DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby charlie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Ok, all this stuff between Keys, Safi and GD is really old news now.

Safi and GD got together in August 2016. Yes, I know initially it was hard on Keys as the relationship that developed between Safi and GD seemed to be sudden and out of the blue?

Yes, Keys and Safi never met - but it doesn't mean that you can't develop a close personal relationship with someone online. They 'spoke' for 3yrs - and I'm sure even Safi herself would admit they became close.

Whatever happened between them during and after the 'break up' surely doesn't warrant all the abuse that Keys is constantly subjected to?

Nobody knows what really happened apart from Keys and Safi - but she's moved on and seems really happy, and that's great, I really wish them all the best, and so does Keys - and I think that's where this should end.

As for the guest saying they screen grabbed an abusive pm from Keys, well I'm calling your bluff.
charlie

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi.

Any updates on the Peach situation.

It's not really the season for them. You might find the odd pack of nectarines here and there, but if you want fresh you're probably better off going for kiwis and tangerines.

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby George » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
George wrote:
Guest wrote:I hear Safi has let the diet up the past few weeks and piled the pounds on again.

Why do you feel the need to do this?

Your avi scares me. :doomed:

Sorry :mrgreen: I find the hairless cats facinating but I am not sure I would want one
George

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

charlie wrote:Ok, all this stuff between Keys, Safi and GD is really old news now.

Safi and GD got together in August 2016. Yes, I know initially it was hard on Keys as the relationship that developed between Safi and GD seemed to be sudden and out of the blue?

Yes, Keys and Safi never met - but it doesn't mean that you can't develop a close personal relationship with someone online. They 'spoke' for 3yrs - and I'm sure even Safi herself would admit they became close.

Whatever happened between them during and after the 'break up' surely doesn't warrant all the abuse that Keys is constantly subjected to?

Nobody knows what really happened apart from Keys and Safi - but she's moved on and seems really happy, and that's great, I really wish them all the best, and so does Keys - and I think that's where this should end.

As for the guest saying they screen grabbed an abusive pm from Keys, well I'm calling your bluff.

Sounds like she fucked him over.

Postby Cobs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Switzerland on this Keyser thing, but I know HF is a polite psychopath and won't bring it off thread. So he can asphyxiate the situation by not posting here for 6 weeks ever again.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:The fat racist cunt trevgo grows ever more delusional :gigglesnshit:

We are witnessing the attempt at a political coup, and I will not accept it until it has been 100% achieved.

Ooooh! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Here's the thing you worthless little wankstain, what you'll accept is neither here nor there. You and your poxy little business couldn't be less relevant if you were Nick Clegg :dafinger:

At least Aurichie had the sense to piss off and go and live in an EU country, Trevgo just sits there and bemoans that he lost.

How Trevgo gets away with some of the nonsense he comes out with I don't know.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The fat racist cunt trevgo grows ever more delusional :gigglesnshit:

We are witnessing the attempt at a political coup, and I will not accept it until it has been 100% achieved.

Ooooh! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Here's the thing you worthless little wankstain, what you'll accept is neither here nor there. You and your poxy little business couldn't be less relevant if you were Nick Clegg :dafinger:

At least Aurichie had the sense to piss off and go and live in an EU country, Trevgo just sits there and bemoans that he lost.

How Trevgo gets away with some of the nonsense he comes out with I don't know.

But in reality and truth Trevgo doesn't get away with it as he is constantly challenged in debates on the politics forum. Often very robustly.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
charlie wrote:Ok, all this stuff between Keys, Safi and GD is really old news now.

How? Come on, back up your claims.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:

How? They were just friends . Read the thread , GD made it clear that “he wouldn’t be getting in the way of that.” I’m sure Keyser will confirm that is true.

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest
Nucks

Postby Wardrobe guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

Nearly as interesting as the coat hangers one.
Wardrobe guest

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

Where is the poll? Amateur

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

FFS just send the asteroid our way now :shoot:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:39 pm

The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life

Postby Keyser » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 pm

A few things.

Safi was a truly lovely girl and deserves all the happiness in the world and the sad fuckers who 'bodyshame' her are exactly the same people who spout libellous shit about me - I expect they are riding a horse on a certain website or are best chums with a certain twice convicted peodo (hi Kevin Rose you nonce cunt).

Bagheads who lie about me being abusive - post the alleged messages or fuck off you gutless anonymous wankers.

None of the people I knew from DS come on here (apart from Charlie1 bless her) because it is a truly toxic thread and a trolls (in the original meaning of the word) paradise - the rest of this place is great (if a little rough lol).

Oh and this thread is about DS members - I have (thanks to my little reporting hate group) not been a member for ages - so why continue the bullshit?

Lets see.

Stalker?
Racist?
Murderer?
Serial killer?
Despot?
Trump?

Missed anything out?
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive