Postby jp761 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 pm

@mash

Ditto.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 72

Postby Mash » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Because he did say that originally along with the giddy comment then he clarified to you that he may mean that.

Sorry I got wrong end of the stick I think.

Sure he said that you changed towards him after someone said you were pandering and you were becoming like others in attacking him (my laymans words not his) to show you weren't pandering.

Then I think you had a joke or something with Dean to spite him and show everyone you weren't pandering to
JP

Then he said to you that yes you could fall into the category of the giddies flirting with poor old Dean. I say poor old Dean cos he is supposedly a bit hapless that all these women are flirting with him.

Now I think that may be it, I might still be wrong but its all been confusing :dunno:

The joke was the attack, I think.
And that that joke could also maybe mean that possibly someone might just think I could be guilty of giddy stuff.

Which is why I was asking for clarification. Because I’m as confused as you are.

It's reminiscent of a conversation with Bollywood, with less religious claptrap!
Mash

Postby Mash » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 pm

jp761 wrote:@mash

Ditto.

:pointlaugh:
Mash

Postby jp761 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Because he did say that originally along with the giddy comment then he clarified to you that he may mean that.

Sure he said that you changed towards him after someone said you were pandering and you were becoming like others in attacking him (my laymans words not his) to show you weren't pandering.

Then I think you had a joke or something with Dean to spite him and show everyone you weren't pandering to
JP

Then he said to you that yes you could fall into the category of the giddies flirting with poor old Dean. I say poor old Dean cos he is supposedly a bit hapless that all these women are flirting with him.

Now I think that may be it, I might still be wrong but its all been confusing :dunno:

And that that joke could also maybe mean that possibly someone might just think I could be guilty of giddy stuff.

Which is why I was asking for clarification. Because I’m as confused as you are.
I told why 'giddy' may also apply to you.

Once more then.. You dig at me in that thread while 'joking' with dean. You made him look like Mr innocent, hence why getting all 'giddy', may also apply to you. I don't think it's a coincidence, happening very soon after a guest/s accused you of pandering to me.
jp761

Postby guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Holly wrote:Why can't you guys just stop this boring jp crap and get back to the actual topic which is called " DS and DTV "..?

Seriously jp, you're enjoying this attention far too much, at the expense of anyone who would actually like to chat about the real topic...JUST STOP :grrrrr:

It is boring Holly I agree. I read the other threads on Dogs also and I've lost count of the discussions that have been ruined by obvious baiting(s) and has put me off contributing. No big deal to you all I bet. I'm not naive to think it doesn't go on throughout the web (before anyone describes me as "precious") however some of us do enjoy good debates on numerous topics only for it be ruined by immature attention seekers who seem to drag their poison from one thread to another. Banter now and then is great but some can't draw a line, so the majority suffer.

The named poster (above) does seem to thrive on it for some weird reason, God only knows what he/she gets out of it.

Postby Lambert » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Lambert

Postby jp761 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 pm

@mash

Your description of me sounds like you. It's all you do, every time you decide to pipe up.
jp761

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

JP

Once more then.. You dig at me in that thread while 'joking' with dean. You made him look like Mr innocent, hence why getting all 'giddy', may also apply to you. I don't think it's a coincidence, happening very soon after a guest/s accused you of pandering to me.

One ‘negative’ post towards you and have an 8 hour meltdown? Man, you have serious self esteem issues...
Dean

Postby guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Lambert wrote:Image

I feel your pain Lambert, budge over.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 am

jp761 wrote:I'd already said what GW did. Like pages ago.

No you hadn’t. You’re spineless. You have a paddy over some perceived slight, spit your dummy out and chuck out some insults.
Then you’ve not got the bollocks to actually explain what you think. You shit bricks and post nonsense until somebody else swoops in to save you.

Holly is right. You love this attention. You’ve been destroying threads on here for weeks. I’d tell you to give it a rest before you look a fool, but that ship sailed yonks ago.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 am

Must admit I'm finding DS pretty bland lately. Anyone else?

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 am

guest wrote:Must admit I'm finding DS pretty bland lately. Anyone else?

Can you stay on topic please, this is the Jp has a meltdown thread
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:07 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

JP

One ‘negative’ post towards you and have an 8 hour meltdown? Man, you have serious self esteem issues...
The thread was locked, I would have brought it up there otherwise. I have a right to question it.

Things get much worse around here though in terms of page after page of posts. Because people choose to jump on the bandwagon, piling in with insults, swearing etc
jp761

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 am

NastyNickers wrote:

No you hadn’t. You’re spineless. You have a paddy over some perceived slight, spit your dummy out and chuck out some insults.
Then you’ve not got the bollocks to actually explain what you think. You shit bricks and post nonsense until somebody else swoops in to save you.

Holly is right. You love this attention. You’ve been destroying threads on here for weeks. I’d tell you to give it a rest before you look a fool, but that ship sailed yonks ago.

I can't understand why it's allowed to carry on (no dig here at the mods, genuinely bewildered). Fair enough if posters debate and have a difference of opinion but this is just personal tripe.

I appreciate DS is far from perfect but if one poster was creating so much aggro, as the majority here seem to feel, they'd be booted. The trolls eventually get what's coming.

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 am

NastyNickers wrote:

I've explained it a number of times. You just chose to ignore it. I've just recently explained it yet again!
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive