DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Vam wrote:
Dig away, darlin...I can't stop you.

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
That’s twice now you’ve popped in here to have a dig at me... you can’t expect to have a dig and then have a go at me for replying? No idea where it came from... :dunno:

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

You want free reign with the pratting and bitching and bonding which is what really gets to you. :woteva: Your threatened by his intelligence, do you really think hes gonna fall for the reverse psychology?

Postby frosty and dean are my gods » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
You are clearly confusing me with someone else. Must be your age making you forgetful.

I believe I said yesterday it was one conversation. I am not hiding behind any admin it is YOU who kepts bringing this up and YOU who keeps saying people can't be outed.

Still lying...still unoriginal...still completely underwhelming.

Must really suck to be you, luv.

why are you so angry & venomous so much of the time?
frosty and dean are my gods

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Vam wrote:Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

when was the last time you posted to any of them in the news section....
:dunno:

I rarely post there, Big F. People swarm if I post so much as a smiley sometimes. Can you imagine if I expressed some political views there? :ooer: Honestly not worth the shag of it.

Read it all the time though :thumbsup: And I do fine over at DS.
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
You are clearly confusing me with someone else. Must be your age making you forgetful.

I believe I said yesterday it was one conversation. I am not hiding behind any admin it is YOU who kepts bringing this up and YOU who keeps saying people can't be outed.

Still lying...still unoriginal...still completely underwhelming.

Must really suck to be you, luv.

Not at all.
Goodwife

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Fixed that for you, Dr Freud.

I love the company of confident, savvy, vibrant, intelligent women, who have 'something' about them and are always upfront and up for a laugh.

You don't qualify because (as I've always said) you're a banal, brainless twat. The only time I ever really notice you is when you lie about me. Other than that, you're just background beige :dunno:

Not ded yet :mrgreen:

:pmsl:

I'm trying, Jefe! :oops:

Just checking out how Dean's "growing up" and "moving past" is working out for him.....Buenas noches... :Hiya:

That’s twice now you’ve popped in here to have a dig at me... you can’t expect to have a dig and then have a go at me for replying? No idea where it came from... :dunno:

Popped in? Sat avidly reading more like twitching at wanting to reply.

This could be reversed and chucked back in your direction, could it not? You’ve been quiet up until Vam stops posting (mostly) and there’s a few others chucking shit her way (not necessarily unprovoked, Vam as outspoken as ever on her returns). I’d expect Dean, Poca and Jayne to have something to say, but you keep popping in with the insults.
It could be said that it’s you who feels threatened by Vam, couldn’t it? :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Vam wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Vam wrote:Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

when was the last time you posted to any of them in the news section....
:dunno:

I rarely post there, Big F. People swarm if I post so much as a smiley sometimes. Can you imagine if I expressed some political views there? :ooer: Honestly not worth the shag of it.

Read it all the time though :thumbsup: And I do fine over at DS.

reading and taking part
are 2 very different things....
DS media whore
or a sleeping dog...
u joined
make ur mind up
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm

I’m actually quite a nice guy if you can look past the weird smell, hideous looks, low IQ, awful personality and bullying tendencies... Some people just arent willing to put in the work these days...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Dean wrote:I’m actually quite a nice guy if you can look past the weird smell, hideous looks, low IQ, awful personality and bullying tendencies... Some people just arent willing to put in the work these days...

you're every mother's dream when you put it like that. :wubbers:

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Not ded yet :mrgreen:

:pmsl:

I'm trying, Jefe! :oops:

Just checking out how Dean's "growing up" and "moving past" is working out for him.....Buenas noches... :Hiya:

Popped in? Sat avidly reading more like twitching at wanting to reply.

This could be reversed and chucked back in your direction, could it not? You’ve been quiet up until Vam stops posting (mostly) and there’s a few others chucking shit her way (not necessarily unprovoked, Vam as outspoken as ever on her returns). I’d expect Dean, Poca and Jayne to have something to say, but you keep popping in with the insults.
It could be said that it’s you who feels threatened by Vam, couldn’t it? :dunno:

Nope cos I am not trying & failing to be queen Bee :nelix: :nelix: :nelix:

So no not at all threatened.

I am pretty much new to dogs and all I did was try and join in and got a barrage of abuse from her vileness so I stopped bothering. i didn't know she had left till after I started posting again. makes no difference if she is here or not her pathetic attempts at insults maks me laugh.
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Post away Goodwife, don’t let anyone else’s opinions or posts make you think you can’t. Some people will enjoy your posts, some will think you’re a twat... so fucking what...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Nope cos I am not trying & failing to be queen Bee :nelix: :nelix: :nelix:

So no not at all threatened.

I am pretty much new to dogs and all I did was try and join in and got a barrage of abuse from her vileness so I stopped bothering. i didn't know she had left till after I started posting again. makes no difference if she is here or not her pathetic attempts at insults maks me laugh.

sheer coincidence I bet

nonsense - you waited until she said she wasn't posting and then jumped in with your bravado, fucking hell you must think people are stupid

I don't care about your posting history, but judging on how you are posting now, you're a bit of a twat
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Dean wrote:Post away Goodwife, don’t let anyone else’s opinions or posts make you think you can’t. Some people will enjoy your posts, some will think you’re a twat... so fucking what...

hahahaa

I proper proved your point :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:Post away Goodwife, don’t let anyone else’s opinions or posts make you think you can’t. Some people will enjoy your posts, some will think you’re a twat... so fucking what...

hahahaa

I proper proved your point :mrgreen:

I feel like a mystic or something... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

Well yeah, I get that. That doesn't thrill me either. So I do understand.
I'm not trying to dictate where you should post! Just take what I said as a compliment.

My problem with you was seeing how long the JP shite dragged on for. Yes, he can be a dick, as can many others. But he's far from your first, is he? Just felt a bit too much 'cat endlessly tormenting a mouse' to me. Poca didn't help none either :roll:

But what really did piss me off was seeing JungleJayne getting stuck in too. She's someone who totally flips at the slightest sign of tag teams/bandwagons/cliques (usually imaginary)....has been known to go postal about crap like that for several pages :woteva: Given her last episode - mostly aimed at me - it staggered me to see her leaping into the JP pile on.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive