DS and DTV Part 72

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 72

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:Do you think we could lay off the talk of a new mod.

I've just disapproved some guest posts.

I'm not dead and when you read things like "I hope someone sticks a knife in your mother" or posts pictures of suicide victims and tell me to join them, or posts pictures of tortured animals and say that will be your dog next etc, most abuse pales into insignificance.

:thumbsup:

Well, whoever that is is f**ked in the head.

It was years ago.

I mentioned it because of all this talk of needing a mod, who could handle abuse.

Well i did/do because i'm still here.

Exactly Vicky. All this talk of a new mod undermines all the shit you out up with for us.

And anyway. I don’t think there is anyone about here currently who would be able to put aside forum spats and moderate fairly.
NastyNickers

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Oh and whilst I’m at it.

All these suggestions of who should be a mod are fucking obvious also. Lifting someone up whilst standing on someone else’s head.

And it’s fucking rude to suggest we need another mod anyway :snooty:

Nailed (again). Every word :thumbsup:

Gotta say certain....'Guests' :roll: ....have been particularly odious today.

Does anyone truly believe these snide shits give flying fuck about Vic/Holls/Stooo? I'm certainly understanding "weaponised" a bit better now.

You’re one of the worst on here for abusing others so stop the act. We see through it Vam. Your own words are there for all to read and there’s been plenty of fully fledged signed up members who’ve said it about you so it’s hardly just guests is it.

Love the Royal "We" :gigglesnshit: Not to mention giving it large, via a proxy, and hiding inside a bag. And zero links to back anything up, as per

It's hardly a state secret which "fully fledged signed up members" I've disagreed with here. They're far fewer than you're making out :roll: And they really don't matter.

If the people I do respect and have time for here were to tell me they have a problem with me, then I'd certainly take notice of that.

So basically, go spin, snide arse :dafinger:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Who are the three members that got banned? I can't see anything in the banned thread

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 pm

@guest Who thinks pecking orders and runts are a big deal on forums :off head: :pmsl:

Bothered in what way I'm a very stubborn person when I want to be. Some people on forums hate it when others don't back off. Some people get kicks out of others backing off, I'm afraid I'm not someone who just backs off. Why should I.

Also I'm not sure why you keep going on about women.. have they all told you who they like. :roll: Because most of them don't go around, making it clear who they like. And besides it's just the forums, you know online.

You're a runt who doesn't even have a unique ID. You can't get much lower than that on forums. :wink:
jp761

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Well yes, that's about the size of it Lady M.

I agree that the settling old scores gig has had its day.
It may make the forum quieter but if it gives you mods a headache then fuck em.

Maybe they need to open up the JRA thread, the JP and Dean thread and the Vam thread again, or better still merge that into one and they can all be trolling nasty cunts to each other over there instead?

I don't normally troll people unless they troll me first and you know that. And you've just called me a nasty cunt. Have I ever called you that?
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:34 pm

jp761 wrote:@guest Who thinks pecking orders and runts are a big deal on forums :off head: :pmsl:

Bothered in what way I'm a very stubborn person when I want to be. Some people on forums hate it when others don't back off. Some people get kicks out of others backing off, I'm afraid I'm not someone who just backs off. Why should I.

Also I'm not sure why you keep going on about women.. have they all told you who they like. :roll: Because most of them don't go around, making it clear who they like. And besides it's just the forums, you know online.

You're a runt who doesn't even have a unique ID. You can't get much lower than that on forums. :wink:

I wasn't that guest but you sure sound bothered!

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

jp761 wrote:@guest Who thinks pecking orders and runts are a big deal on forums :off head: :pmsl:

What is the 761 in your username? Was it just something random you thought of at the time or does it have a significance? (My own name was a character I liked from a computer game).
Lambert

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Vam, you always sound so angry. If guests are so irrelevant why not just ignore them like Hobbit tends to?

Your furious reaction gives the impression you care a great deal about the content of guest posts.

It also makes me wonder if you even enjoy forums. Ever since I've been here you've been rowing with various people. I'd find that exhausting and not remotely enjoyable.

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.

Don't let it get to you, if that's what you are saying. It's of no importance.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:40 pm

I think what the guest was getting at JP is you being just as bad as Dean for dragging that argument all over The Arms.

BIB: that is part of the problem. You should have backed off because you were told time and time again to stick to one thread, and you even had a little time out to calm down. They are sure signs an argument has gone on too long.

And of course, once it get to that point the one who comes out on top is always the one who walks away first. :wink:
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:What is abuse and what isn’t abuse? On this thread I’m more surprised when I don’t see abuse.

Seems to me some people acting all shocked or outraged are guilty of handing out more than their fair share of abuse too.

Abuse on these threads. Pictures or it never happened. :roll:
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.

Don't let it get to you, if that's what you are saying. It's of no importance.

It doesn’t get to me :dunno:
What I was saying is I’d rather the forum be slow and steady, instead of being really really busy with big quiet gaps in between.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:Vam, you always sound so angry. If guests are so irrelevant why not just ignore them like Hobbit tends to?

Your furious reaction gives the impression you care a great deal about the content of guest posts.

It also makes me wonder if you even enjoy forums. Ever since I've been here you've been rowing with various people. I'd find that exhausting and not remotely enjoyable.

I'm not angry.
I'll decide what to ignore, thanks.
I enjoy here and DS.
No one is forcing you to read anything.
Scroll right on by :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:

I wasn't that guest but you sure sound bothered!
:off head: Some of my post, was you know me speaking generally. You can think whatever you like. Makes no odds.
jp761

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

can you tell Vicky/Holly/Stooo or is it more general than that?

I'm using it right now, but I'd never thought about it before

It came to me a wee while ago that this person has had a go at me in the past

Some posts were approved to the Mod Forum, I just have to try and find them.

It could take a while though.

Just catching up. Its not the same one as the other week is it? Sure you said the location was the north west

Whoever it is, is a sad fuck and needs to get a life.

You seem to have had your own fair share of abuse on here and yet it seems like water off a ducks back to you. I’m not taking the piss but I’d have been fuming but you just breeze on past it with a nonchalant shrug and your dignity intact. I wish I could be a bit more like that to trolls or name calling but like many I tend to Bute back.

Serious suggestion but maybe they need to put someone like you as a mod as you don’t see too affected or bothered by abuse? It does sound a thankless task so kudos to those that do.

I'm not bothered by it either, as long as it stays online.

However, having your address posted and weirdos sending you mail, would probably unnerve the majority of people.

That's crossing the line obviously. I'd probably read it, put the mail back in the post with 'Not living at this address. Return to sender.'.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive