DS and DTV Part 72

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 pm

jp761 wrote:
So do I. But we can all play and stir if need be. :wink: :roll:
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:We could have a vote who likes the forum as it is right now.. And who likes it as it was a few weeks ago. Which is better.

Can we have a list?
:pmsl: ..

you can have a list all to yourself just as last time. :wink:
jp761

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Poca wrote:
Fuck off.... you only made that last dig cos you know it makes sense what I've said..... only you couldn't work it out for yourself could you! :roll:

Listen to the oldest ladette in town.

:laughing:
Vicky

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Poca wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Poca wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:You ok Vicky? this has all been a bit odd today

I think my new avvie is making me sad

I'm fine Hobs, i'm just getting fed up with all the trolling on here.

Well no need to get arsey with me.... unlock the thread you started for them and let them go play in there!

You started a 'split from DS thread' because you didn't want all their spats in the DS thread..... Stooo says to keep it to the DS thread???

Unlock the Dean/JP thread that you originally started to contain all the crap in one place........ simple innit! :roll:

Let them play?

They're grown men, not a couple of weans.

Oh and i think you'll find you started it with me and a word of advice..

Remove yourself from Dean's arse, the Poca and Dean show is as boring as fuck.

Fuck off.... you only made that last dig cos you know it makes sense what I've said..... only you couldn't work it out for yourself could you! :roll:

It doesn’t make sense. Why should the mods have to moderate a thread like that? It’s going to be nothing but name calling and shittiness. They were locked because it went too far, and people were expected to behave like fucking adults and not continue the same shit somewhere else.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Three bans in one day.

I don't have to put up with this shite, so therefore i'm not going too.
Vicky

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:We could have a vote who likes the forum as it is right now.. And who likes it as it was a few weeks ago. Which is better.

Can we have a list?

It's a bit silly all this ankle biting isn't it? Everyone's a bit bored of it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:You know what I reckon the biggest issue is here at the minute, all these pretendy mods. “Vicky said...” “Holly said...” “Stooo said...”

Which is not done with good intentions. But is used as another boot to stick in whenever you fancy.

The mods do us all a favour on here. Members and guests alike. It’s no wonder Vicky is getting fucked off between the constant abuse from BlackpoolBastard and then being dragged into all the bitching when she’s got fuck all to do with it.

That's spot on.

The forum was just fine a month or so ago, but now it's back to the way it was years ago.

It was also quiet and boring...

No it wasn't :snooty:
No it wasn't, I agree. It had feisty stuff now and again, and decent stuff like 75% of the time. A good mix of things was going on.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can we have a list?

It is. Certain people can completely ignore each other. If that happens, so be it. We'll see.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:13 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:
Canary wrote:I turn my back for 2 days and it's like soddom n gomorrah on here.
All these norty euphemisms about about spotted dicks, chipolattas, ikea meat balls. :yikes:
(The childish post in that locked thread -that's going a bit far, tho. Not remotely amusing! It's like writing schoolboy graffitti and running off. )

Similarly, last week I was away for 7/8 days and on my return everyone was fighting, big rows in this thread.
I miss all the good bits as soon as my back is turned. :grrrrr:
But unfortunately for me, I cannot be on here EVERY single day - if I was, I wouldn't have time to do anything else! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Canny you should definitely post more and be more of a regular here. I think you’re one of the more reasonable and decent posters we have, and don’t seem to lower yourself to the abuse or name calling others like to do to each other. Canny for Mod!! :wubwub:

I agree. Canny would make an excellent Mod, well said...
Vam would make a far better mod than Canny.

You’ve posted some absolute shite in our time on here but this tops the lot. What a crock of shite. The worst suggestion I’ve ever heard.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can we have a list?

It is. Certain people can completely ignore each other. If that happens, so be it. We'll see.

It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:
All these norty euphemisms about about spotted dicks, chipolattas, ikea meat balls. :yikes:
(The childish post in that locked thread -that's going a bit far, tho. Not remotely amusing! It's like writing schoolboy graffitti and running off. )

Similarly, last week I was away for 7/8 days and on my return everyone was fighting, big rows in this thread.
But unfortunately for me, I cannot be on here EVERY single day - if I was, I wouldn't have time to do anything else! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Canny you should definitely post more and be more of a regular here. I think you’re one of the more reasonable and decent posters we have, and don’t seem to lower yourself to the abuse or name calling others like to do to each other. Canny for Mod!! :wubwub:

Are you nuts? It'd be Tumbleweed Central :mrgreen:

I think we do just fine with the Mods we have :Wiiiine!:

That nose of yours must be awfie brown again. Matches the tongue no doubt.

If you respect them so much how about posting less of this meaningless sucky holy guff and actually listening to them when they tell you not to post about something again. That would show your respect more.

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:

You’ve posted some absolute shite in our time on here but this tops the lot. What a crock of shite. The worst suggestion I’ve ever heard.
How much shit have you posted, I have no idea. :mrgreen:

If you didn't get why I said that, then I can't help you. Let's just say a lot stirring was going on.
jp761

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Well start a poll then, it's not difficult.

1, Do you like discussing things and having a laugh?

2, Do you like the forum getting trolled to fuck and ancient history getting dragged up?
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Well yes, that's about the size of it Lady M.
Vicky

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Vicky wrote:

Well start a poll then, it's not difficult.

1, Do you like discussing things and having a laugh?

2, Do you like the forum getting trolled to fuck and ancient history getting dragged up?
For me I actually like having a laugh more and contributing to the 'nice' threads. But I can do the other shit hour after hour if it comes to it.

But overall, I'd want the forum to be a having a laugh/decent discussions type of forum. So I would tick that box.
jp761

Next

Return to The Archive