Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:Tomorrow is the real biggie, right? The one that could potentially have a certain someone's virtual willy being waved about, and demanding a tape measure?

So, I'd just like to say...

:pompom: COYS!!...TTID!! :pompom:

Or alternatively, shrivel to an acorn. :mrgreen:

Its usual default setting, then :thumbsup: :gigglesnshit:

I know Sunns is gonna be there - can't remember if you will be too?

No, I left it to one of my brothers to see if he could get tickets, he couldn't or so he says. :roll:

Probably for the best, I got a lot to do this weekend, got two funerals on Tuesday, not going to either but I promised to help out and do a few things and time is running out a bit.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:33 am

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:
100916celtic-v-rangerspicturedgreen-brigade-hun-scum-banner-GX55P9.jpg

Beats me how a shit banner like that was ever allowed, Vic :ooer:

They were on a roll that day Vam, they even had effigies of Rangers fans hanging.

Nobody is sure if they wanted all Rangers fans dead or if it was a sick reference to one of our former players, who's young brother had hanged himself a few days earlier.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 am

Vicks wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:

They were on a roll that day Vam, they even had effigies of Rangers fans hanging.

Nobody is sure if they wanted all Rangers fans dead or if it was a sick reference to one of our former players, who's young brother had hanged himself a few days earlier.

Very sporting :shake head: Bastards...
Vam

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:54 am

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Very sporting :shake head: Bastards...

Someone on here gives me a lot of stick over my hate for Celtic.

Watch that.

That's them rejoicing over the disaster that killed 66 Rangers fans and a former Rangers player who died aged 39.

No wonder i despise them.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 am

When games are billed as 'match of the weekend' they often turn into bore-fests with both teams frightened to make a mistake and erring on the ridiculously cautious.

I just can't see tomorrow's lunchtime game, the north London derby between Spurs and Arsenal, coming anywhere near that category.

No matter what is a stake, I don't think that either side will be able to contain themselves and I think everyone who isn't a Spurs or Arsenal fan is in for a treat.

Far from the fact that both sides have great and dangerous players, the points diffential at the end helping to define each the team's seasons and the added bite of a derby played at Wembley being causes for caution, I reckon they'll be at each other's throats from the outset and won't stop until the final whistle blows.

Of course it doesn't do the blood pressures of many contesting fans much good but thats a price you have to pay. I'm really looking forward to it and will be right up until the game kicks off, then I expect at least 90 minutes of pergatory interspersed with moments of great joy and abject misery, such is the lot of a passionate football fan.

Come on you Gunners!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 am

Arsene Wenger says he expects Petr Cech to be fit to play in the London derby tomorrow. Can't say I'm that bothered really.

Cech was once one of the best keepers in the world but those days have long gone. He is still a good keeper and still has the ability to pull off great, game changing saves but nowhere near as regularly as he once did.

David Ospina, Arsenal's no.2 is also a great, reactive shot stopper but his awareness and decsion making isn't always the best, in essence I don't think there is much between them now, both are slightly better than average keepers now so I'm not bothered who stands between the sticks tomorrow, or in the near future either.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:44 am

Vam wrote:Tomorrow is the real biggie, right? The one that could potentially have a certain someone's virtual willy being waved about, and demanding a tape measure?

So, I'd just like to say...

:pompom: COYS!!...TTID!! :pompom:

:pmsl: aaaaw! bring it on! COYS! TTID! :canny: :header:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Trapper John wrote:Arsene Wenger says he expects Petr Cech to be fit to play in the London derby tomorrow. Can't say I'm that bothered really.

Cech was once one of the best keepers in the world but those days have long gone. He is still a good keeper and still has the ability to pull off great, game changing saves but nowhere near as regularly as he once did.

David Ospina, Arsenal's no.2 is also a great, reactive shot stopper but his awareness and decsion making isn't always the best, in essence I don't think there is much between them now, both are slightly better than average keepers now so I'm not bothered who stands between the sticks tomorrow, or in the near future either.

Cech>Ospina all year long....
Rockstar

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Vicks wrote:Arsene Wenger has said English players are the masters at diving.

Well funny that because a lot of people having been saying that about Arsenal for years.

:header:

Hiya Vicks, I thought TJ would be outraged!....Wemger slagging the English off!!! :shake head:

Anyways, am sure Spurs will give it their best and make these gooners squirm......I will have them right underneath where I will be sitting in club Wembley above the goal. :pukeup:

COYS!!!
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Arsene Wenger says he expects Petr Cech to be fit to play in the London derby tomorrow. Can't say I'm that bothered really.

G'day Rockstar....hope all well in your life... :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 am

Sunny wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Sunny :Hiya:

Couldn't be better...Trust you are doing great too.... :laughing:
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:55 am

Rockstar wrote:

Even 6 months ago I'd have said the same but I'm afraid Cech doesn't inspire any more confidence in me than Ospina does. You can't tell what either of them are going to do now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 am

Rockstar wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Sunny :Hiya:

Couldn't be better...Trust you are doing great too.... :laughing:

Good to hear!.....apart from getting older,all good mate... :thud: :laughing:
Off to see Spurs v Goons tomorrow, it will be my first London derby, so am excited and a little nervous... just a little. :paranoid:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:58 am

Sunny wrote:

Well funny that because a lot of people having been saying that about Arsenal for years.

Hiya Vicks, I thought TJ would be outraged!....Wemger slagging the English off!!! :shake head:

Anyways, am sure Spurs will give it their best and make these gooners squirm......I will have them right underneath where I will be sitting in club Wembley above the goal. :pukeup:

COYS!!!

Seriously Suns, I hope you and your family have a great day out tomorrow, early start but worth it. Obviously I don't extend that to the final result, I hope it leaves you with a miserable journey home, it's nothing personal though. :more beer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 am

Sunny wrote:

COYS!!!

Arsene Wenger could slag off Trapper John's entire family and he would still be kissing his arse.

Spurs will play Arsenal off the park tomorrow and you and Toots will have a great time.

Remember Suns!!

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive