DS and DTV Part 72

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Well yes, that's about the size of it Lady M.

I agree that the settling old scores gig has had its day.
It may make the forum quieter but if it gives you mods a headache then fuck em.

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.

It's been fine for a long time, some egos just find it hard to fit in with the new vibe. we can still have conflict and tension without all the old shit being dragged up. [ jp, I'm looking at you]
Are you. It's all me.
jp761

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 pm

What is abuse and what isn’t abuse? On this thread I’m more surprised when I don’t see abuse.

Seems to me some people acting all shocked or outraged are guilty of handing out more than their fair share of abuse too.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It seems some of you can't ignore each other at all, hence Vickys fruhstration.

Well yes, that's about the size of it Lady M.

I agree that the settling old scores gig has had its day.
It may make the forum quieter but if it gives you mods a headache then fuck em.

I’d rather a steady stream of posting throughout the day than the kind of quick fire posting a bit of drama creates, and then quite whilst everyone licks their wounds and gets ready for the next battle.

yeah me too

don't get me wrong sometimes I quite enjoy a battle, but I like the chitchat amongst members, makes us all more real somehow

Yeah I’m the same. I’d look a giant cunt if I tried to pretend I didn’t love being a cunt, but I like to balance it out. Only so much cunting you can do before you’re burnt out and you end up throwing insults for the sake of it.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lambert wrote:Does seem to be a lot of baggage being dragged around by some of the oldies (if I can call them that :mrgreen: ). Difficult to avoid if they've all been posting with each other on different forums for years. Maybe learn to use the ignore function and give everyone a fucking break :dunno:

I mean, we've got people on DS to bitch about. It's important stuff, can't be sidetracked with all this trivial bollocks.
Maybe Stooo could enforce the ignore function on some of us. That wouldn't bother me, I can do all the bollocks and stirring, if it comes down to it. But fun/decent banter and decent discussion is preferable.

It does bother you, stop pretending it doesn't. If it didn't bother you, you'd have no problem ignoring it.

Exactly. Shut the fuck up JP you sad sack. You’ve been pushed down the pecking order thrown a hissy fit b cause your sleazy chat up lines failed months back and had to have a couple of bans recently.

Stop lying you’re not bothered.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:What is abuse and what isn’t abuse? On this thread I’m more surprised when I don’t see abuse.

Seems to me some people acting all shocked or outraged are guilty of handing out more than their fair share of abuse too.

who is shocked and outraged?

things might be a bit less fraught if people just had the bollocks to say who they mean, rather than gettng all pissy without any substance
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

can you tell Vicky/Holly/Stooo or is it more general than that?

I'm using it right now, but I'd never thought about it before

It came to me a wee while ago that this person has had a go at me in the past

Some posts were approved to the Mod Forum, I just have to try and find them.

It could take a while though.

Just catching up. Its not the same one as the other week is it? Sure you said the location was the north west

Whoever it is, is a sad fuck and needs to get a life.

You seem to have had your own fair share of abuse on here and yet it seems like water off a ducks back to you. I’m not taking the piss but I’d have been fuming but you just breeze on past it with a nonchalant shrug and your dignity intact. I wish I could be a bit more like that to trolls or name calling but like many I tend to Bute back.

Serious suggestion but maybe they need to put someone like you as a mod as you don’t see too affected or bothered by abuse? It does sound a thankless task so kudos to those that do.

I'm not bothered by it either, as long as it stays online.

However, having your address posted and weirdos sending you mail, would probably unnerve the majority of people.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm

46f91331fb4c05e01b190d7897ed0e3d--do-you-want-you.jpg

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby different guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:What is abuse and what isn’t abuse? On this thread I’m more surprised when I don’t see abuse.

things might be a bit less fraught if people just had the bollocks to say who they mean, rather than gettng all pissy without any substance

I think the guest above knows if you mention a certain poster in a negative way (even if it is just linking to that poster saying stuff they are denying they have said) it doesn't get through.
different guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

awwwwww bless @ reindeer kitten
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Text » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:42 pm

I looked for that post where a guest was saying was saying that a username had the same anonymity as an anon guest post (I can't find it now, damn!). But I'd like to say this:

Gimme strength! We've had this debate so many times. Seems this anonymity thing is even harder to explain than the offside rule. :roll: Yes usernames are anonymous - well in THEORY at least- but anonymity is a spectrum, it ain't all-or-nothing. You seriously saying that posting with the same name for literally years and years is exactly the same as popping in randomly to posts as 'guesty'' whilst proxied up to the eyeballs? You having a laugh! A username acts as a reference point to check a poster's posts (something that is often done with an insane degree of relish round here LMAO :wink: :wink: ). (Btw I haven't posted as an anon guest for 7 years - I might have mentioned that before, lol.)

To fletch, dean, vicky, goodwife and that nice guesty and all the other good people, have a great weekend. Off now! xxx :Hiya:
Text

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Oh and whilst I’m at it.

All these suggestions of who should be a mod are fucking obvious also. Lifting someone up whilst standing on someone else’s head.

And it’s fucking rude to suggest we need another mod anyway :snooty:
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:42 pm

different guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I think the guest above knows if you mention a certain poster in a negative way (even if it is just linking to that poster saying stuff they are denying they have said) it doesn't get through.

I think the guest above is a shit stirring wankstain

as are you :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lambert wrote:Does seem to be a lot of baggage being dragged around by some of the oldies (if I can call them that :mrgreen: ). Difficult to avoid if they've all been posting with each other on different forums for years. Maybe learn to use the ignore function and give everyone a fucking break :dunno:

I mean, we've got people on DS to bitch about. It's important stuff, can't be sidetracked with all this trivial bollocks.
Maybe Stooo could enforce the ignore function on some of us. That wouldn't bother me, I can do all the bollocks and stirring, if it comes down to it. But fun/decent banter and decent discussion is preferable.

It does bother you, stop pretending it doesn't. If it didn't bother you, you'd have no problem ignoring it.

Exactly. Shut the fuck up JP you sad sack. You’ve been pushed down the pecking order thrown a hissy fit b cause your sleazy chat up lines failed months back and had to have a couple of bans recently.

Is that all you've got to say. Glad you got that off your chest. :roll:

Pecking orders.. :off head:
jp761

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh and whilst I’m at it.

All these suggestions of who should be a mod are fucking obvious also. Lifting someone up whilst standing on someone else’s head.

And it’s fucking rude to suggest we need another mod anyway :snooty:

Nailed (again). Every word :thumbsup:

Gotta say certain....'Guests' :roll: ....have been particularly odious today.

Does anyone truly believe these snide shits give flying fuck about Vic/Holls/Stooo? I'm certainly understanding "weaponised" a bit better now.
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Is that all you've got to say. Glad you got that off your chest. :roll:

Pecking orders.. :off head:

Dean is a twat with weird views about women and tits and periods and the menopause so to have an abaolute dick like that be more popular with women must be a blow to that fragile ego. You always were the runt of the litter and on Dogs it’s the same.

But yeah. You’re not bovvered at all. Pfft.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive