DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 am

Gilbertoo wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Gilbertoo wrote:There was nothing secret or cowardly about what I did - all there for people to see

No, it was the opposite of secret and cowardly, that much i'll give you.

It was very much a "this thread irritates me. i'm having it closed" look-at-me-type pronouncement ..

It was another unfunny, unoriginal and really dumb thread about Prince Harry’s engagement - there’s been loads, many of which have been deleted and/or closed. We didn’t really need another one.

I used my right to alert the mods to it - they chose to close the thread, so the alert was clearly justified.

So what, Jason? Why is that such a big fucking problem for you? You have such a hard-on for me, it’s been unreal.

You clearly can’t let the fact go that I was right all along about the reactions system and how it would be abused, aren’t you. Just let it go; I won, you lost.

Don’t be a bitter - let it go, Jason - let bygones be bygones.

Whaddya say?

Oh fuck off you sanctimonious prick. At least people can now link to here on DS showing you alerting other posters and treating your obsession about reactions as you winning. As for bygones, now it’s time for you to begone. You get threads closed, you get other posters banned and you gloat about it all. Fuck off back to DS you control freak.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 am

I’m sensing a lot of sexual tension in here. A romance that never quite got off the ground, and now both parties are bitter as fuck and don’t know if they want to rip into each other... or rip the clothes off each other.
NastyNickers

Postby Claire Rayner » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:55 am

NastyNickers wrote:I’m sensing a lot of sexual tension in here. A romance that never quite got off the ground, and now both parties are bitter as fuck and don’t know if they want to rip into each other... or rip the clothes off each other.

But which pairing lovey? There's several combinations that are Acting Out their unconsummated desires, it's so lovely to see love blossoming.... :wubwub:
Claire Rayner

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 am

Gilbertoo wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Gilbertoo wrote:There was nothing secret or cowardly about what I did - all there for people to see

It was very much a "this thread irritates me. i'm having it closed" look-at-me-type pronouncement ..

It was another unfunny, unoriginal and really dumb thread about Prince Harry’s engagement - there’s been loads, many of which have been deleted and/or closed. We didn’t really need another one.

I used my right to alert the mods to it - they chose to close the thread, so the alert was clearly justified.

So what, Jason? Why is that such a big fucking problem for you? You have such a hard-on for me, it’s been unreal.

You clearly can’t let the fact go that I was right all along about the reactions system and how it would be abused, aren’t you. Just let it go; I won, you lost.

Whaddya say?

If this is the real Gilbertoo, you are in no position to tell people to let things go.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:44 am

NastyNickers wrote:I’m sensing a lot of sexual tension in here. A romance that never quite got off the ground, and now both parties are bitter as fuck and don’t know if they want to rip into each other... or rip the clothes off each other.

Good joke.
jra

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 am

JP!!

I've sent you a message.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 am

Claire Rayner wrote:

But which pairing lovey? There's several combinations that are Acting Out their unconsummated desires, it's so lovely to see love blossoming.... :wubwub:

:gigglesnshit:

IK,R? The place is a hotbed of unspoken, unrequited, simmering passion and raging hormones bubbling away all over the shop.

Clever Guesty :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 am

Ikeacellmate#9.841.2 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Whenever I go in one, I can’t help but think how awesome it would be to play hide and seek there. :awesome:

Help. We're in an Ikea store somewhere on the outskirts of Middlesborough. We are lost and have existed on meatballs for the last three weeks, we're now on rations and down to our last meatball (he never used it anyway) :( SOS

:mrgreen: ...post of the week!
Vam

Postby TWAT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:34 am

Gilbertoo wrote:It was another unfunny, unoriginal and really dumb thread about Prince Harry’s engagement - there’s been loads, many of which have been deleted and/or closed. We didn’t really need another one.

Whaddya say?

Oh dear, I appear to have struck a nerve. again.

"We" didn't really need another one ?. You "won" over the reactions ?. You're really going out of your way to prove you're not an arrogant control freak who thinks he runs the forum aren't you ?

Oh, hang on, forgive me. You don't care about that - I forgot. You care so little about your reputation on DS that when I referred to you as "dear leader" in a post about reactions I was "magically" jailed soon afterwards.

Clearly it was wrong to claim that you are seen by many on DS as the de-facto leader of the anti-reactions movement because you won't have anyone disagreeing with you.

The fact that you continually try to deflect and project "bitterness" on to not just me but anyone who pulls you up on your behaviour clearly shows you do care.

So you have the reactions system disabled, you have people jailed and now you have threads removed that irritate you. what next ?. maybe you'll start having posts about you edited in case they don't afford you the proper respect and deference that they should ?
TWAT

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 am

TWATkins wrote:
Gilbertoo wrote:It was another unfunny, unoriginal and really dumb thread about Prince Harry’s engagement - there’s been loads, many of which have been deleted and/or closed. We didn’t really need another one.

Whaddya say?

"We" didn't really need another one ?. You "won" over the reactions ?. You're really going out of your way to prove you're not an arrogant control freak who thinks he runs the forum aren't you ?

Oh, hang on, forgive me. You don't care about that - I forgot. You care so little about your reputation on DS that when I referred to you as "dear leader" in a post about reactions I was "magically" jailed soon afterwards.

Clearly it was wrong to claim that you are seen by many on DS as the de-facto leader of the anti-reactions movement because you won't have anyone disagreeing with you.

The fact that you continually try to deflect and project "bitterness" on to not just me but anyone who pulls you up on your behaviour clearly shows you do care.

So you have the reactions system disabled, you have people jailed and now you have threads removed that irritate you. what next ?. maybe you'll start having posts about you edited in case they don't afford you the proper respect and deference that they should ?

Jase...you do realise you might not actually be posting to the real Gilbertoooooo, don't you? Could be a Guest WUM for all you know. Just sayin'... :dunno:

But either way, I agree with whoever said the Guest post you're quoting should be shown to DS Admin.
Vam

Postby TWAT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:58 am

Vam wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Whaddya say?

Jase...you do realise you might not actually be posting to the real Gilbertoooooo, don't you? Could be a Guest WUM for all you know. Just sayin'... :dunno:

But either way, I agree with whoever said the Guest post you're quoting should be shown to DS Admin.

Oh I reckon G-Bizzle wouldn't be able to resist the urge to protest his innocence over his dickish behaviour so I'm pretty sure it's him :)
TWAT

Postby Gilbertoo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:15 am

jra wrote:
Gilbertoo wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Whaddya say?

If this is the real Gilbertoo, you are in no position to tell people to let things go.

Given Jason’s own obsession with me and reactions, I think I’m entitled to encourage him to drop his hard-on for me.
Gilbertoo

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am

TWATkins wrote:
Vam wrote:Jase...you do realise you might not actually be posting to the real Gilbertoooooo, don't you? Could be a Guest WUM for all you know. Just sayin'... :dunno:

Oh I reckon G-Bizzle wouldn't be able to resist the urge to protest his innocence over his dickish behaviour so I'm pretty sure it's him :)

You're probably right :wink: Gotta say, him and that terminally tedious Dogshit Riley - surely two of the biggest pontificating windbag tossers at DS.

They really do seem to imagine themselves to be the epitome of impeccable taste and gracious living. The reality is, they're a pair of petty-minded, curtain-twitching, provincial plebs. I can almost picture the corduroy 'slacks' and Pringle golf sweaters :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:34 am

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Lambert wrote:I'll admit I can go a bit Sherlock Holmes sometimes with the PBUs on DS, and posting a graph of the unflattering financials of Trevgo's business (although I was careful not to show any identifying information) was admittedly pushing it a little but I would never do the shit that Dox has done. As far as I'm concerned forum bollocks stays on the forum.

He happy in his newly purchased (a while ago) million plus price tag home? Business must be booming.

What happened to that halfwit kidspud? He was all for the EU, did huge trade deals in Europe for his business and made lots of money (whislt posting on ds all day) but has turned in to a right on leave supporter now?

Maybe him and trevgo swapped accounts? :dunno:

You're a bit behind the news. Trevgo bought his million-pound house by emptying his business of money in the form of share dividends. He was basically gambling on remain winning. Now that's gone tits up, he's had to downgrade to an east end terrace and put the money back into his business to keep it afloat. So no, he's not happy. In fact, he's incredibly bitter - hadn't you noticed? :mrgreen:

I am, thank you helpful guest. :thumbsup:

Tis difficult to even read most (all?) of DS politics these days, it's a war zone of brexit blame and ill informed theories. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 am

Watkins is coming over as obsessed with Gilbertoo. I think he’s just bitter as he’s received a few bans and and Gilbertoo was shown to be right about the reactions. If this was someone else it would be called stalking and harassment no doubt by some of the more hysterical members here. Because it’s Gilbertoo, it’s ok though.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive