could this be an answer to Brexiter's paranoia?

Trevgo is a cannabis user explains a lot and why it should be kept illegal. :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:

Arseholes like you who want to ban a plant that helps so many people and gives a good time to many more, are some of the most ignorant, evil people on this planet. I put your sort on a par with religious fanatics.

What I like about you Puzz, it’s the way you are so measured in your replies :mrgreen: There is enough evidence that cannabis can cause paranoia and exacerbate mental health conditions but then again so does alcohol, so not sure what the difference is When it comes to one being legal and the other not. Anyway, isn’t the poster actually agreeing to legalising in their 2nd paragraph?
George

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jp761 wrote:

well?

No, even you're not that bored.

But you get the odd sly dig in from time to time.
You clearly are though. :roll:
jp761

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:20 pm

this isnt some DS sanctuary
your posting on sleeping dogs
and all that goes with it..
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:trevgo

For once, I agree with the vicar's daughter. I think there would need to be a lot more investigation into the link between cannabis use and mental health problems before anybody considers legalising it.

Pah.

In some cases when people have been shown to have a dispensation to paranoia, it does make matters worse**. So why should the rest of us who can enjoy this natural product be criminalised? It's madness. Legalise it, tax it, and make some money the country desperately needs. Way, way too logical for the Tories. And would give the Heil a heart attack.

**could this be an answer to Brexiter's paranoia?

Trevgo is a cannabis user explains a lot and why it should be kept illegal. :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:

Bullshit is trevgo a cannabis user. He's just trying to be too cool for school, but underneath it all he's a just typical reactionary Tory with a stick up his arse. You know he got invited to wizzywick's safespace, right? If there's one thing Tories do know it's how to recognise their own :mrgreen:

Oh.... was he one of the token remainers "who know how to debate" they allowed to pollute their fine and free forum... I had been wondering.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 pm

From what I saw, she laid into Dean and Poca pretty good, not even sure why she had a go at Poca tbh. :dunno: It’s not as if his comment came out of thin air.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive