Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:04 am

A fine fightback and two terrific goals from Big Fredo saw Rangers beat Corinthians 4-2 last night and win the Florida Cup.

My lads are now heading home to Bonnie Scotland.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:26 am

Man United legend Rio Ferdinand reckons Alexis Sanchez would be better off at Man City, because he'll win more trophies there.

Man United have entered the bidding for the little striker, after Man City said, they weren't prepared to pay £25 million pounds for him.

He shouldn't really be saying his old clubs chances of winning trophies are ziltch.

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:57 am

Sunny wrote:
Am sick of the gooners saying Harry is gonna leave and go to Madrid. He isn't leaving and they can fok right off with their assumptions. :shake head:

Good 4-0 win for Spurs yesterday evening, shame Alladyce went there playing for a draw. Had he had a bit more ambition and also stopped dawdling over signing Theo Walcott, I think they could have surprised a few people. The narrow offside decision to rule out Rooney's first goal of the game was pivotal.

See Harry Kane got a hat-trick, he's certainly a poacher, no denying that. Just a shame the crowing Spurs fans who sing 'he's one of our own' haven't realised yet that every goal he scores this season takes him a step closer to leaving the club in the summer. :thumbsup:

Forget what Pochettino says, it's Levy who decides what happens and I bet his mouth hasn't stopped watering at the prospect of offers coming in for him this summer, afterall Joe Louis and the ENIC Group have got a new stadium to pay for. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 am

130118_corinthians_rangers_team_01.jpg

Nice team photo.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 am

As i said in my report on the Spurs game..

Harry Kane scored twice yesterday and Eriksen and Son Henug-min got the other two goals.

Harry Kane didn't score a hat-trick so either someone is going blind or he made up what he posted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42587971
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:57 am

memorial1.jpg

Rangers want to turn an unused car park into a memorial garden that will pay tribute to victims of the three separate accidents at Ibrox and allow Rangers fans to have our ashes put there, when we die.

Sadly three accidents have taken place at Ibrox.

Twenty-five people were killed and more than five hundred people were injured during a Scotland v England game in 1902.

Two people were killed at the ground in 1961.

Sixty-Six Rangers died in 1971 when the crash barrier gave way on stairway thirteen.

I wouldn't mind my ashes getting put there and judging by the reaction to the news, most Rangers fans want planted there as well.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-back-plan-special-11843674
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 am

Look at that crowd Sunny, that was your lads beating my lads in 1962.

Vicky

Postby Sunny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 am

Vicks wrote:Image

I told Suns, she would be celebrating later on after the Spurs game, I hope she hasn't got a sore heid this morning, because Spurs won 4-0.

Harry Kane scored two of the goals and they bring his tally to twenty this season and he's now the EPL's top goalscorer.

Christian Eriksen and Son Heung-min got the other two goals.

Harry has now scored ninety-eight premier league goals and has now scored one more goal than Teddy Sheringham and has overtaken him as Spurs top EPL goalscorer of all time.

Spurs are now in 5th place in the table and have a five point advantage over Arsenal.

Morning Vicks, and yes my Heid hurts! :thud:

Just having boiled eggs and coffee then have to go collect my kid who stayed at her mates.

And YES! Vicks we won, was in a pub with mainly Chelsea fans , every time we scored they would boo hahahahahaha. :canny:

Had a good night but am paying the price now, oh and regarding TJ's comment I will leave an article here for the gooner to read, :bum: (that's for him not you Vicks lol) You can have this smilie... :wubbers:

Daniel Levy has assured Tottenham fans that the club will not sell any of the stars they want to keep in the summer.

Spurs have become renowned for cashing in on their top talent and the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Toby Alderweireld are attracting attention from Europe's elite clubs.

But Levy insists manager Mauricio Pochettino will have no problem keeping all his key men beyond this season.

“I am 100 per cent confident that every player we want to keep I can assure you will be playing for Tottenham Hotspur next season," he said.

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/daniel-l ... DWCJIRS.99
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:50 am

Sunny wrote:

I told Suns, she would be celebrating later on after the Spurs game, I hope she hasn't got a sore heid this morning, because Spurs won 4-0.

Harry Kane scored two of the goals and they bring his tally to twenty this season and he's now the EPL's top goalscorer.

Harry has now scored ninety-eight premier league goals and has now scored one more goal than Teddy Sheringham and has overtaken him as Spurs top EPL goalscorer of all time.

Spurs are now in 5th place in the table and have a five point advantage over Arsenal.

Just having boiled eggs and coffee then have to go collect my kid who stayed at her mates.

And YES! Vicks we won, was in a pub with mainly Chelsea fans , every time we scored they would boo hahahahahaha. :canny:

Had a good night but am paying the price now, oh and regarding TJ's comment I will leave an article here for the gooner to read, :bum: (that's for him not you Vicks lol) You can have this smilie... :wubbers:

Daniel Levy has assured Tottenham fans that the club will not sell any of the stars they want to keep in the summer.

Spurs have become renowned for cashing in on their top talent and the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Toby Alderweireld are attracting attention from Europe's elite clubs.

But Levy insists manager Mauricio Pochettino will have no problem keeping all his key men beyond this season.

“I am 100 per cent confident that every player we want to keep I can assure you will be playing for Tottenham Hotspur next season," he said.

Yeah and Arsene Weger said Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil will be staying at Arsenal :roll:

Do you know the meaning of the word cobblers? it's when someone says something that is plainly not going to happen. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 pm

Sunny wrote:

Afternoon Suns. :Hiya:

I do love a boiled egg and a couple of slices of toast.

Just ignore the Gooner he's butthurt because, they'll be no silverware at the Emirates this year and possible no Europa League either.

Oh and hopefully, they'll get beat later on and you can laugh at them again (More than usually that is, they are a very funny club)

I hope yer heid gets better soon Suns.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 pm

I'm enjoying my time as a Spurs fan.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Poor auld Petr Cech should never have joined Arsenal if he was hoping to have two hundred clean sheets in his career.

He's had that special celebration jersey oan under his goalie top for months now.

Vicky

Postby Sunny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:27 pm

I'm enjoying my team as a Spurs fan.

Dear oh dear....gooners are faling apart and to think they were one goal up then Bournemouth scored two good goals.
Spurs are 5 points ahead now. :smilin:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:31 pm

A fine fightback and two terrific goals from Big Fredo saw Rangers beat Corinthians 4-2 last night and win the Florida Cup.

My lads are now heading home to Bonnie Scotland.

Nice one Rangers :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Sunny wrote:

I'm enjoying my team as a Spurs fan.

Dear oh dear....gooners are faling apart and to think they were one goal up then Bournemouth scored two good goals.
Spurs are 5 points ahead now. :smilin:

Arsenal are hopeless, Suns.

They could end this week eight points off the Champions League places.

While Spurs are going forward, Arsenal are going backwards.

After having them lording it over you for so long, it must be a great feeling.

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive