DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nope cos I am not trying & failing to be queen Bee :nelix: :nelix: :nelix:

So no not at all threatened.

I am pretty much new to dogs and all I did was try and join in and got a barrage of abuse from her vileness so I stopped bothering. i didn't know she had left till after I started posting again. makes no difference if she is here or not her pathetic attempts at insults maks me laugh.

sheer coincidence I bet

nonsense - you waited until she said she wasn't posting and then jumped in with your bravado, fucking hell you must think people are stupid

I don't care about your posting history, but judging on how you are posting now, you're a bit of a twat

Yeah it was because I literally did not look at dogs for months.

Interesting how you think I am a twat for sticking up for myself. Vam had a go at me in her little rant yesterday so I think I can have the right of reply as much as I want
Last edited by Goodwife on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Dean wrote:Post away Goodwife, don’t let anyone else’s opinions or posts make you think you can’t. Some people will enjoy your posts, some will think you’re a twat... so fucking what...

Are you getting Stoo to change your name to Meg? Then you can really be one of the girls :gigglesnshit:

I am a twat though most people think that so no change there
Goodwife

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dig away, darlin...I can't stop you.

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

Well yeah, I get that. That doesn't thrill me either. So I do understand.
I'm not trying to dictate where you should post! Just take what I said as a compliment.

My problem with you was seeing how long the JP shite dragged on for. Yes, he can be a dick, as can many others. But he's far from your first, is he? Just felt a bit too much 'cat endlessly tormenting a mouse' to me. Poca didn't help none either :roll:

But what really did piss me off was seeing JungleJayne getting stuck in too. She's someone who totally flips at the slightest sign of tag teams/bandwagons/cliques (usually imaginary)....has been known to go postal about crap like that for several pages :woteva: Given her last episode - mostly aimed at me - it staggered me to see her leaping into the JP pile on.

No, he certainly isn’t my first. I don’t know when to stop sometimes, it’s a flaw of mine... I’ve upset a lot of people in the past with my relentlessness...

For what it’s worth, I don’t care if other people pile on too, I don’t ask them to nor do I tell them not to, it’s up to them...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi, its samthefootball. I found a way to come back on here. I'm doing a bit better. I am still having my up and down days. I have been reading this thread and saw about Vicky's uncle and just wanted to send my thoughts to her and her family during this hard time. I sort of know what she is going through because my grandfather had a stroke. But yeah anyway I hope your doing ok Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I am pretty much new to dogs and all I did was try and join in and got a barrage of abuse from her vileness so I stopped bothering. i didn't know she had left till after I started posting again. makes no difference if she is here or not her pathetic attempts at insults maks me laugh.

sheer coincidence I bet

nonsense - you waited until she said she wasn't posting and then jumped in with your bravado, fucking hell you must think people are stupid

I don't care about your posting history, but judging on how you are posting now, you're a bit of a twat

Can you blame her? theres no shame in her saying fuck this I'm off. Her posts have a long way to go to out twat your new side kicks spitting and cussing. Wheres your consistency?

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Post away Goodwife, don’t let anyone else’s opinions or posts make you think you can’t. Some people will enjoy your posts, some will think you’re a twat... so fucking what...

Are you getting Stoo to change your name to Meg? Then you can really be one of the girls :gigglesnshit:

I am a twat though most people think that so no change there

You can’t please all the people all the time... So just don’t bother...
Dean

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dig away, darlin...I can't stop you.

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

Well yeah, I get that. That doesn't thrill me either. So I do understand.
I'm not trying to dictate where you should post! Just take what I said as a compliment.

My problem with you was seeing how long the JP shite dragged on for. Yes, he can be a dick, as can many others. But he's far from your first, is he? Just felt a bit too much 'cat endlessly tormenting a mouse' to me. Poca didn't help none either :roll:

But what really did piss me off was seeing JungleJayne getting stuck in too. She's someone who totally flips at the slightest sign of tag teams/bandwagons/cliques (usually imaginary)....has been known to go postal about crap like that for several pages :woteva: Given her last episode - mostly aimed at me - it staggered me to see her leaping into the JP pile on.

I'd imagine a lot of people are staggered to see you post sticking up for jp considering you and vr6 did exactly the same thing to jra for bloody months :mrgreen:

And you and your little clique also swarmed all over Jayne for a while here as well.

It seems its one rule for Vam..........

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

Interesting how you think I am a twat for sticking up for myself. Vam had a go at me in her little rant yesterday so I think I can have the right of reply as much as I want

Funny that. Your first post after your return was a “ding dong the witch is dead” post and accompanying Wizard of Oz gif.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44501&p=1316543&sid=f1f1b0f03acf30dbe395a7356db89ded#p1316543

But yes. You do have the right of reply, and Vam did mention you in her post the other day. But you’ve been dropping your little barbs before then.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

Uh-huh. So it wasn't you who posted that big fuck off Wizard of Oz image thingy, with words to the effect of "Rejoice! The Wicked Witch Is Dead!", or some such bollocks. Right? And then started posting to people to spread the news that I'd gone? :mrgreen:

Can you BE any more idiotic? Probably...
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:29 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

Funny that. Your first post after your return was a “ding dong the witch is dead” post and accompanying Wizard of Oz gif.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... d#p1316543

But yes. You do have the right of reply, and Vam did mention you in her post the other day. But you’ve been dropping your little barbs before then.

Ah crap! I wish I'd seen that before I posted :pmsl: fuck, what a memory you have!

Anyway, give Bear and your Feral Feline a great big cuddle for me :wubwub: ....(& thanks, btw :wink: )
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44501&p=1316543&sid=f1f1b0f03acf30dbe395a7356db89ded#p1316543

It was but I had been reading for a few days or so with nothing in particular to say and was having a read and saw a thread discusssing Vams flounce. I kicked myself thinking ahh I wish I had seen it!

So yeah thought my first return post should fit the situation.

Makes me laugh how you and Vam think its bang out of order when others do what you both do all the time. Your motto must be do as I say not as I do.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

Uh-huh. So it wasn't you who posted that big fuck off Wizard of Oz image thingy, with words to the effect of "Rejoice! The Wicked Witch Is Dead!", or some such bollocks. Right? And then started posting to people to spread the news that I'd gone? :mrgreen:

Can you BE any more idiotic? Probably...

Ding dong the witch is dead were my words.

Sadly, you don't do as promised, most people who flounce have the willpower to leave
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

sheer coincidence I bet

It was but I had been reading for a few days or so with nothing in particular to say and was having a read and saw a thread discusssing Vams flounce. I kicked myself thinking ahh I wish I had seen it!

So yeah thought my first return post should fit the situation.

Makes me laugh how you and Vam think its bang out of order when others do what you both do all the time. Your motto must be do as I say not as I do.

Oh nah. I’m fully aware I’m a twat. I know my flaws. I was pointing out the irony of your little “watching and twitching” comment, when it appears you did the same. Though you’ve explained it was a coincidence, so I’ll take your word for it.

I’ve not said you are bang out of order. :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 pm

@ Goodwife...FWIW...you'll probably get your wish at some point. I really do feel free and easy at DS. It's way too big a place for things to get too personal which, believe it or not, I much prefer.

I'm trying to distance myself from here...But when I read and see yet more shite about me, just like most people, I respond. It's something I'm trying to work on :dunno:
Vam

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Vam wrote:@ Goodwife...FWIW...you'll probably get your wish at some point. I really do feel free and easy at DS. It's way too big a place for things to get too personal which, believe it or not, I much prefer.

I'm trying to distance myself from here...But when I read and see yet more shite about me, just like most people, I respond. It's something I'm trying to work on :dunno:

boots up dog....
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive