DS and DTV Part 72

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Does seem to be a lot of baggage being dragged around by some of the oldies (if I can call them that :mrgreen: ). Difficult to avoid if they've all been posting with each other on different forums for years. Maybe learn to use the ignore function and give everyone a fucking break :dunno:

I mean, we've got people on DS to bitch about. It's important stuff, can't be sidetracked with all this trivial bollocks.
Lambert

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Well yes, that's about the size of it Lady M.

I agree that the settling old scores gig has had its day.
It may make the forum quieter but if it gives you mods a headache then fuck em.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

can you tell Vicky/Holly/Stooo or is it more general than that?

I'm using it right now, but I'd never thought about it before

It came to me a wee while ago that this person has had a go at me in the past

Some posts were approved to the Mod Forum, I just have to try and find them.

It could take a while though.

Just catching up. Its not the same one as the other week is it? Sure you said the location was the north west

Whoever it is, is a sad fuck and needs to get a life.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Lambert wrote:Does seem to be a lot of baggage being dragged around by some of the oldies (if I can call them that :mrgreen: ). Difficult to avoid if they've all been posting with each other on different forums for years. Maybe learn to use the ignore function and give everyone a fucking break :dunno:

I mean, we've got people on DS to bitch about. It's important stuff, can't be sidetracked with all this trivial bollocks.
Maybe Stooo could enforce the ignore function on some of us. That wouldn't bother me, I can do all the bollocks and stirring, if it comes down to it. But fun/decent banter and decent discussion is preferable.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Maybe they need to open up the JRA thread, the JP and Dean thread and the Vam thread again, or better still merge that into one and they can all be trolling nasty cunts to each other over there instead?

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

Just catching up. Its not the same one as the other week is it? Sure you said the location was the north west

I suppose at least they had a valid IP, apparently many of the guests are proxied up to fuck - wonder why that is

as I said, the only real reasons I can think of are that they are previously banned, or that they are a member backing themselves up , either way they are twats
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lambert wrote:Does seem to be a lot of baggage being dragged around by some of the oldies (if I can call them that :mrgreen: ). Difficult to avoid if they've all been posting with each other on different forums for years. Maybe learn to use the ignore function and give everyone a fucking break :dunno:

Maybe Stooo could enforce the ignore function on some of us. That wouldn't bother me, I can do all the bollocks and stirring, if it comes down to it. But fun/decent banter and decent discussion is preferable.

It does bother you, stop pretending it doesn't. If it didn't bother you, you'd have no problem ignoring it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

ha

I have never felt less festive
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.

yeah me too

don't get me wrong sometimes I quite enjoy a battle, but I like the chitchat amongst members, makes us all more real somehow
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:30 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vicky wrote:

You seem to have had your own fair share of abuse on here and yet it seems like water off a ducks back to you. I’m not taking the piss but I’d have been fuming but you just breeze on past it with a nonchalant shrug and your dignity intact. I wish I could be a bit more like that to trolls or name calling but like many I tend to Bute back.

Serious suggestion but maybe they need to put someone like you as a mod as you don’t see too affected or bothered by abuse? It does sound a thankless task so kudos to those that do.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:30 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:ha

I’m just gunna lay the blame on your avatar. It’s that face.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

It does bother you, stop pretending it doesn't. If it didn't bother you, you'd have no problem ignoring it.
No, I can do all the bollocks IF NEED BE, as I said. That honestly is all it is. Up to you whether you believe me or not.

I'm just one very stubborn dude, if need be. That's it.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:

It's been fine for a long time, some egos just find it hard to fit in with the new vibe. we can still have conflict and tension without all the old shit being dragged up. [ jp, I'm looking at you]
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ha

I’m just gunna lay the blame on your avatar. It’s that face.

It's depressing me

I think I'll change it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive