DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Vam wrote:@ Goodwife...FWIW...you'll probably get your wish at some point. I really do feel free and easy at DS. It's way too big a place for things to get too personal which, believe it or not, I much prefer.

I'm trying to distance myself from here...But when I read and see yet more shite about me, just like most people, I respond. It's something I'm trying to work on :dunno:

It doesn’t work like that, I know. If you want to distance yourself you can’t keep reading, it’s in our nature to reply even if we don’t want to. You have two choices, pop in whenever you feel like it and reply to what the fuck you want to, or delete the link and don’t read the place full stop. Saying you’re going to have a break etc but then keep on replying only opens you up to criticism...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nope cos I am not trying & failing to be queen Bee :nelix: :nelix: :nelix:

So no not at all threatened.

I am pretty much new to dogs and all I did was try and join in and got a barrage of abuse from her vileness so I stopped bothering. i didn't know she had left till after I started posting again. makes no difference if she is here or not her pathetic attempts at insults maks me laugh.

sheer coincidence I bet

nonsense - you waited until she said she wasn't posting and then jumped in with your bravado, fucking hell you must think people are stupid

I don't care about your posting history, but judging on how you are posting now, you're a bit of a twat

Yeah it was because I literally did not look at dogs for months.

Interesting how you think I am a twat for sticking up for myself. Vam had a go at me in her little rant yesterday so I think I can have the right of reply as much as I want

Funny that. Your first post after your return was a “ding dong the witch is dead” post and accompanying Wizard of Oz gif.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44501&p=1316543&sid=f1f1b0f03acf30dbe395a7356db89ded#p1316543

But yes. You do have the right of reply, and Vam did mention you in her post the other day. But you’ve been dropping your little barbs before then.

Ah crap! I wish I'd seen that before I posted :pmsl: fuck, what a memory you have!

Anyway, give Bear and your Feral Feline a great big cuddle for me :wubwub: ....(& thanks, btw :wink: )

You know me, great memory for all the wrong things :gigglesnshit:

:wubwub:
NastyNickers

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 am

Dean wrote:I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

So you're a mouthy cunt on the rest of the forum, but shy away from current affairs because you're an 'everything is racist' big girl's blouse?

I'm not sure if that makes you a bully or a coward. I suspect a bit of both.
Red Okktober

Postby Vicky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:01 am

Guest wrote:Hi, its samthefootball. I found a way to come back on here. I'm doing a bit better. I am still having my up and down days. I have been reading this thread and saw about Vicky's uncle and just wanted to send my thoughts to her and her family during this hard time. I sort of know what she is going through because my grandfather had a stroke. But yeah anyway I hope your doing ok Vicky

Thanks Sam, I'm doing okay.

I've unbanned you Sam, so if you want to start posting again, you can.

Just don't start threads about yourself, join in and discuss things.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:33 am

So is this a thread to discuss DS or is it a thread for the same few posters who aren't on DS/rarely post on DS to bicker between themselves?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 am

Guest wrote:So is this a thread to discuss DS or is it a thread for the same few posters who aren't on DS/rarely post on DS to bicker between themselves?

When you bring something ds related up it might get talked about

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 am

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dig away, darlin...I can't stop you.

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

Well yeah, I get that. That doesn't thrill me either. So I do understand.
I'm not trying to dictate where you should post! Just take what I said as a compliment.

My problem with you was seeing how long the JP shite dragged on for. Yes, he can be a dick, as can many others. But he's far from your first, is he? Just felt a bit too much 'cat endlessly tormenting a mouse' to me. Poca didn't help none either :roll:

But what really did piss me off was seeing JungleJayne getting stuck in too. She's someone who totally flips at the slightest sign of tag teams/bandwagons/cliques (usually imaginary)....has been known to go postal about crap like that for several pages :woteva: Given her last episode - mostly aimed at me - it staggered me to see her leaping into the JP pile on.

:woteva: :woteva: :woteva:

Really flattered I'm so important to you and all that but any chance of you posting your bile and not dragging me into it?
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:04 am

Vam wrote:@ Goodwife...FWIW...you'll probably get your wish at some point. I really do feel free and easy at DS. It's way too big a place for things to get too personal which, believe it or not, I much prefer.

I'm trying to distance myself from here...But when I read and see yet more shite about me, just like most people, I respond. It's something I'm trying to work on :dunno:

Why the need to keep announcing it, just go.
Junglejayne

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 am

Guest wrote:So is this a thread to discuss DS or is it a thread for the same few posters who aren't on DS/rarely post on DS to bicker between themselves?

No it's a thread for people who hide their DS identity to stamp their feet about those that don't
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dig away, darlin...I can't stop you.

Shame though, cos you really can be incisive and perceptive. No flies on you, plus you often have me RL LOLing so hard. Fwiw, I'd really love to see you posting, say, in the News section a lot more, alongside the likes of Avon B, Traps, Red, Stooo, Az, Wutang.

Whether I agree with them or not, those are guys I always think are worth a read. Yet you seem to prefer pratting about and bitching with the girls :dunno: Go figure...

That’s the thing though, I had no intention of having a dig at you, I was surprised when you did it to me out of the blue.

I prefer the bitching section because at least you can find a bit of humour in there... the News section is just one group of racist posters arguing with the other side. I really don’t like reading racist posts...

Well yeah, I get that. That doesn't thrill me either. So I do understand.
I'm not trying to dictate where you should post! Just take what I said as a compliment.

My problem with you was seeing how long the JP shite dragged on for. Yes, he can be a dick, as can many others. But he's far from your first, is he? Just felt a bit too much 'cat endlessly tormenting a mouse' to me. Poca didn't help none either :roll:

But what really did piss me off was seeing JungleJayne getting stuck in too. She's someone who totally flips at the slightest sign of tag teams/bandwagons/cliques (usually imaginary)....has been known to go postal about crap like that for several pages :woteva: Given her last episode - mostly aimed at me - it staggered me to see her leaping into the JP pile on.

:woteva: :woteva: :woteva:

Really flattered I'm so important to you and all that but any chance of you posting your bile and not dragging me into it?

You can’t expect to have a meltdown and flounce of the epic proportions you did, with all the accusations and far fetched conspiracy theories you said about cliques against you, and not think they’ll pick up on it if you do the exact thing you ranted to them for page after whinging page.

Vam is right in calling you a hypocrite isn’t she. You may not like her, you may wish people didn’t point out you joining in the pile on against JP but you can’t deny what she posted was truthful. Sorry but shes got a point here.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:19 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

No it's a thread for people who hide their DS identity to stamp their feet about those that don't

Its also a thread where people hide their DTV and other forums identity isn’t it Hobbit. Well it is until people worked out who you were. Now you don’t have a choice in saying ‘oh everyone knows who I am and I don’t make it a secret but it wasn’t always that way was it.

If you don’t like fact that this forum has guests then why not piss off back to somewhere that doesn’t allow and welcome them.

Postby Vicky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 am

I edited your post.

We had a couple of members who got time off because they couldn't stick to usernames.

So either start using the correct name when i'm about or your posts won't appear.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 am

Junglejayne wrote:

Why the need to keep announcing it, just go.

Vam didn’t start it at all though did she.

Many others brought up your sleekit snidey nature and lies and Vam merely agreed with them from what I recall. She didn’t start it yet For some reason you focused your bile on her not the ones who called you out in the first place. You can’t blame her for saying it as it is now you’ve slunk back on here. Did you even apologise to them all? I don’t remember seeing it.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 am

Guest wrote:
You can’t expect to have a meltdown and flounce of the epic proportions you did, with all the accusations and far fetched conspiracy theories you said about cliques against you, and not think they’ll pick up on it if you do the exact thing you ranted to them for page after whinging page.

Vam is right in calling you a hypocrite isn’t she. You may not like her, you may wish people didn’t point out you joining in the pile on against JP but you can’t deny what she posted was truthful. Sorry but shes got a point here.

The only upoint Vam ever makes behind the ranting is that shes a poisonous maniac and the repeated threats to leave says she does feel part of a clique and is rallying the troops to do her dirty work.

Only suprise is Hobbit joining the que

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only upoint Vam ever makes behind the ranting is that shes a poisonous maniac and the repeated threats to leave says she does feel part of a clique and is rallying the troops to do her dirty work.

Only suprise is Hobbit joining the que

You must be new to forums as Hobbit or whatever name she has on other forums has always been a cunt. She may suck up or kiss arse when needed and it’s embarrassing seeing her attempts to try to flirt with Dean but innocent or pleasant she is not.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive